Sherman trolling Bourbon st - awesome vid

Hawks46

Reaction score
Yea I thought that Pats fan was an idiot at first, but he was screwing with Sherman. Sherm did get it at the end and had a good laugh.

I love that stupid Niners fan that called him fat and slow. Sherm was so surprised he almost busted out laughing. That guy made himself look like an ass.

Sad how many people call him a cheater, even though he was exonerated.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Great video! I busted up laughing here. Sherman is such a character, I love it!

hawksman53

Reaction score
Imagine Sherman and Revis on the same team!!! MAKE IT HAPPEN SEATTLE!!

Bakergirl

Reaction score
"You do realize he had 8 interceptions this year right?"

LOVE SHERMAN!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
That is brilliant, and maybe the only reason to go to bleacher report ever.

Damn, my mancrush on Sherm just got bigger. I love Wilson, but he's not half as fun as Richard off the field.

hawker84

Reaction score
i thought it was funny and he did a great job with it and all, but man it almost seemed like that kind of back fired on him.. only a couple said he was the best, everyone else said Revis, plus he had to listen to the he's a cheater, a trash talking adderoll punk BS.... but he took it in stride... i do wonder if he was a bit disappointed in the answers... i would have wanted to go off on a couple of them.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Sherm is becoming the king of media manipulation. Vids such as this will counter any anti-hero image the media attempts to stick him with. We keep hearing about this "chip on the shoulder" that he (supposedly) has, the adderall thing, getting in other players faces etc. Added up it suggests a rather anti-social, bitter malcontent, if not an out-right punk. Then you see the REAL Sherm...the guy is a riot and I no longer want him to STFU. He's great and I'm sure Revis enjoys and appreciates the attention as well.

HawkWow

Reaction score
hawker84":1xikkg81 said:
i thought it was funny and he did a great job with it and all, but man it almost seemed like that kind of back fired on him.. only a couple said he was the best, everyone else said Revis, plus he had to listen to the he's a cheater, a trash talking adderoll punk BS.... but he took it in stride... i do wonder if he was a bit disappointed in the answers... i would have wanted to go off on a couple of them.

Naw...he's a 2nd year man playing in Egypt. He knew the majority would say Revis. What he produced was a fun-filled, yet masterful counter to himself calling himself better than Revis. Stanford education kicking in.

Like Cobain and Staley...He and Wilson just might put Seattle smack dab in the middle of the (media) country. Yes, I just compared Wilson and Sherman to Cobain and Staley.

CANHawk

Reaction score
HawkWow":1901w8eg said:
Naw...he's a 2nd year man playing in Egypt. He knew the majority would say Revis. What he produced was a fun-filled, yet masterful counter to himself calling himself better than Revis. Stanford education kicking in.

He's working on his masters degree in communications.

Richard Sherman; hip hop activist and media assassin. He's pretty good at playing football too.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
CANHawk":2psad04f said:
HawkWow":2psad04f said:

He's working on his masters degree in communications.

Richard Sherman; hip hop activist and media assassin. He's pretty good at playing football too.

Sherman is the total package. You hear him in a serious interview, he sounds like a Doctor/Lawyer giving a lecture. On the Real Rob Report, he lets go with the "My Brotha" stuff which is totally hilarious, then stops and says "My vernacular is impeccable" in a serious tone.

He just looks like he has a good time, that was so flipping funny. The Niner fan, talking about Fat and Drugs and Sherm is nodding with a smile like "Yeah, yeah, yeah" and then "Nice to meet you, I'm Richard Sherman"... HILARIOUS.

Then, he gets on the field and backs it up, play after play. How many passes did he just knock down with ease that were going to be certain catches for big yards/scores? Rarely does he give up the big play. Thus, my investment in the Sherman road jersey. Opened only to verify fit, it has been returned to it's package until next season. No use in Salsa or Buffalo wing stains until it matters.

The Outfield

Reaction score
That was awesome. Lol @ the fat 49ers fan calling Sherman fat and slow.

seahawksTopGear

Reaction score
Sherm is my favorite Seahawks bar none.

He is not only an incredible player, he is an incredible person.