Can someone link me a stitched Sherman Jersey?

Axx

Reaction score
I want to get a Road Sherman jersey that is stitched from a AUTHENTIC online seller. I live in Texas so i wont be able to find one at the mall. I have tried searching for one but the NFL official shop only has a screen printed jersey and the Seahawks official shop doesn't have a Sherm jersey at all.

I was already tricked into buying a Wilson jersey by a authentic looking NFL website which just turned out to be paying full price for a fake Chinese jersey. I dont care for the fake stuff but it annoyed me because i paid full price for it and the website claimed that it was authentic. To top it all off the stitching was God awful. It's not even symmetrical and lose threads everywhere.

I spent 30 seconds looking at other websites that claim to have Sherman Jerseys but I can automatically see the horrible english grammar that it's just another Chinese retailer trying to promote its fake jerseys and sell them off as authentic.

Thanks in advance.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Does nfl.com NOT have an option to customize an authentic jersey?

Sorry if this is stating the obvious, but I would think you could just customize a jersey with Sherm's name and number.

OP
OP
Axx

Axx

Reaction score
bestfightstory":31g1ygg4 said:
Does nfl.com NOT have an option to customize an authentic jersey?

Sorry if this is stating the obvious, but I would think you could just customize a jersey with Sherm's name and number.

Something about that $300 price tag turns me off.
I might just get the screen printed one, i got a screen printed Alexander jersey back in the day but the numbers peel right away, do these new ones have the same problem?

Riley12

Reaction score
Let me try and understand. You want an authentic stitched jersey, but you want to pay Chinese knockoff prices?

I think the rule that applies here is: "You get what you pay for"

In other words, if you want the quality of a hand stitched jersey or a silk screen that isn't ruined after a few years of use,
think about delaying your purchase and save up the dough.

OP
OP
Axx

Axx

Reaction score
Riley12":1g0v0i76 said:
Let me try and understand. You want an authentic stitched jersey, but you want to pay Chinese knockoff prices?

I think the rule that applies here is: "You get what you pay for"

In other words, if you want the quality of a hand stitched jersey or a silk screen that isn't ruined after a few years of use,
think about delaying your purchase and save up the dough.

no, i said i paid Authentic price but got a chinese knock off. thats what got me mad and now hate chinese NFL merchants.
If you are referring to the 300 dollar thing, i am looking for the Nike NFL Limited Jersey which are stitched but cost around $140. I dont see much a a hundred dollar difference between the Limited and Elite editions.

vant

Reaction score
Come on guys. His question is legitimate.

Limited Sherman jerseys aren't available yet. I don't think we will see any until August potentially.

You can go with the customized elite at $300, but I find the material to be uncomfortable and too big (I'm a S, 40 is too big).

Screen printed jerseys from Nike seem to be high quality. I don't see them peeling for years to come.

That said, the fly wire and stitching is easily worth the extra $35 and I would definitely wait.

OP
OP
Axx

Axx

Reaction score
vant":27ggh9pd said:

Limited Sherman jerseys aren't available yet. I don't think we will see any until August potentially.

You can go with the customized elite at $300, but I find the material to be uncomfortable and too big (I'm a S, 40 is too big).

Screen printed jerseys from Nike seem to be high quality. I don't see them peeling for years to come.

That said, the fly wire and stitching is easily worth the extra $35 and I would definitely wait.

thanks for understanding, once you get scammed by the chinese your prospective changes alot.

I think i found it though, does this website look legit??? it accepts PayPal.
The non-symmetrical number placement raises questions by me.

http://www.foxfootballgear.com/mens...h&adtype=pla&gclid=CKTlstP4qbUCFcKaPAodeyUAgA

I mean i just read the TOS for shipping and there is a EASY word misspelled on the first line and the grammar sucks.
http://www.foxfootballgear.com/index.php?main_page=returns

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
The Nike Game (screen printed) jerseys are of very high quality. They blow the old Reebok screen prints out of the water. If you're hoping to only spend around $100 this is your best option. I haven't seen many of the Limited's floating around, but maybe I just haven't been looking. I've machine washed my Game 31 probably about 4 times since I've had it and it has shown absolutely zero wear and tear. Still looks brand new. If you don't want to spend $250-$300 for an Elite then I think you'll be very happy with a Game.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
There is no such thing as a stitched number and name jersey for less than the $300 range.

Here is a link to the NFL Pro shop page showing the customizable AUTHENTIC, same as the pros wear, jerseys.

http://www.nflshop.com/family/index.jsp ... 37518&pg=1

The only problem is size availability.

Currently the white, road jersey only has one size available and the blue home jersey has all but one size available.

Check back often to see what sizes are available as the website is updated often and the Grey jersey has been shown before but has nothing available currently so it is not listed.

One last thing, if you ever get to see, touch, wear a true pro jersey, you will realize the quality difference and gladly pay the price for something that will last for many washings and many seasons.

Hope this helps.

GO HAWKS!!!

seahawks875

Reaction score
Axx":24mu5zzh said:
vant":24mu5zzh said:

thanks for understanding, once you get scammed by the chinese your prospective changes alot.

I think i found it though, does this website look legit??? it accepts PayPal.
The non-symmetrical number placement raises questions by me.

http://www.foxfootballgear.com/mens...h&adtype=pla&gclid=CKTlstP4qbUCFcKaPAodeyUAgA

I mean i just read the TOS for shipping and there is a EASY word misspelled on the first line and the grammar sucks.
http://www.foxfootballgear.com/index.php?main_page=returns
That website obviously sells fake jerseys, any website having all of those player available for the elite jersey and selling them for $110 below retail price is fake. I would pay the 300 to get the elite jersey because your not gonna find it any cheaper any where else.

Riley12

Reaction score
I guess I misunderstood when you said the "$300 price tag" turns you off. If I was going to pay full price for a jersey, I'd just go through the NFL Shop, like bfs mentioned in the first place and not even head to a place where a knockoff is even a possibility.

I'll go to the second and third rules of consumerism then: "Buyer beware" and "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is."

EDIT: I'm sorry again, but I am literally stifling a laugh looking at those jerseys on that foxshop. How could you
think that a site not even capable of a decent photoshop job of a product would send you a $300 jersey for $139?

OP
OP
Axx

Axx

Reaction score
Riley12":3v1bygik said:
I guess I misunderstood when you said the "$300 price tag" turns you off. If I was going to pay full price for a jersey, I'd just go through the NFL Shop, like bfs mentioned in the first place and not even head to a place where a knockoff is even a possibility.

I'll go to the second and third rules of consumerism then: "Buyer beware" and "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is."

EDIT: I'm sorry again, but I am literally stifling a laugh looking at those jerseys on that foxshop. How could you
think that a site not even capable of a decent photoshop job of a product would send you a $300 jersey for $139?

http://www.nflshop.com/product/inde...rePrice-NFL&pageType=family&parentPage=family

The LIMITED jersey for Sherman is the one im looking for. It is embroidered and is still at a affordable price.

The Game cost $100, The Limited cost $135 and the Elite cost $250.
I know the differences I'm just looking for a specific type.
Limited/Sherman/Road.

the Custom Sherman jersey only comes in the Elite and $300 is a bit out of my budget. If they made a Custom Limited Jersey for Sherm I would probably just get that.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
The thing is though, Nike does not currently make a limited Sherman, so wherever you go to get one it WILL be a fake. I have been waiting over two months for NFL.com to get blue elite size 48 back in so I can make a customizable Wilson I figure if he is here 6 years (more I hope) that is just 50.00 a year for as close to the real thing I can get.

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
nike has completely blown it so far with jersey availability. im not sure if its a matter of them not anticipating the level of demand or of their suppliers blowing it. in any case this is a seriously poor product roll out. hopefully by the start of next season we have a winder range of "limited" options as i think this is the tier most people are interested in and is also the best value. happy i was able to snag my "limited" lynch before it sold out, hope you all get the opportunity soon, they really are things of beauty.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Axx":2ostn0i6 said:
Riley12":2ostn0i6 said:
snip...

The LIMITED jersey for Sherman is the one im looking for. It is embroidered and is still at a affordable price.

The Game cost $100, The Limited cost $135 and the Elite cost $250.
I know the differences I'm just looking for a specific type.
Limited/Sherman/Road.

the Custom Sherman jersey only comes in the Elite and $300 is a bit out of my budget. If they made a Custom Limited Jersey for Sherm I would probably just get that.

So wrong grasshopper, read the following description of the jersey at this link:

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.js ... age=family

It clearly states that the name and number on this jersey are "SCREEN-PRINTED", not sown on letters and numbers.

The only REAL jerseys that come in numbered sizes, 48-52-60, etc. are what they now call "Elite" jerseys or what I call authentic or real players jerseys.

Good luck.

GO HAWKS!!!

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
OP Im curious. Whats the site you bought the Chinese knockoff from? How did you not know from the site it was a knockoff?

OP
OP
Axx

Axx

Reaction score
12HawkFan":2eehqqgi said:

So wrong grasshopper, read the following description of the jersey at this link:

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.js ... age=family

It clearly states that the name and number on this jersey are "SCREEN-PRINTED", not sown on letters and numbers.

The only REAL jerseys that come in numbered sizes, 48-52-60, etc. are what they now call "Elite" jerseys or what I call authentic or real players jerseys.

Good luck.

GO HAWKS!!!

That is the "GAME" version of the jersey not the "Limited" like the one that i'm looking for.
This should help differentiate the two for you. the "Limited" is stitched and only 135$ just like in this video and the 100$ is screen printed known as the "Game" version.
[youtube]1ndWgtk-E-M[/youtube]

Did the Grasshopper just beat out the master?

therealjohncarlson":2eehqqgi said:
OP Im curious. Whats the site you bought the Chinese knockoff from? How did you not know from the site it was a knockoff?
i believe it was this one. If you have never bough jerseys online before it is easy to mix the two up especially when one calls its self a "Official" seahawks shop.
http://www.officialseattleseahawksshop.us/

12HawkFan

Reaction score
If the video is really using a non knockoff Limited jersey, the numbers and letters look nothing like what the girls at the Pro-Shop showed me when I was there just a couple weeks ago.

Every person at the CLINK pro shop that I talked to has been very frustrated by the release of the new Nike jersey lines and the constant unavailability of the ELITE or authentic jerseys along with poor service by NIKE.

If the video is accurate, I stand corrected, but from what I saw in person at the Hawks Pro-Shop I still have some questions about the jersey in that video being a true NFL LIMITED jersey.

GO HAWKS!!!