Your Expectations for the 2013 Seahawks

My expectations of the 2013 Seahawks is nothing short of...

• Super Bowl Champions!

Votes: 71 50.4%
  • NFC Champions, Super Bowl Appearance

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • NFC West Champions, #1 or #2 seed.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • NFC West Champions, #3 seed or worse.

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Wildcard Playoff Team, win at least one playoff game.

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • No Playoffs or one-and-done in Playoffs.

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I voted for #3, 4 seed. Obviously, I hope I'm wrong and they take it all the way to New York!

CANHawk

Reaction score
Pete would probably tell us that all you can worry about is winning your division. If we win the division, we control our own destiny. If this group can hit the playoffs healthy they have all the tools to go all the way, but we can't go all the way if we don't make the tournament so take care of business and win your division.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
CANHawk":3d9a9vtn said:
Pete would probably tell us that all you can worry about is winning your division. If we win the division, we control our own destiny. If this group can hit the playoffs healthy they have all the tools to go all the way, but we can't go all the way if we don't make the tournament so take care of business and win your division.
While I agree with this, I also expect to be SB bound based on the talent the team has and what I expect them to address during FA/Draft. I have never been this excited for the future during the offseason and I have been a die hard fan since 1977. I am confident that our new franchise QB will make this happen. :th2thumbs:

HUGGY

Reaction score
CaptainSkybeard":2ymcs2fy said:
I'd rather have 3 or 4 seed. We don't do well after bye weeks, but we need home field.

Normally I would agree but a bye is just more time for Wilson to prepare. God save the team that plays us after a bye.

XxxZagnutxxX

Reaction score
CaptainSkybeard":30pg8pii said:
I'd rather have 3 or 4 seed. We don't do well after bye weeks, but we need home field.

These ain't your daddy's Seahawks. #1 seed takes us to the promised land. We don't lose at home.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I just told my husband that in all my years as a hawk fan, I have never been this excited for an upcoming season. I also told him that I have never been this thrilled by a new QB. Of course, he had to say that he will have a "sophomore slump" like all QBs have. I had to point out that DangeRuss is that special and it won't happen. Yep, that is how confident I am about Wilson.

gspin2k1

Reaction score
My "expectation" NONE. It's the NFL, part of what it makes it so awesome to watch is really any game can go any way. Our team will only get better, but so are the other teams. 9ers aren't going anywhere, Saints may be getting back on track (and they visit us this year). Cards are still rebuilding, Rams are definitely getting better (they technically did better than we did against the 9ers this year from a W-L-D standpoint). Even as a better team, our road schedule for 2013 is harder than 2012 IMO. Given we almost beat the Falcons, and smashed the Niners. You'd assume we'd be SB bound next year, but I'm not expecting it. But I certainly will be rooting for it.

BBHawks

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that we have a tougher road schedule than last season and the Niners have an easier schedule. How does that work?

hawker84

Reaction score
Niners had GB, NE and Saints on the road last season, much tougher than our Chi, DE, Miami, Buf.... and i'm ok with that.. i'll feel with the right moves this Championship offseason... We'll be able to compete with anybody anywhere... very exciting times.

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
realistic scenario-NFC west champs, 1 or 2 seed, chance for the road to the SB to go through seattle.

dream scenario-19-0 PERFECT SEASON.

Hawk4lyfe

Reaction score
Jayburd14":xs0bdpqi said:
Aros":xs0bdpqi said:
I expect nothing short of winning the Super Bowl. That is the first time I've ever said that about a Seahawks team going into the next season with a straight face.
I'll go further, I think we have a shot at a perfect season 19-0.

In our division and conference? nothing like blind homerism in the am.

as long as we imporve over last season, its a win in my book. but i do anticipate that we will end up in the big dance atleast 3 times in the next 10-12 years. i agree with others tho in saying lets just win the division first, then take care of buziness in the playoffs