Kam and Sherman beefing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I think DavidSeven jumped to a conclusion in concluding that we all jumped to a conclusion. In conclusion, we already have mods, no need to tell people what to do.

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
SharkHawk":3fuaworr said:
-The Glove-":3fuaworr said:
SharkHawk":3fuaworr said:
Good thing Sherman never blew a coverage this year. EVER. He's perfect. And now being a great teammate to boot.

Wow, man, wow. A specific play was brought up. He commented on it honestly. Does that mean he's somehow a bad teammate now?

What are you talking about? I said he's never blown a coverage. EVER. He's perfect. How does my statement cause you to make such a leap? This is just like twitter. We can say whatever veiled thing we want, and frame it however we want later. I never put in any emoticons alluding to sarcasm. So how do you know I'm not saying Richard Sherman is a great teammate?

On an entirely different note..... when you're in kindergarten, you typically learn this little thing about saying nice things. Whether it's "honest" or not, there are some things that don't ever need to be said. Being a good teammate sometimes means shutting your mouth, even when asked a question about a specific play that was one where a teammate didn't play it 100% correct. Maybe as good teammates we say something to the effect of, "Well, there were a lot of plays in that game that could have gone differently, I don't think it's right to point at one specific play." It's "playerspeak" but players who speak that way tend to be much more respected and welcomed by their teammates. Those teams function better. They tend to win.

We have rules here too... and although many things we could jump on here and say are TRUE, the rules say we can't attack other posters. So being true doesn't make it right. Or am I wrong there too? Leaving things out there dangling and open to interpretation to a lot of followers like has happened in this case, whether misconstrued or not is not a good idea. Your view differs. Wow, MANNNNNNN, WOW!

Didn't read past the first paragraph lol. You don't have to post "emoticons alluding to sarcasm." Sometimes it's pretty obvious.

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
SNDavidson":1qf3k6ll said:
Everyone stop concluding things!!!
Quit telling us what to do! We have mods! /sarcasm (don't know how to post an emoticon on my phone)

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3dro9ikq said:
As a mod I have concluded that we all like to argue about meaninless junk.
This is very true...gotta love the offseason

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
Am i too late to get in on the conversation of Kam and Sherm having a barbeque making beef ribs. Thats what this is about right?

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Sherman runs his mouth and this leads to problems? Not surprised. It's inevitable.

What IS surprising is that Kam Chancellor would rather ply with Kelly Jennings. I mean. It's so dang obvious.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
JSeahawks":10z4ixhu said:
Are we sure this isnt all just a fat joke at Brandon Browners expense? He is pretty beefy.

Nobody is sure of anything.

drdiags

Reaction score
bestfightstory":cylybhm0 said:
What IS surprising is that Kam Chancellor would rather ply with Kelly Jennings.

Just got through watching Starz's Spartacus season 1 and the prequel. This typo gives me bad images that I was hoping to discard.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
drdiags":jocr8ihl said:
bestfightstory":jocr8ihl said:
What IS surprising is that Kam Chancellor would rather ply with Kelly Jennings.

Just got through watching Starz's Spartacus season 1 and the prequel. This typo gives me bad images that I was hoping to discard.

Ewww... Now I want to fix it to say play, but that doesn't read much better, at this point.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
SNDavidson":c1qhqbqk said:
No idea what that's all about, but Sherm half-called out Kam somewhat by accident on NFL Network when he was discussing the Roddy White TD. He didn't mean to, kind of a heat of the moment, like "I'm not the type to call out my team mates but...". Obviously I have no Idea what they're talking about though.

And Sherman probably didn't think he was calling Chancellor out. The only problem is that while he was talking, NFL Network replayed the TD in question and the angle made it painfully clear that Chancellor was the one who got burned. It wasn't so bad by itself, but combined with the replay it made me cringe a little.

Chancellor could very well be miffed about it, but if that's the case it's not a big deal. They're adults, they just need to work it out.

MrCarey

Reaction score
Hahaha, offseason is hilarious.

It would be fun to watch these two go to the ring to settle something if necessary. Kam would probably tear that ass up.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
I've seen these types of tweets back and forth between these guys...it usually has to do with vidoe games or music.

Not putting any stock in this as "beef."

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":14hytqym said:
I've seen these types of tweets back and forth between these guys...it usually has to do with vidoe games or music.

Not putting any stock in this as "beef."
I've seen their posts back and forth as well. I wouldn't have thought anything of it if it wasn't for what Kam posted afterwards

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
Why would Kam tweet about it a day or so after Sherm was on NFLN? I think it's silly tonassume this was about the White TD.

kearly

Reaction score
SharkHawk":2ec0tq21 said:
Good thing Sherman never blew a coverage this year. EVER. He's perfect. And now being a great teammate to boot.

Agreed completely. Oh wait, you were being sarcastic, my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.