Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » THE NET NATION LOUNGE » [ THE NET LOUNGE ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: silly silly little girl
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:27 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
Posts: 3870
Location: Tri Cities, WA
gives judge the finger , judge gives her 30 days.... judge was a bit harsh but what a ditz...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPjGyJve ... r_embedded

_________________
World Champs - Sounds good don't it


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly silly little girl
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:33 am 
*NET FCC Liaison*
User avatar
Online

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
Posts: 22926
Location: Kirkland, WA
That judge is awesome, and no, that is not a bit harsh. At least she'll likely not be as mouthy to judges in her future, and I'm guessing she'll see many.

_________________
Sam Bradford is a game changer.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly silly little girl
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:36 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
Posts: 3870
Location: Tri Cities, WA
i was talking about the Adios... he should have just let that go, isn't that spanish for goodbye... what's she suppose to say ,
thank you judge, may i have another? jeez hardass...

_________________
World Champs - Sounds good don't it


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly silly little girl
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:47 am 
*NET FCC Liaison*
User avatar
Online

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
Posts: 22926
Location: Kirkland, WA
I'm a total hard-ass when it comes to disrespectful clowns like that, yes. If I were a judge, I'd be pretty lenient on those that I felt were truly remorseful, but the ones that obviously aren't, I'd totally throw the book at them as much as possible every time.

_________________
Sam Bradford is a game changer.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly silly little girl
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:53 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
Posts: 3870
Location: Tri Cities, WA
i agree,

but i personally have deep hearted hatred for judges, lawyers , the legal system as a whole. So i will refrain from my stating my true feelings.. but yes she's a dipsh*t and will no doubt learn things the hard way..

Maybe the judge feels it's his civil duty to educate the youth on the practice of respecting the Law... or maybe he's just an A hole...

_________________
World Champs - Sounds good don't it


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly silly little girl
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:58 am 
*NET FCC Liaison*
User avatar
Online

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
Posts: 22926
Location: Kirkland, WA
I'd totally try to teach people lessons if I were a judge. I do not mean that in the sense of rewriting laws from the bench, that is wrong; I'm just talking about using the power I wield to try and make people realize what the frig is up in my hizzle, and what happens if you annoy me. :)

_________________
Sam Bradford is a game changer.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly silly little girl
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:06 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 5:55 am
Posts: 3974
hawker84 wrote:
i agree,

but i personally have deep hearted hatred for judges, lawyers , the legal system as a whole. So i will refrain from my stating my true feelings.. but yes she's a dipsh*t and will no doubt learn things the hard way..

Maybe the judge feels it's his civil duty to educate the youth on the practice of respecting the Law... or maybe he's just an A hole...



Maybe all he sees in his courtroom are youth's who have no respect for the law or others, which is the reason they are there.

Funny how you don't seem to have that respect either.

_________________
And this post is not directed at anyone personally.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly silly little girl
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:21 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
Posts: 3870
Location: Tri Cities, WA
you're right i don't.. for specific personal reasons... judge me all you want to , but ef our legal system.. to double her bond because she said adios is ridiculous. She's hispanic and last time i checked that meant goodbye.. didn't he say goodbye to her... i think he's being a power trippin dictator.. as far as flippin him the bird , i'd have thrown the book at her for that...

JMO

_________________
World Champs - Sounds good don't it


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly silly little girl
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:20 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:06 am
Posts: 2057
HAHA! Good for him, dumb kids these days need to learn RESPECT.

_________________
Image

Go Hawks.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly silly little girl
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:27 am 
* El Primo *
* El Primo *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
Posts: 5222
Location: Skagit County, WA
It ain't what she said, as much as the way she said it. IMHO.

_________________
If you're walking on thin ice, you might as well dance.................................................Mom


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly silly little girl
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:30 am 
* NET X's & O's Guru *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:24 am
Posts: 8623
Location: PNW
hawker84 wrote:
you're right i don't.. for specific personal reasons... judge me all you want to , but ef our legal system.. to double her bond because she said adios is ridiculous. She's hispanic and last time i checked that meant goodbye.. didn't he say goodbye to her... i think he's being a power trippin dictator.. as far as flippin him the bird , i'd have thrown the book at her for that...

JMO


Maybe if she didn't treat the arraignment like a complete joke, he wouldn't have proved to her it wasn't.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly silly little girl
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:13 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
Posts: 3870
Location: Tri Cities, WA
maybe.. there's another follow up video to this one.. she was in the on XANAX posession charge.. she was charged with 27 counts of a prescription drug.. one count for every pill found on her.... she had no prior record...

could it be she simply didn't realize how much trouble she's in, or could it be that's she's young and foolish? or both..

i'm not condoning her behavior, especially flippin the judge off, but to double her fines for saying audios is over stretching your legal power in my opinion, he could have simply let it go, she already walked off... i thought she got what she deserved in the end, but IMO it should never have gotten to that point.

i think this was a simple case of judge probably had to deal with one knucklehead after the other and had had enough, and decided to make an example out of her...

_________________
World Champs - Sounds good don't it


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly silly little girl
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:18 pm 
*NET FCC Liaison*
User avatar
Online

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
Posts: 22926
Location: Kirkland, WA
I think Hawker84 has some issues with authority.

_________________
Sam Bradford is a game changer.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly silly little girl
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:00 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Online

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:56 pm
Posts: 6200
Respect is something that should be taught and emphasized. If not respect for the person at least respect for the situation. Good for the judge.

_________________
SUPER BOWL 48 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!

RIP ROAD WOES 12/2/2012


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly silly little girl
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:06 pm 
* Natural Rubbing Action *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:23 am
Posts: 17587
Location: The beautiful PNW
I'm young and foolish. I didn't know that flipping a judge off and spouting obscenities at him could be viewed as contempt of court. I mean, that's just normal stuff, isn't it? Why is this happening to me? *hair flip*

_________________
World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly silly little girl
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:18 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 5:55 am
Posts: 3974
hawker84 wrote:
maybe.. there's another follow up video to this one.. she was in the on XANAX posession charge.. she was charged with 27 counts of a prescription drug.. one count for every pill found on her.... she had no prior record...

could it be she simply didn't realize how much trouble she's in, or could it be that's she's young and foolish? or both..

i'm not condoning her behavior, especially flippin the judge off, but to double her fines for saying audios is over stretching your legal power in my opinion, he could have simply let it go, she already walked off... i thought she got what she deserved in the end, but IMO it should never have gotten to that point.

i think this was a simple case of judge probably had to deal with one knucklehead after the other and had had enough, and decided to make an example out of her...


I can't remember, what law school did you go to?

_________________
And this post is not directed at anyone personally.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly silly little girl
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:27 pm 
* Smackmeister *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:56 pm
Posts: 6898
DTexHawk wrote:
hawker84 wrote:
maybe.. there's another follow up video to this one.. she was in the on XANAX posession charge.. she was charged with 27 counts of a prescription drug.. one count for every pill found on her.... she had no prior record...

could it be she simply didn't realize how much trouble she's in, or could it be that's she's young and foolish? or both..

i'm not condoning her behavior, especially flippin the judge off, but to double her fines for saying audios is over stretching your legal power in my opinion, he could have simply let it go, she already walked off... i thought she got what she deserved in the end, but IMO it should never have gotten to that point.

i think this was a simple case of judge probably had to deal with one knucklehead after the other and had had enough, and decided to make an example out of her...


I can't remember, what law school did you go to?


Probably the same one as the dude who sues internet posters for harassment or whatever. Linuxpro? Something like that.

_________________
President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly silly little girl
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:30 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
Posts: 3870
Location: Tri Cities, WA
if you're going to come after me with stupid attacks like this , at least explain what you're trying to say...

i think the judge overreacted to her saying goodbye back to him, and i'm all of a sudden a law expert... that's just a ridiculous statement.. what law school did you go to that say's it was perfectly reasonable for him to do that...

and to your comment roland, not really.. i just think the judge overreacted,..JMO.

_________________
World Champs - Sounds good don't it


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly silly little girl
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:36 pm 
* NET X's & O's Guru *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:24 am
Posts: 8623
Location: PNW
hawker84 wrote:
maybe.. there's another follow up video to this one.. she was in the on XANAX posession charge.. she was charged with 27 counts of a prescription drug.. one count for every pill found on her.... she had no prior record...

could it be she simply didn't realize how much trouble she's in, or could it be that's she's young and foolish? or both..

i'm not condoning her behavior, especially flippin the judge off, but to double her fines for saying audios is over stretching your legal power in my opinion, he could have simply let it go, she already walked off... i thought she got what she deserved in the end, but IMO it should never have gotten to that point.

i think this was a simple case of judge probably had to deal with one knucklehead after the other and had had enough, and decided to make an example out of her...


He doubled bond, not her fines. She has to come up with an extra $500 to get out of jail before trial/pleading guilty.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly silly little girl
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:44 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
Posts: 3870
Location: Tri Cities, WA
my mistake, that's what i meant..

_________________
World Champs - Sounds good don't it


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly silly little girl
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:53 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 5:55 am
Posts: 3974
hawker84 wrote:
if you're going to come after me with stupid attacks like this , at least explain what you're trying to say...

i think the judge overreacted to her saying goodbye back to him, and i'm all of a sudden a law expert... that's just a ridiculous statement.. what law school did you go to that say's it was perfectly reasonable for him to do that...

and to your comment roland, not really.. i just think the judge overreacted,..JMO.


Shouldn't have to explain, but that may be what is part of your issue with the judge and court system.

You said "but to double her fines for saying audios is over stretching your legal power in my opinion".

Never been to law school, but do understand that a judge has leeway on bonds and fines. He also is the ONE in control of his courtroom. If you treat him with zero respect and think the system is a joke, he will maximize your punishment. If you go in with respect and remorse, he will likely minimize your punishment.

Very simple concept.

_________________
And this post is not directed at anyone personally.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly silly little girl
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:12 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
Posts: 3870
Location: Tri Cities, WA
so you're saying i don't understand that concept, why would you think that.... i simply said he overreacted in doubling her bond, for the simple fact that he was being a smartass when he said buh bye, all she said was Adios (goodbye) back...

that could have been taken two ways, he took it as her being a smartass and doubled her bond... so it's ok for him to be a jerk and say buh bye sarcastically, but for her to reply the same word back warrants a raising of her bond...? little ticky tack to me, he could have just as easily ignored it and moved on...

again don't understand how me having an opinion, makes you think i think i'm a legal expert... or makes you think i don't understand how the Arraignment process works..

_________________
World Champs - Sounds good don't it


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly silly little girl
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:44 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:55 am
Posts: 327
Location: LA
as much as i hate cops/judges/authority even I know that her attitude was plain stupid. first of all if u had 27 bars on u then u should probably at the very least feign remorse and try to get off easy. she seemed to focused on acting like geting caught up didnt phase her and puting up a front with all that jewelry crap. she deserved everything she got...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly silly little girl
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:09 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 5:55 am
Posts: 3974
hawker84 wrote:

again don't understand how me having an opinion, makes you think i think i'm a legal expert...



It was a smart ass comment, made on the internet, where there is little repercussion. And your opinion stinks.

Had I spoken like that to any person in a superior position (judge, boss, police, teacher, higher ranking officer, etc...), then I certainly would be due punishment.

_________________
And this post is not directed at anyone personally.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly silly little girl
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:14 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
Posts: 3870
Location: Tri Cities, WA
OK

_________________
World Champs - Sounds good don't it


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly silly little girl
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:17 pm 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:12 am
Posts: 231
Dude was never claiming to be a legal expert, DTex... No need to be a DBag... I think the judge's comments were spot-on, though.

Adios, amigos.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly silly little girl
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:47 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 5:55 am
Posts: 3974
Seaman wrote:
Dude was never claiming to be a legal expert, DTex... No need to be a DBag... I think the judge's comments were spot-on, though.

Adios, amigos.



Learn to read.

I was making a smart-a** comment to him, suggesting that maybe he should know what he is talking about before opining that a judge is acting outside of his authority.

_________________
And this post is not directed at anyone personally.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly silly little girl
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:14 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
Posts: 3870
Location: Tri Cities, WA
how do i not know what i'm talking about.. i never said he wasn't in his right or acting outside his authority.. maybe you should read the post a little more carefully before you come with your smarta** comments...

i'm aware he was in his rights, i just don't agree with his initial reaction to adios.. my opinion.. if you got a problem with that, oh well, that's your opinion.

_________________
World Champs - Sounds good don't it


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly silly little girl
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:26 pm 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:16 pm
Posts: 3520
Location: Huntsville, Al
The judge didn't double her bond because she said "Adios", he did it because she kept laughing, and he told her it wasn't funny. The "Adios" was the icing on the cake.

And there's more to the story. A couple of days later, she personally, and tearfully, apologized to the judge. She admitted to being on Xanax at the time. The judge told her not to cry, that he wasn't a monster, and revoked the 30-day sentence.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly silly little girl
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:32 pm 
* Report Button *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 9923
I'm usually on the accused's side, but not in this case.

MAN OH MAN did I want to exploit that woman though. Got my predator instincts up. So wanted to turn her out....she was kind of hot.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly silly little girl
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:34 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
Posts: 3870
Location: Tri Cities, WA
wrong,... if you watch the video again, he gave her a 5000 dollar bond, she stands there, he looks up and says buh bye saracastically telling her she can leave now... she then turns to leave and says adios.. he calls her back and doubles the bond... she gets this suprised look on her face, turns to walk away again, flips him the bird and says F you.. she's out of the picture again, he calls her back, and then asks her did you just tell me F you, and preceeds to give her 30 days in jail... flipping the bird and saying that to him was the last straw..

the last part i do not disagree with, she deserved that .. and yes i saw that, it was ten days after not a couple days.

_________________
World Champs - Sounds good don't it


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly silly little girl
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:03 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 5:55 am
Posts: 3974
hawker84 wrote:
how do i not know what i'm talking about.. i never said he wasn't in his right or acting outside his authority.. maybe you should read the post a little more carefully before you come with your smarta** comments...

i'm aware he was in his rights, i just don't agree with his initial reaction to adios.. my opinion.. if you got a problem with that, oh well, that's your opinion.



Your post and what I was commenting on:

"but to double her fines for saying audios is over stretching your legal power in my opinion".

Since you made it your opinion, I was pointing out that without a law degree, you might not be the expert on what legal powers a judge may or may not have, and therefore your opinion stinks.

Carry on!

_________________
And this post is not directed at anyone personally.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly silly little girl
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:16 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
Posts: 3870
Location: Tri Cities, WA
well you can read whatever into what i said to make it sound however you want it to if you try hard enough.. some people pick the funniest things to argue over...

_________________
World Champs - Sounds good don't it


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly silly little girl
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:47 pm 
* NET Baller *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
Posts: 17560
Location: Graham, WA
If that lady is of age, I'd totally hit it.

_________________
Image
3elieve


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly silly little girl
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:39 pm 
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:00 pm
Posts: 8686
Location: Is Everything
Throwdown wrote:
If that lady is of age, I'd totally hit it.


Thats what I was thinking. I could care less about the rest.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly silly little girl
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:31 pm 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:16 pm
Posts: 3520
Location: Huntsville, Al
hawker84 wrote:
wrong,... if you watch the video again, he gave her a 5000 dollar bond, she stands there, he looks up and says buh bye saracastically telling her she can leave now... she then turns to leave and says adios.. he calls her back and doubles the bond... she gets this suprised look on her face, turns to walk away again, flips him the bird and says F you.. she's out of the picture again, he calls her back, and then asks her did you just tell me F you, and preceeds to give her 30 days in jail... flipping the bird and saying that to him was the last straw..

the last part i do not disagree with, she deserved that .. and yes i saw that, it was ten days after not a couple days.


Did you not watch the entire video, where she kept laughing? Why do you think he said "buh bye!" like that to her in the first place?

It was a build-up of things. From her not taking it seriously, to the final straw of "adios".

Sorry, the dumb hooker got what she deserved.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly silly little girl
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:07 pm 
* Handsome *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:37 pm
Posts: 2876
Location: Tri Cities, WA
Ditzy rich girl indeed.

But she's gone too far. 'Cause she knows it don't matter, anyway.

She can rely on her old man's money, but it won't get her too far.

_________________
"it'd be a newborn deer" - pehawk


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: silly silly little girl
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:04 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
Posts: 3870
Location: Tri Cities, WA
apparently you didn't watch the video.. it went on for at least another minute after she said adios and before the "final straw" you keep talking about.

hooker? she was a young girl in court on her first offense, how do you get hooker from that...? never said she conducted herself in a well behaved manner in court. all i've said was the judge could have let the adios go and moved on... she acted like every other teen , who doesn't seem to take anything serious...

other than the hooker part, i agree with your post, in the end she got what she deserved.

_________________
World Champs - Sounds good don't it


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ] 

Board index » THE NET NATION LOUNGE » [ THE NET LOUNGE ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Rocket, Seahawkfan80 and 5 guests

 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.