How sweet this morning is

The Radish

Reaction score
ninnirs lost the SB

And it was their own fault cause they beat themselves. hahahahahahahaha

they should be grateful, if not for that 34 minute blackout they would have been blown out way worse than we beat them.

:roll:

skater18000

Reaction score
The Radish":1xo2pkni said:
ninnirs lost the SB

And it was their own fault cause they beat themselves. hahahahahahahaha

they should be grateful, if not for that 34 minute blackout they would have been blown out way worse than we beat them.

:roll:

I believe that there chance was no hope for the 49ers vs. Us... different story yesterday.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I feel almost as good today as I do the morning after a Seahawk win.

Almost.

It's very quiet on Facebook from all my 49er fan friends too. Which is relieving since the non-stop talk over the last 2 weeks has gotten unbearable.

TheGOAT#80

Reaction score
Your Seahawk fans hate is amusing. I am proud of the NFC West and rooted for the hawks all year except when they played my 9ers. I only hate the cowboys but it was never as bad as the hawks hate for the 9ers. And I don't think I even hate the cowboys just despise them. I would of rooted strongly for the Seahawks in the SB if they made it as strongly as I rooted for them against Atlanta. But the hate here on this board seems almost unhealthy. But to each his own.

GoHawks1212

Reaction score
TheGOAT#80":3p9qwsng said:
Your Seahawk fans hate is amusing. I am proud of the NFC West and rooted for the hawks all year except when they played my 9ers. I only hate the cowboys but it was never as bad as the hawks hate for the 9ers. And I don't think I even hate the cowboys just despise them. I would of rooted strongly for the Seahawks in the SB if they made it as strongly as I rooted for them against Atlanta. But the hate here on this board seems almost unhealthy. But to each his own.

Grow up. Whiner fans have been, by far, the most arrogant and flamboyant fan base all year long, especially HERE. Our hate is amusing? Your naivity is amusing.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
TheGOAT#80":2m6n1l17 said:

You have three posts so you obviously have not had the time to hear (or join in) all the crap that was defecated by 49er fans the last couple years on here. Most of us are just enjoying the fact that the talk was not backed up. Almost none of the fans who were here talking trash have returned (I would say none, except that I have not read every post so I don't want to assume). I used to not mind the 49ers until their fans became unbearable. There are a few exceptions, of course, and for those fans I feel bad.

TheGOAT#80

Reaction score
Just because I have 3 posts doesn't mean I haven't been lurking for a few years either. I like the Seahawks as well. Sherman is one of my favorite players. I like his attitude.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
TheGOAT#80":26hrfsmz said:
Just because I have 3 posts doesn't mean I haven't been lurking for a few years either. I like the Seahawks as well. Sherman is one of my favorite players. I like his attitude.
Football whore.

hawker84

Reaction score
TheGOAT#80":2ebujtq5 said:

you guy's that come on here with that crap, crack me up... when there is nothing but hatred and vile on your very own website directed towards our team , city , players, coach, franchise, fanbase... you had 5 different threads about how much you hate Richard Sherman.. 5 threads? please move along with this whiney BS...

the majority of your fanbase that represents niner fans.. are young, rude, have no sense of history, or knowledge of it for that matter.. but they cling to the 5 championships like they deserve to claim it as if they were around when it happened.. the way they've came on here spouting off makes myself and others on here feel like they deserve nothing, and we're very happy that that is exactly what they recieved last night. Nothing........

so good luck next year... here's to kicking your team in their junk repeatedly, it will be fun... Heck i don't think you get passed the rams next year... enjoy the off season.

shiva1008

Reaction score
TheGOAT#80":4cmqlh9w said:

That's because... the Seahawks are more likable than the 49ers. Only 9ers fans and casual NFL observers who watch one game every 5 years root for the 9ers :)

HawkFan72

Reaction score
On the plus side for Niners fans, they get to keep their "Quest for Six" avatars up for another year! Yet for some reason, I keep seeing them all changing them.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I thank god that the Whiners lost yesterday.

Sometimes my prayers ARE answered.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
TheGOAT#80":3ub5gy5z said:
Thank you for paying homage to Steve Largent with your user handle.

Decimation

Reaction score
TheGOAT#80":14u0ahbd said:
I don't hate the 49ers. I hate their fans, and their coach. Otherwise, they've got some good players like LMJ who is a beast.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
TheGOAT#80":2vnyb9xo said:
But the hate here on this board seems almost unhealthy. But to each his own.

The hate on this board is a result of the niner fans being such complete d-bags the last 2 years.

The hate didn't just materialize out of thin air.

mikeak

Reaction score
I was wondering why they were called the whiners

Then Harbough opened his mouth after the game and I got it..........

HawkFan72

Reaction score
mikeak":dgu9dnvf said:
I was wondering why they were called the whiners

Then Harbough opened his mouth after the game and I got it..........

The sad thing is that he acts the same after a win. Remember when they beat us in SF and he was whining about how our CBs were too physical with their receivers? That the NFL needed to look into it?

The guy just doesn't stop.

Latest posts