Congratulations and good luck!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
baltimoreravens":3pvwft1a said:
SilkMonkey":3pvwft1a said:
I would greatly enjoy that Super Bowl.

Good luck to you guys as well, I'll be rolling Ravens gear when Hawks aren't playing...the joys of a Pittsburgh native lady friend :p

GO BIRD TEAMS!!!

So you hate the Steelers as much as we do?
More, we call them Stealers though. :)

OP
OP
baltimoreravens

baltimoreravens

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3ehryqhi said:
GO RAVENS!!!! Please knock the snot out of Trademark Klapperknack and coach Hairball. Please!

On another note, the Ravens are a very impressive team, especially on the road. Flacco has won so many road playoff games, it's hard to understand why he doesn't have the big contract. Hopefully they'll win the whole darn thing and he'll get his.
I've always appreciated how hard your team plays, especially that D. Back when they won the last Superbowl with Dilfer, now THAT was a Defense.

Good Luck next Sunday

He's going to get a huge contract in the off-season.

OP
OP
baltimoreravens

baltimoreravens

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1xo9l41k said:
baltimoreravens":1xo9l41k said:
SilkMonkey":1xo9l41k said:
I would greatly enjoy that Super Bowl.

Good luck to you guys as well, I'll be rolling Ravens gear when Hawks aren't playing...the joys of a Pittsburgh native lady friend :p

GO BIRD TEAMS!!!

So you hate the Steelers as much as we do?
More, we call them Stealers though. :)

We call 'em the Squealers.

OP
OP
baltimoreravens

baltimoreravens

Reaction score
Thank you guys for all the support... can't believe we pulled it off. I really hope next year we end up facing you guys in Super Bowl 48. I'd love to see my two favorite teams duke it out!

grizrgood

Reaction score
baltimoreravens":3grfbexy said:
Thank you guys for all the support... can't believe we pulled it off. I really hope next year we end up facing you guys in Super Bowl 48. I'd love to see my two favorite teams duke it out!

Great win, congrats! I was yelling my ass off for you guys that entire game. Don't think I could handle the 49er fans spewing BS for all those months! :lol: :49ersmall:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Great Win man. If it wasn't for that "power outage" that game wouldn't have been close. Great job holding on at the end.

OP
OP
baltimoreravens

baltimoreravens

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3ajf552y said:
Yup, congratulations to you guys. Hope you've been living it up.

Oh yes, I was in downtown Baltimore during the Superbowl. You can only imagine the rioting afterwards and the parade today was insane! Hope you guys get to feel a Superbowl victory sometime soon. I have no doubts that you guys will go out and get one in the next several years.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Glad you guys won. I was cheering for the Ravens like crazy. Seeing the Niners lose the SB was almost as good as a Seahawk win.

hawker84

Reaction score
so glad you guys pulled that off, the niner fans misery is our little pools of sunshine.. makes the off season so much easier to bear.... congrats, enjoy it, we're coming after that trophy next year...

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And no way is Klapperdink as good as Wilson. And Mr. Flacco, that man made himself a buttload of money this playoffs, wow.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Congrats on the win. I've always liked the Ravens after that 2000 SB win. I love defensive teams (except the Stealers) and it's only recently that ours has that moniker.

Don't be a stranger next year, I love to hear intelligent football speak from other fan bases (and no, you don't have to only say good things about our team, lol).

Hawk4lyfe

Reaction score
hawker84":1j5fl9ui said:
so glad you guys pulled that off, the niner fans misery is our little pools of sunshine.. makes the off season so much easier to bear.... congrats, enjoy it, we're coming after that trophy next year...

Took the words out of my mouth. I go on their boards and drink up all the whiner tears whenever i have a bad day since they lost. Always makes it better

OP
OP
baltimoreravens

baltimoreravens

Reaction score
Hawks46":1jxc3zbc said:
Congrats on the win. I've always liked the Ravens after that 2000 SB win. I love defensive teams (except the Stealers) and it's only recently that ours has that moniker.

Don't be a stranger next year, I love to hear intelligent football speak from other fan bases (and no, you don't have to only say good things about our team, lol).

Oh, I definitely won't. I come on here a bit, sometimes just to lurk, sometimes to post. If there's any other team I try to follow it's the Seahawks, but it's a little difficult on the east coast where your games hardly ever air. Hopefully, you guys will get the maybe four primetime games you deserve so I can see a bit more. I frequent this board, the Bills board, and the Texans board generally because I find the fans intelligent and nice to talk to but this one is by far my favorite. You guys don't be strangers either, even if we won't play for another few years... but you never know, we could be playing next year after all in New Jersey... if you catch my drift. ;)

pehawk

Reaction score
Man, just big ups to the Ravens. I have so much respect for how they just "grind" it out.

I see a lot of similar traits in our Seahawks squad. We got the next Ed Reed, Earl showed his knack, in the playoffs.

OP
OP
baltimoreravens

baltimoreravens

Reaction score
I'll revive my old topic, to say that I've thoroughly enjoyed watching you guys again and will be pulling for you guys hard on Sunday! Last year, the Ravens were the clear underdog and many seem to be favoring the Peyton and his Broncos, so we'll see what happens. They say defense wins championships. :)

OP
OP
baltimoreravens

baltimoreravens

Reaction score
pmedic920":2ysz1ubf said:
Thanks, and congrats on your new OC. IMHO he will be good for y'all.

Thanks, I think so too. Ravens fans are optimistic about it considering we were expecting a promotion from within the organization.