X Player released from Y Team

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: X Player released from Y Team
Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:17 pm
  • i hear he good hitter tackler ?
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???

2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:25 pm
  • CANHawk wrote:
    dunceface wrote:Well I heard X likes scones with currant berries in them

Scones are nothing more than failed muffins.

Thats what I was getting at, he wont give good hitter tackles if he only strives for scones.

I want a dirt bag muffin eater who is mannnnnnn...a muffin mannnnn if you wil
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:28 pm
  • What I really need to know is....what current Seahawk would X do, if he could choose choose only one?
    Kam Chancellor: The Chancellor of Defense
    Bruce Irvin: BruceMode
    Tharold Simon: Humble Thug
    Paul Richardson: BPR
    FortWorthSeahawk
    USAF BadAss

Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:17 pm

Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:41 pm
  • Ran into X last night at a rave in North Beach. "Doin sum X, want sum?" he said with a strange bent smile. "Got sum, thanks though my bro, maybe tomorrow," I sheepishly replied. "Hey X you rave alot?" I axed. " Not alot, maybe 8-9 a week, only double up on Friday and Tuesday cuz to much X ties X's bowels in a windsor if you know what I'm hinted at," drooled X. I reached down inside my outside pocket to make sure I had the stuff to quench X's jones and right next to the tweezers and double bubble was one neatly wrapped load. "Relax X it's your lucky day, I got you covered," I said as I placed a hand warmed hit of chockalaty lax into his anxiously waiting hand. "This kindness will move me in ways only Elvis can appreciate, how can I ever repay you," queried X. "So easy X, when the lax kicks in, do it in a brown paper bag, light it on fire, throw the flaming bag of pooh on Harbaugh's porch and scream at the top of your lungs, HOLDING, HOLDING, HE WAS HOLDING!!!
    Thanks Seahawks for a fantastic season. Get some rest because next year you play 2 more.
    hawktawk
    NET Practice Squad

Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:23 pm

I'm personally most excited about the teleportation hoop, but his battle and capacity need improvement.
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:42 pm

Previous

It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:05 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information