An End to 17 Power Blog

MysterMatt

Reaction score
This is unfortunate, but totally understandable. Thanks, Montana, for the labor of love and I hope you continue to share your thoughts in this forum. Other than your bronze age world view, you are a wonderful writer with an interesting perspective on football and other things. I enjoy reading your posts.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Farewell to Montana's blog, though I swear, he shut it down at one point last year, too.

RockHawk

Reaction score
Well, he told me he just couldn't compete once Traumahawk started his own blog. Can't blame him.

Seriously though, totally understand Brandon but please continue to post your stuff here. If Kearly can do it, damn it so can you!

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Now where an I going to share my Bill Belichick paranoia?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Scottemojo":eg7redo2 said:

With those of us that are forced to read your dribble? Err, let me try that again; with your good friends at Seahawks.net? :lol:

(Just kidding, Scotte.)

ivotuk

Reaction score
Montana had a blog?

I kid :) You should archive it so you can hold your grandkids onyour knee one day and say "Yes, I really was a Seahawks blogger, but went downin a blaze of glory in the war of attrition."

Look forward to reading your posts on here and not having to go to all that trouble of clicking on a link. :th2thumbs:

HawksFTW

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":10l6nj9d said:
Scottemojo":10l6nj9d said:

With those of us that are forced to read your dribble? Err, let me try that again; with your good friends at Seahawks.net? :lol:

(Just kidding, Scotte.)

It is almost painful to see a grammar Nazi whiff so hard.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
HawksFTW":i78vryuh said:
It is almost painful to see a grammar Nazi whiff so hard.
I purposely used that instead of "drivel". I was just making a joke about him also being a drooling idiot. I didn't fail; your comprehension did. :) Call it a "quasi-double entendre", if you will.

Keep trying, though. I'm not perfect, and I know it.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
ivotuk":jg82x9j5 said:
You should archive it so you can hold your grandkids onyour knee one day and say "Yes, I really was a Seahawks blogger, but went downin a blaze of glory in the war of attrition."

That's awesome. I might actually use that.

Latest posts