The Next Big Thing

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: The Next Big Thing
Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:44 pm
  • NinerLifer wrote: Ok dude, I understand that you guys are gonna live up your victory over us like it was your "Superbowl" this season, but forgive me for leaving now...as we are about to go play in ours! ;)

Ok, now that we know how this game turned out for the 9rs, are you going to come back and UN-troll? :stirthepot:
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:23 pm
  • scutterhawk wrote:
    NinerLifer wrote: Ok dude, I understand that you guys are gonna live up your victory over us like it was your "Superbowl" this season, but forgive me for leaving now...as we are about to go play in ours! ;)

Ok, now that we know how this game turned out for the 9rs, are you going to come back and UN-troll? :stirthepot:

As you can see above I came back soon after the game last night to prove I wasn't here to troll.

Largent80 wrote:Ive noticed that you like our forum quite a bit. Why the hell don't you just join a winning team and the best forum on the planet.

We will accept you after hazing frrom Pehawk, CANhawk, Jester, Myself, and maybe about 86 more.

If you request with enough whining that is protocol for 9er fans. And you survive the hazing, welcome aboard.

If not, then enjoy losing repeatedly.....Ooops, you already do...... :lol:

My dad was a Niner fan and as a result I have been one from birth. He moved from California to Oregon and then became a Seahawks fan until he died. I will always have a soft spot for the Seahawks as a result.
    DISCLAIMER:

The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.
    NinerLifer
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:34 pm
  • Niner, where were you born, and how long did you live in that place?
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:08 pm
  • Every time a fan from another team comes to this forum, are we going to be graced with a bunch of swearing, name calling, and all caps ? You see, all that really does is make you look like a Cowboys fan.

Personally, I like other perspectives from intelligent football fans. You can go to ANY message board and join the circle jerk of homerism for that particular fan base/team.

A lot of the regular Niner fans that come here have intelligent analysis or are at least reasonable. Let's aspire make this board better, not Cowturds or Pissburgh level.
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:23 pm
  • I would like to sound-off here.

I, for one, have no problem with the opposition's fans piping-in on our boards. I think NinerLifer was gracious, respectful, and insightful (one-sided, but insightful,............just kidding here). This was NOT someone "trolling".

For our fellow Seahawkers to go off on this poster is, to say the least, disappointing. Why are you getting your neck feathers all ruffled?

Come on people, we're better than that. What are we becoming? Raider fans? You can't go into their venues (wearing your colors) without fear of death? Really?

I would hope that fans of the opposition would feel welcome in the Emerald City, in Century-Link, or on these boards.

I, for one, welcome insight from anybody.

But I guess that's just ME.
    Paschtorian
    NET Rookie

Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:09 pm
  • Pasch, recent history suggests crossing 49ers fans is more dangerous than anything Oakland has to offer, what with all the stabbings by them this year, the shootings last year, etc. Just sayin'. I mostly agree with you, but 49ers fans have managed to put themselves in first place in the NFL for dangerous lowlife fans, the past couple of years.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:29 am
  • The Rams worry me next year, more then the 9ers.
    Uffda
    NET Veteran

Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:02 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:Niner, where were you born, and how long did you live in that place?

My dads side of the family is in the Bay Area in Northern California. I grew up in Southern California until I joined the Airforce. The ironic thing is that I currently am stationed in Arizona.
    DISCLAIMER:

The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.
    NinerLifer
    NET Veteran

Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:06 am
  • AZ is amazing, I love it there. One day when I decide to get mature I'll settle down there lol.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Previous

It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:52 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information