I think this says it all about Wilson and the 12th Man

Hawk n Load

Reaction score
I'm pretty surprised that RGIII didn't get more love. Not even in Virginia/Maryland/DC? That knee injury must have everyone really wigged out.

Axx

Reaction score
Lmao, Andrew Luck had the worst stats and played the easiest schedule in the 2012 season. Not trying to take anything away from him but when you complete less than 50% of your passes how are you considered such a great QB?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Axx":qdvqlnhw said:
Lmao, Andrew Luck had the worst stats and played the easiest schedule in the 2012 season. Not trying to take anything away from him but when you complete less than 50% of your passes how are you considered such a great QB?
Yeah, but there's NO substitution for the ultra hype of this number one pick in the draft,,hell, I'm surprised that they even let Payton Manning play at the PRO BOWL over this kid who replaced him at COLTSVILLE.
I'm perfectly content at getting STUCK with Russell what's his name. :16:

kearly

Reaction score
Seattle is the smartest, statistically most educated city in America. So the results of this map shouldn't be terribly surprising.

chris98251

Reaction score
This looks hokey only 59,996 votes nation wide for a sports question?

pinksheets

Reaction score
When did the strong argument that Luck probably shouldn't be ROTY in light of RW and RG3's performances get conflated with Luck somehow being awful? He's still the guy who was regarded as 'the best QB prospect I've ever seen' by many people. I bet if you polled NFL GM's right now, he'd probably win that poll as well. I love Russell, but let's not pretend that choosing Luck is patently absurd.

chris98251

Reaction score
pinksheets":19qiha2j said:
When did the strong argument that Luck probably shouldn't be ROTY in light of RW and RG3's performances get conflated with Luck somehow being awful? He's still the guy who was regarded as 'the best QB prospect I've ever seen' by many people. I bet if you polled NFL GM's right now, he'd probably win that poll as well. I love Russell, but let's not pretend that choosing Luck is patently absurd.

By a 49 to 1 margin, not likely given homerism, the fact that RGIII Cam should have the votes in their areas alone. I don't buy this. Then you throw in Alaska and Hawaii for Luck as well.

pinksheets

Reaction score
I think RG3's injury and Newton's failure to get to the playoffs and sophomore slump all played into that.

Wilson actually fairs better in Wisconsin than RG3 in Maryland or DC and Cam in either of the Carolinas.

The Outfield

Reaction score
I especially can't believe CA would go for Andrew Luck at this point.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
Pretty much what I would have imagined if I saw the options before the results. Our quarterbacks are better to each of us because we are fans of their teams. However the hype surrounding Andrew Luck that started even before be was a senior in college will still be in the minds of sports fans.

The Radish

Reaction score
NinerLifer":13xtvrc0 said:
Pretty much what I would have imagined if I saw the options before the results. Our quarterbacks are better to each of us because we are fans of their teams. However the hype surrounding Andrew Luck that started even before be was a senior in college will still be in the minds of sports fans.

Well in that regard I would take either of our QBs over Luck. And that's taking into consideration that we don't know the full potential of Kapernick or Wilson.

:roll: