Hope Kaepernick enjoyed this...

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Yup, they had to put the slippery when wet signs up all over the 49rs locker room tonight because of Jim Harbaughs big alligator tears,,Hell, what am I saying, they were probably all having a big hug and cryfest,,,I can see it all now,Tears and snot running down each others backs LOLOLOL.

LOLOLOL.

LOLOLOL.

CANHawk

Reaction score
I totally wanted him 2 drafts ago. SO glad we passed and things worked out the way they did. Russell is going to be three times the qb kap ever will, and he'll be classy as hell doing it too.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
The Outfield":eeq9y0it said:
Axx":eeq9y0it said:
alot of people rooting for the niners are starting to come up with conspiracy theories LOL.
They think that game had bad reffing, and they called us sour grapes for XL which is easily the worst super bowl in history.

Congrats Baltimore!

There were blown calls against both teams. Plus, Crabtree had a nice push-off on that play anyway. The Forty-Mourners will look for any path to make themselves feel better.

What gets me is NFL.com is giving this major exposure. It's getting a lot more coverage and scrutiny than Super Bull XL ever did. Large market teams get the attention I s'pose.

aawolf

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":8gkak659 said:
The Outfield":8gkak659 said:
Axx":8gkak659 said:
alot of people rooting for the niners are starting to come up with conspiracy theories LOL.
They think that game had bad reffing, and they called us sour grapes for XL which is easily the worst super bowl in history.

Congrats Baltimore!

There were blown calls against both teams. Plus, Crabtree had a nice push-off on that play anyway. The Forty-Mourners will look for any path to make themselves feel better.

What gets me is NFL.com is giving this major exposure. It's getting a lot more coverage and scrutiny than Super Bull XL ever did. Large market teams get the attention I s'pose.

If Holmgren would have acted like a little b**ch on the sideline after the calls, forcing the commentators to talk about it, then the media might have talked more about it. Even though I wasn't a fan then, I knew that the Seahawks were jobbed in XL and I too was amazed at the lack of media attention. That being said, I do think it was a holding call last night that should have been called. Also, the hold on the Punt/Safety the second-to-last play of the game was even more rediculous-the lineman was tackled from behind--I think if that is called, the Niners would have had more of a chance. Baltimore did deserve to win for most of the game, but who knows?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
aawolf":2r9keqtc said:
HawKnPeppa":2r9keqtc said:
The Outfield":2r9keqtc said:

If Holmgren would have acted like a little b**ch on the sideline after the calls, forcing the commentators to talk about it, then the media might have talked more about it. Even though I wasn't a fan then, I knew that the Seahawks were jobbed in XL and I too was amazed at the lack of media attention. That being said, I do think it was a holding call last night that should have been called. Also, the hold on the Punt/Safety the second-to-last play of the game was even more rediculous-the lineman was tackled from behind--I think if that is called, the Niners would have had more of a chance. Baltimore did deserve to win for most of the game, but who knows?
They don't stop the clock for a holding call. So the holding in the end zone changed absolutely nothing, which is why John telling his players to hold like hell is pure genius.

Zowert

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":1583e0kp said:
Kapernick's obnoxious smug look on his face as he's pouting during the game + Jim Harbaugh's over exaterated drama fest = Extreme disliking.

This..

I CANT STAND Jim Harbaugh. How did his brother turn out to be a decent human being and Jim managed to get all the douchebaggery traits. I have never seen one man put on such an act in my life. The dude should be on a broadway musical during the off season.

All of the people I know who are fans of other NFL teams, often tell me they hate Pete Carroll's antics on the sideline. Which I can understand, its frustrating to see your team getting stomped and on top of it, you have to watch the opposing coach practically having a party with his players. But at least Pete isn't throwing a complete temper tantrum, chucking his headset on the ground and screaming right in the ref's face. Like Jim Harbaugh does, constantly. Even when that guy is up by 2 or more TD's, he is still crapping his pants over every minor issue on the field. The dude is such a joke. I've seen Middle School Junior Varsity Football coaches [who are actually just a parent who has one too many DUI's and is forced to coach through a community service program] exhibit more class.

Zowert

Reaction score
Largent80":dvpwxmbz said:
Beyonce was better than the ninners.

I'm not a fan of her music, but that was one heck of a performance. IMO at least.. One thing I couldn't stand, for some reason, was how slow Alicia Keys played the Star Spangled Banner. Wasn't a fan of the piano either.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
That is a great example of a team not doing enough to win. That blackout was a gift that completely changed the momentum. If I hear anyone whining about the officiating I'm gonna just laugh.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I was furious at the power outage at the time. It removed momentum from the Ravens, and gave a ton of extra time for San Francisco to work on adjustments. I wonder if a 49ers fan cut the power somewhere?...

HawkFan72

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2lqs5lbi said:
I was furious at the power outage at the time. It removed momentum from the Ravens, and gave a ton of extra time for San Francisco to work on adjustments. I wonder if a 49ers fan cut the power somewhere?...

Nah, the Niners just brought their Candlestick PG&E crew along with them to help.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
I know the 49ers will scream and moan. But the refs did the right thing and didn't call a Holding call on that last drive.

49ers fans need to realize that their "elite QB" (Or so the media was trying to paint that picture) gave the WR ZERO chance of making the play.

I could see calling a hold IF the ball was catchable. But Kaepernick -- err Krap-ernick, didn't give his guy a chance.

If say there was no "hold" there still was absolutely no chance of the play being completed- the ball ended up 2 yards out of bounds. So the 49ers fans are just grasping at straws.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Kaepernick is such a punk. I can't stand the way he wears a full sweat suit and flat bill cap practically over his eyes for national interviews. You are an NFL QB. Show some class. Then he opens his mouth and sounds like such a whiny little bitch and its over.

He and Harbaugh make the most unlikeable QB-Coach tandem in NFL history.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
jlwaters1":apyrses8 said:
I know the 49ers will scream and moan. But the refs did the right thing and didn't call a Holding call on that last drive.

49ers fans need to realize that their "elite QB" (Or so the media was trying to paint that picture) gave the WR ZERO chance of making the play.

I could see calling a hold IF the ball was catchable. But Kaepernick -- err Krap-ernick, didn't give his guy a chance.

If say there was no "hold" there still was absolutely no chance of the play being completed- the ball ended up 2 yards out of bounds. So the 49ers fans are just grasping at straws.

Exactly. And even Crabtree knows the truth:
I mean, it felt like there was a lot of contact," Crabtree said. "I don't even want to say this, but if the ball had been a little lower, giving me a chance to make a play, I'm sure they would've called it. But it happened like that, man. I've got a lot of confidence in my offensive line and quarterback; we fought back. It was a comeback, and we gave it our all."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...rabtree-refs-not-to-blame-for-super-bowl-loss