5. Devin Taylor - DE - South Carolina
5. Johnny Adams - CB- Michigan State
6. Rodney Smith - WR - Florida State
7. Bruce Taylor - ILB - Virginia Tech
7. Nigel Malone - CB - Kansas State

http://drafttek.com/new simulator/frmInput1.aspx

hai

Reaction score
Wow, that almost would be a dream draft to me, those first 4 picks already can have a huge impact. And the others, i need to do more research, Williams in the 4th, Reed in the 3rd seems almost right, Reed really needs to work on his blocking though, man it was bad against Georgia. I know our D-line will almost be set for awhile with williams and floyd, almost to good to be true.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
If memory serves me right, I've heard some good things about Devin Taylor. Mostly that he was underrated, so to get him in the 5th rd would be great. Besides, Floyd, who is getting tons of hype right now, I think the rest of those picks are reasonable spots in the draft where they might come off the board. I'd be happy as heck with this draft.

seahawks875

Reaction score
No chance we get Floyd at 25 or reed in the 3rd. Floyd's not making out of the top 10 or even top 5. Jordan Reed is my projection for the Seahawks 1st round pick.

gmor

Reaction score
seahawks875":1vkim61k said:
No chance we get Floyd at 25 or reed in the 3rd. Floyd's not making out of the top 10 or even top 5. Jordan Reed is my projection for the Seahawks 1st round pick.

Reed in the 1st is a big reach. 2nd maybe.

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
Wow...would absolutely love that draft.

The thing is, outside of the Floyd pick, I could see Woods and Reed slipping that far. WR & TE depth is amazing this draft, and those guys fit a specific role. I love both as players and think they'd be steals at that point in the draft, but they do have their shortcomings that could conceivably make them available at those selections.

Woods has had injuries and won't wow anybody at the combine. With the plethora of WRs, I could see him slipping simply because he doesn't have a single standout feature. He's just a damn fine WR.

In regards to Reed, he is strictly a receiving TE. With how many big athletic TEs are available (Ertz, Escobar, Eifert, Kelce, etc) he could easily slip because he fills a single role. Not to mention, Reed had some altercations with the staff at Florida (benching during the bowl game). Nothing serious, but enough where he could suffer a slight fall.

*I must make this caveat, while I don't necessarily think these guys will be available at our pick, I do think it is very conceivable that they could be (outside of FLoyd).

seahawks875

Reaction score
gmor":2krhnkko said:
seahawks875":2krhnkko said:

Reed in the 1st is a big reach. 2nd maybe.
Many thought carpenter and Irvin were big reaches

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
ClumsyLurk":1t8z8x60 said:
Is Woods really projected for the 2nd?
I've seen him anywhere from late first to late second.

I think what we're going to end up seeing is a guy like woods or Austin or hunter or Williams fall into the late second. In any other draft, they'd go off the board earlier but in a deep class, someone talented will fall.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Nice work hawkFan68

Love Williams (my new must have) in Round 4.

In another post I just said he may be gone before we pick in round 2.

I am not good at figuring out who goes where, when but I do appreciate you guys giving names and ideas for the rest of us buffoons.