Macklemore, true 12th man

Basis4day

Reaction score
itll-happen-to-you.png

JustTheTip

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":26qh8nyu said:
Largent80":26qh8nyu said:
I insulted?...how/where?...I said I don't like his "music". I gave him props for the 12th man shit. We are all 12's so whats the big friggin deal Roland?

Snidely referring to him as "Mackerel" seems like an intentional insult.

Putting music in quotes was also an insult. You don't have to like it (not my thing for sure) but that doesn't make it any less music than what you do like.

shiva1008

Reaction score
How dare you criticize the great Mackelroy!! He is the greatest hip-hopper known to man!

Lithium

Reaction score
after listening to his music, I'm embarrassed he's a hawks fan, yikes.

pinksheets

Reaction score
GoldenIsThyTate":3trvf8oo said:
after listening to his music, I'm embarrassed he's a hawks fan, yikes.
Please submit all of your work product for review so we can decide if we are proud of you.

blue 22

Reaction score
Awhile back there was a thread about him and I was gonna post about how his music stunk and that he will never make it..... So glad I didn't.

I have been listening to his music more and more and now I love the guy! He is really intelligent and creative. I dont love everything he makes, but I am proud he is from the NW and representing the seahawks! he is a great kid! Glad Pete saw it.

Dont be negative about him guys. Like it or not... he is an ambassador for Seattle. And a good one at that!

benbu75

Reaction score
Haha, that's pretty cool. Interestingly, an old friend of mine just produced a song for him last week.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
And here I thought this thread was about Mark McLemore, former Mariners second baseman.

I've never even heard of Macklemore. I guess I'm getting old.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Right now he is repping Seattle in a positive way more than anyone in years. I am a huge fan. I loved how they used part of his song after TDs this year.