Paul Kruger is a FA next season, should Seattle go after him

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
  • Paul Kruger has been a beast all post season long when i've watched him play, I particularly like his ability to get after the quarterback. Since Baltimore will most likely give Flacco a huge 20 million contract and use their franchise tag on him which leaves Kruger up for the takings. There will be plenty of teams who will go after him for sure though. This team tends to spend big bucks in Veteran D-Line so this isn't out of their philosophy. (Mebane, Bryant, Clems)

Another thing I really enjoyed seeing from the Baltimore is on key downs they always send the house to pressure the QB. That 4 down stand in the endzone was pretty amazing. But they also sent the entire house going after Colin. I'm sure if Gus was in that situation he would have ran prevent secondary with 4 down rushers and everyone else in coverage giving Colin all day to throw.
    Axx
    NET Veteran

• I saw him get one sack and then get pancaked throughout the game. Wasn't impressed.
    Wazzu Sucks, Oregon Swallows!!!!
    ludakrishna
    NET Veteran

• I really doubt the Seahawks would have a lot of interest in Kruger. He seems to be purely a 3-4 OLB. He does not have the skill-set to play WILL linebacker in a 4-3. His best fit would be as LEO, but I think there are plenty of other better candidates to potentially fill Clemons spot until healthy.
    Spleenhawk2.0
    NET Rookie

• No, he will cost to much. Seattle would be better off going after Joe Kuger. Who is more of a DE and IMO has great upside.
    sainthawk29
    NET Starter

• No way. He'll get 6-8 in the open market and he's really only been productive for one season. *cough Adrian Beltre

"We all we got, we all we need"
    lukerguy
    NET Veteran

• Spleenhawk2.0 wrote:I really doubt the Seahawks would have a lot of interest in Kruger. He seems to be purely a 3-4 OLB. He does not have the skill-set to play WILL linebacker in a 4-3. His best fit would be as LEO, but I think there are plenty of other better candidates to potentially fill Clemons spot until healthy.

Such as? I'd be interested in reading up on some prospects.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

• He wants to sign back with the Ravens but that is in the heat of the moment. Still, I am sure they can work out a deal if they want to.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• drdiags wrote:He wants to sign back with the Ravens but that is in the heat of the moment. Still, I am sure they can work out a deal if they want to.

don't they usually say that? Or does he REALLY want to be there?
    AirForceSeahawk
    NET Bench Warmer

• Yeah, they usually will say they want to come back. In the end the agent will talk sense into them, since it is only business
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:25 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information