Do you think russell Wilson watches college film?

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
  • With how much film russell Wilson watches, do you think he now studies collee football film too and gives Pete Carroll and John Schneider recommendations about who he wants with him, specifically with recievers.
    seahawks875
    NET Rookie

• seahawks875 wrote:With how much film russell Wilson watches, do you think he now studies collee football film too and gives Pete Carroll and John Schneider recommendations about who he wants with him, specifically with recievers.

There is only just so much NFL film available on the teams we are scheduled to play this coming season.

I wouldn't doubt it if he has a library of video on each of our 2013 opponenents and game plans being calculated on each.

I'm sure that Russell Wilson intends to win every game and assure home field thruout the up coming playoffs.

My guess though is he would rather have one of the recievers he has faced in the previous season and playoffs like Larry Fitzgerald or bringing Tony Gonzales out of retirement.
    HUGGY
    *NET Poop Holster*

It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:18 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information