I'm thankful today for Harbaugh and Kaepernick

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
  • As you all know, Jim Harbaugh is the first SF coach to lose in the SB.

Kaepernick is the first 49ers QB to throw an INT in the SB.

2 stats that 49er fans love to throw out is that they are undefeated in the Super Bowl and that their QBs have been perfect with zero INTS.

I am thankful for those two guys today for destroying two parts of 49ers lore that they can never get back. Thanks boys!
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

• What great information for the future.
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• They did get the record for most 2nd half points and highest score for a losing team, so that got that going for them, which is good.

Or was that most points in a quarter? Hmm ...
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• Another stat you forgot is Kaepernick has the record for longest touchdown run by a QB in the Superbowl. Not bad for a QB only playing his 10th game. I'll take it. And so what if he's the first 49ers QB to throw an interception. When you've been to 6 Super Bowls it's bound to happen sometime.
    TheGOAT#80
    NET Bench Warmer

• TheGOAT#80 wrote:Another stat you forgot is Kaepernick has the record for longest touchdown run by a QB in the Superbowl. Not bad for a QB only playing his 10th game. I'll take it. And so what if he's the first 49ers QB to throw an interception. When you've been to 6 Super Bowls it's bound to happen sometime.

I wouldn't get that excited about a 15-yard touchdown run. I choose to conveniently ignore the part about the number of super bowls you've been to. :thirishdrinkers:
    jkitsune
    NET Veteran

• i'm thankful for Harbaughs classic tantrum once again last night... does this guy ever watch himself on tV.. does he realize how pathetic he looks when he does that crap.. i would be embarrassed of him if i was a niner fan... Carrall has his moments, but Harbaugh is on a whole other level...

good news is we'll have some good gif. material twice a year at least..
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• TheGOAT#80 wrote:Another stat you forgot is Kaepernick has the record for longest touchdown run by a QB in the Superbowl. Not bad for a QB only playing his 10th game. I'll take it. And so what if he's the first 49ers QB to throw an interception. When you've been to 6 Super Bowls it's bound to happen sometime.

Of course it is bound to happen sometime. I just mentioned that I'm glad I never have to hear about it again. And I have Kaepernick to thank for it.
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:27 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information