Can someone link me a stitched Sherman Jersey?

gspin2k1

Reaction score
If you want a REAL Sherman Jersey stitched. The only way to get one is customized elite ($300) on the nflshop.com

I've been checking nflshop.com, the proshop, teamshop, nike.com, and fanatics.com on pretty much a daily basis since July on what new jerseys come out. And well yeah that's pretty.

Everything else is fake...other than of course the game-worns on Seahawk Auction site which usually finishes around $1200-$1400.

Anyway, I have a feeling this summer more limited REAL jerseys will be available, most likely starting with Wilson. So yeah just be patient, or spring for the $300 version. Just think of it as investing more money into your team/player (and Nike lol). Don't feel bad, I bought a $250 Lynch Elite Jersey, he signed it (which is awesome), but it also meant I shouldn't wear it anymore, so i bought another one for $200 during the 20% off sale...I'm poor now.

Anyway, bottom line. Any stitched Sherman Jersey that is out there right now that is NOT an Elite Customized, or Game-worn..is FAKE. Almost the same can be said about the Wilson jerseys as well (the ones in the proshop are actually proshop customized, and not straight from the factory by Nike), which is why they run $320.

gspin2k1

Reaction score
12HawkFan":o9ek3063 said:
If the video is really using a non knockoff Limited jersey, the numbers and letters look nothing like what the girls at the Pro-Shop showed me when I was there just a couple weeks ago.

Every person at the CLINK pro shop that I talked to has been very frustrated by the release of the new Nike jersey lines and the constant unavailability of the ELITE or authentic jerseys along with poor service by NIKE.

If the video is accurate, I stand corrected, but from what I saw in person at the Hawks Pro-Shop I still have some questions about the jersey in that video being a true NFL LIMITED jersey.

GO HAWKS!!!

True NFL limited = Gameday with Stitched Numbers and Nike logos. And the neck has fly-wire on it.

Elite = The stretchy material, thicker, ventilation in some areas (although gameday and limited are like that). The neck has flywire also but unlike limited it's somewhat rubberized and stitched. Also the HUGE difference is current Elite jerseys the shoulder stripes (still screened) kind of meet at the fly wire, where as on limited/gameday the shoulder stripe meets at the NFL logo. Also worth noting the FIRST batch of Elite jerseys that were at the proshop (I had one, but later returned it cus of defective cracking screen print on the shoulder stripes) had the shoulder stripes that did meet at the NFL logo kind of like the limited/gameday. But the current one (which I received as a replacement) now has the shoulder stripes more closely matching what the players wear on the field. Also worth noting, the newer/current elite jerseys have cheaper screen prints on them for the green and grey shoulder stripes (because Apparently even if you spend $200+ on a jersey, Nike will still try to cut back on quality to make more money).

OP
OP
Axx

Axx

Reaction score
12HawkFan":3v0wsbe7 said:
If the video is really using a non knockoff Limited jersey, the numbers and letters look nothing like what the girls at the Pro-Shop showed me when I was there just a couple weeks ago.

Every person at the CLINK pro shop that I talked to has been very frustrated by the release of the new Nike jersey lines and the constant unavailability of the ELITE or authentic jerseys along with poor service by NIKE.

If the video is accurate, I stand corrected, but from what I saw in person at the Hawks Pro-Shop I still have some questions about the jersey in that video being a true NFL LIMITED jersey.

GO HAWKS!!!

I suspect that the video is also fake jerseys, i believe its a chinese man and they just got a white guy to voice over for it.
But it appears that "Limited" Jerseys will not arrive until this summer according to another poster so I guess I will just wait for that. Earl Thomas and Lynch are the only two that have Limited jerseys at the moment.

I'm not sure why Nike is producing them at such a slow rate, are they trying to keep supply low and demand high this way? It is backfiring horribly with many impatient people (like my self) who will accidentally/purposely buy Chinese fakes instead.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Axx":r2bo7kvu said:
Riley12":r2bo7kvu said:
I guess I misunderstood when you said the "$300 price tag" turns you off. If I was going to pay full price for a jersey, I'd just go through the NFL Shop, like bfs mentioned in the first place and not even head to a place where a knockoff is even a possibility.

I'll go to the second and third rules of consumerism then: "Buyer beware" and "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is."

EDIT: I'm sorry again, but I am literally stifling a laugh looking at those jerseys on that foxshop. How could you
think that a site not even capable of a decent photoshop job of a product would send you a $300 jersey for $139?

http://www.nflshop.com/product/inde...rePrice-NFL&pageType=family&parentPage=family

The LIMITED jersey for Sherman is the one im looking for. It is embroidered and is still at a affordable price.

The Game cost $100, The Limited cost $135 and the Elite cost $250.
I know the differences I'm just looking for a specific type.
Limited/Sherman/Road.

the Custom Sherman jersey only comes in the Elite and $300 is a bit out of my budget. If they made a Custom Limited Jersey for Sherm I would probably just get that.

They haven't made the limited jersey in Sherman yet. Ditto Wilson. Only Thomas, Lynch, Rice, Flynn and 12.

Come Marchish.. they will more than likely have Elite versions of Wilson in all colors. I imagine Sherman will be a candidate for a Limited one at the least.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I figure the "On-Field" stuff I invested in is already sick money for attire. Outfitting the wife and kids with that stuff is a fortune. I could POSSIBLY see hooking up a stitched version for maybe Wilson, only because the dude is going to be welded to this franchise for eternity, but dang.. I have two kids to put through College.

Hmm.. not a bad wish list idea for Bday or xmas from the wife though :) yes indeed... WHEELS IN MOTION.

As it stands, I am the only guy on the street with a Sherman road jersey. That will do for now. It is just begging to have tomato sauce, ketchup, buffalo wing sauce or salsa spilled on it. Dang road jerseys.. Fricking Pure white.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Gotta echo Zeb on this...

I understand the allure of the stitched jerseys, as I have stitched versions of the Reebok jerseys for Hass, Lynch, and Big Walt. Love the quality.

That said, the Nike game jerseys are no joke. Much, much better quality than the Reebok entry-level jerseys. I've got a home Wilson and a road Sherman, and both look sharp as hell. And as long as you care for them (e.g., don't throw them in the dryer), they should last a seriously long time.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
volsunghawk":1a8u5j5g said:
Gotta echo Zeb on this...

I understand the allure of the stitched jerseys, as I have stitched versions of the Reebok jerseys for Hass, Lynch, and Big Walt. Love the quality.

That said, the Nike game jerseys are no joke. Much, much better quality than the Reebok entry-level jerseys. I've got a home Wilson and a road Sherman, and both look sharp as hell. And as long as you care for them (e.g., don't throw them in the dryer), they should last a seriously long time.

Agreed.. I have one stitched Reebok, it is Big Walt's, the other 4 I just tried to refrain from washing. Even then, they wore off some. The Nike ones are the deal. I still would recommend not washing unless needed, but you can tell they are built well. I want to say the material, being solid throughout the jersey makes the adhesive more solid.

The Reebok ones were 75.00 to me, where the Nike's run 100. I won't go as far to say they are worth it, but there is no doubt they are a tougher material.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/ ... 889/p/3897

The Nike NFL Limited Jersey allows you to represent in premium game day style. The key elements include:
Tailored fit designed for movement
Flywire strength resists stretch around the neck
Strategic ventilation over major heat zones
Highly flexible embroidered premium twill numbers
No-tag neck label for clean comfort
Hand crafted inside and out for lasting, premium comfort
Price $135.