New logo for Jaguars

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
New logo, new jerseys. It's at least going to sell more merchandise ;) Lol

The Jaguars have been doing good for themselves trying to change their franchise around from what i can tell. The Gus hire was a good move from them i thought and this new jersey/logo helps create some buzz.

If they let Gus have some power down there (which I think they will), it wouldn't surprise me to see the jaguars trying to build something like Seattle has.

JKent82

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":cjd446wi said:
x2_10c9669f

"Here is the #Jaguars secondary mark to pay homage to military roots of Jacksonville."

Not sure what secondary mark means, but I love the shield look. Logo looks better on black background as well.

That looks damn good. I was fairly lukewarm on just the new logo when I saw it, but this here is pretty darn good looking.

kearly

Reaction score
Not bad, but looks kind of "Disney" to me.

Osprey

Reaction score
I don't know if it was intentional, but the old logo shape reminds me of a football helmet.

New one definitely has more flair.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Pretty nice...certainly not destined to be remembered as a classic but it's an improvement

HawkGA

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":13fxaajp said:
They went from a male jaguar to a female jaguar, it's clear they are trying to appeal to the female audience. [/troll]

I thought it looked rather feminine too. That, and it reminded me of Thundercats, but I don't think in a good way.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Old logo was atrocious...looks like a spotted cat trying to swallow a fart. New logo looks like it will appeal to a larger demographic.

Love it on that shield, that alone should be the logo.