NFCwest Home/Away schedule

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The way this team plays, including on the road, I don't care who they play. Every game is winnable to the Hawks in their current form, they don't have to win them all, just most of 'em and that is reasonable. Even prior to Wilson being unleashed, they were beating good teams.

The offense that developed in the second half of the season is capable of putting up scores on any defense they face. As long as Russell Wilson is the QB, the Hawks will win most of their games. The rest of the team is built to win games on their own, by putting that kid in position to lead them, there is no ceiling. The Hawks can EASILY go 12-4 next season regardless of the schedule.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Looking at that, our hardest away games are in division. If we want to make a deep playoff run, we need to do better than 3-3 in division this year. We lost every away game in division last year. Reasonably, I would expect to split with San Fran, split with the Rams, and sweep the Cards.

Panthers don't scare me.

Colts don't scare me.

We recently beat the Giants, there, with a less talented team than we have now. They aren't the best home team, really.

Houston will probably be the toughest one. I like the individual matchups right now, but FA and the draft change a lot.

I'm mirroring others here in thinking we go 12-4

OP
OP
H

Hawk4lyfe

Reaction score
still doesnt seem right that the team that won the division has an easier schedule than 2nd and 3rd. but like others have said, if we are gonna be a contender, we need to win the tough games. i think we will, i see us (at this point, which is really premature) going 11-5 again. but this schedule looks (on paper, as of right now) more challenging than last years. And with SF having such an easy schedule it may be a close finish again for the division.

fyi, we won the panthers game last year because cam threw a pass in the dirt when he had a guy open for a td to take the lead at the end. i still think we win that game, but it wont be a cake walk.

i think our game vs houston could be a superbowl preview

Cartire

Reaction score
Hawk4lyfe":2626f9v3 said:
still doesnt seem right that the team that won the division has an easier schedule than 2nd and 3rd. but like others have said, if we are gonna be a contender, we need to win the tough games. i think we will, i see us (at this point, which is really premature) going 11-5 again. but this schedule looks (on paper, as of right now) more challenging than last years. And with SF having such an easy schedule it may be a close finish again for the division.

fyi, we won the panthers game last year because cam threw a pass in the dirt when he had a guy open for a td to take the lead at the end. i still think we win that game, but it wont be a cake walk.

i think our game vs houston could be a superbowl preview

I hardly see how this schedule looks more challenging this last years.

We had Green Bay, New England, Chicago which are imo are all harder then anybody we face next year. We also had the highest SOV last year.

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
"We only manage two wins all season and the NFL thinks it's a good idea for us to play AT Seattle the following year?! Have some mercy!!" -every Jaguars fan

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
Dreadbelch":2i73mbok said:
"We only manage two wins all season and the NFL thinks it's a good idea for us to play AT Seattle the following year?! Have some mercy!!" -every Jaguars fan

Ha! Maybe the Hawks can actually beat the Bears 73-0 scoring record that we just missed against the Cards this year...

baumer64

Reaction score
Looks like there will be a lot of 10:00 am games. I know we bucked this old trend a bit this year, but I still think those put us at a bit of a disadvantage.

Sac

Reaction score
Meh, I'm not worried. Win your division games and take care of business at home. That's 11 wins right there and entirely doable.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
SonicHawk":3bi9e8xn said:
16-0 no doubt.

Why not?

I agree. Screw it, that schedule as a whole looks a lot better than the 2012 one did. I like that we get Atlanta and the Giants on the road. Those are teams the Hawks can beat and match up well against. The Texans is the real question mark. The thing is, by the time it is played out, there will be some change in some of those teams' status. Hopefully, for the worse. :twisted:

rideaducati

Reaction score
:3: I am loving next season's opponents for the Seahawks. I'm thinking 14-2 or better. Russell won't allow the team to go into any game overlooking the opponent.

Decimation

Reaction score
I love the schedule. I could see us being 12-4 or better. Next year shall be a great year for us fans!

lukerguy

Reaction score
Blaine Gabbert vs. this team at home is going to be....a liability to his future health...really

I hope we draw them early so that there's no chance Henne or anyone else is in.

I also hope we play the 9ers late in the season at home, like last year.