X Player released from Y Team

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Didn't Incarcerated Bob already call this?

And afterword, didn't ClaytonKiperFlorio deny it, only to retweet a denial of the denial from SandoSoftyBobnGrozBrocknSalk?!! OMG, I can't stand those CougDawg lovers! SMH.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Amy Grant/Vince Gill/KISS Super Bowl halftime show. Book it. Money in the bank.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
volsunghawk":19dvehxe said:
Sarlacc83":19dvehxe said:
Also, has anyone heard if X passed his physical? Still worried he's out with a hamstring.

Worse, I've heard that the hamstring isn't even his. :34853_doh:

I heard next year they're gonna start testing for illegally obtained hamstrings. 4 game suspension minimum.

drdiags

Reaction score
I am looking forward to signing him up, though I want to see what the contract does to our cap. It better be team-friendly.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":rf4s4tk3 said:
volsunghawk":rf4s4tk3 said:
Sarlacc83":rf4s4tk3 said:
Also, has anyone heard if X passed his physical? Still worried he's out with a hamstring.

Worse, I've heard that the hamstring isn't even his. :34853_doh:

I heard next year they're gonna start testing for illegally obtained hamstrings. 4 game suspension minimum.

We need to figure out why there's a proliferation of hamstrings in the NFL. Between this and the brain trauma cases, the NFL is really looking at some major lawsuits.

Spokane

Reaction score
So I called up PC, I said there are big rumors that we are bringing in X for a try out, Whats the chances?

He said I can't give out all the info now, but here is a hint. Take the letter F out of the word "way"

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Spokane":3vi0nnl5 said:
So I called up PC, I said there are big rumors that we are bringing in X for a try out, Whats the chances?

He said I can't give out all the info now, but here is a hint. Take the letter F out of the word "way"

La fway zps17118328

Did we get Bouncy? Did we?! Did we?!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Spokane":3v81l9v0 said:

F is composed of four components. Two connecting lines and two horizontal lines. Rearranging, we see that we can only reconstruct one letter from way out of those four straight lines, and that's the w. Thus, the hint is AY. There is only one player with the initials AY in the league, and that's Ashton Youboty, former CB for Jacksonville. Pete does it again! What a haul!

CANHawk

Reaction score
I don't even think "hamstring" is a real body part. It sounds totally made up. Like beef balls or medulla oblongata.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I pull my beef balls like every day and look at me I'm fine.

dunceface

Reaction score
Well I heard X likes scones with currant berries in them

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Illegally obtained hamstrings aside, didn't this cat have some marijuana problems back in college? I'd like to know if his character problems are going to upset the locker room before we get too excited about this.

I know, I know, we have strong core of guys who will keep him in check, but I still worry that he might end up causing trouble.

Plus, he might replace that one guy who Marshawn knows which could totally make Beast Mode play like Least Mode. Not worth the risk IMO. Back to the drawing board.

dunceface

Reaction score
CANHawk":2vq11mo8 said:
dunceface":2vq11mo8 said:
Well I heard X likes scones with currant berries in them

Scones are nothing more than failed muffins.

Thats what I was getting at, he wont give good hitter tackles if he only strives for scones.

I want a dirt bag muffin eater who is mannnnnnn...a muffin mannnnn if you wil