New logo for Jaguars

kidhawk

Reaction score
hmmmm....

R6nOHaUQA8 0ytwYZ6OLINRXrFk1E3TrVnIUzmenOSBXpWCF9a

0ap1000000136416

I think I like their new logo a little better than the old one.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
The new one definitely looks more realistic, but I always liked their old one a lot for some reason. So really.....I'm neutral about the change.

Decimation

Reaction score
Looks WAY better than the old one. I think they're getting new uni's as well.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I like how the whiskers are more stylized on the old one, but I like the overall look of the new one better.

Also, it takes a play from the Seahawks playbook by adding some color to the eyes. You can see on their official site that they are already adding that color to all the pictures of Jags they have on there.

NYCoug

Reaction score
I've always had love for the Jags goin way back to the Brunell days. They've always had an excellent logo and great uniforms. I like the fact that they are trying to incorporate the teal in a way the Hawks use the Lime Green.

I seriously hope Bradley turns them into a contender. I don't know if it'll happen but they've always been one of my favorite franchises.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Supposedly Nike is redesigning the uniforms. Should be interesting to see what they do with them, considering our uniforms are the only ones they have completely re-done so far.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
x2_10c9669f

"Here is the #Jaguars secondary mark to pay homage to military roots of Jacksonville."

Not sure what secondary mark means, but I love the shield look. Logo looks better on black background as well.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
That's TWO! TWO NFL teams in Florida who think a logo change will sell more tickets than good drafting!!! Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah!!!

Vampire1975

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
They went from a male jaguar to a female jaguar, it's clear they are trying to appeal to the female audience. [/troll]

pinksheets

Reaction score
Looks a lot better.

I thought I heard last offseason that they were planning on going all black at some point, I think that's a good look for them with the teal as their alternates.