WHOOO!

Escamillo

Reaction score
JonRud":3s1f5bj1 said:
Very happy BAL won. Wish our Seattle defense could play defense at the end of games like BAL can.

I had a different take. It looked to me that Bal's D was getting ripped to shreds the entire second half, and indeed on the last drive as well. Then Harbaugh made some bad play calls inside the ten, and that saved Bal's behind.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I too thought Raven's D was suspect in the second half. I found myself thinking they were a lot like the Seahawks D...LACK OF PASS RUSH.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Russell Wilson scores on that last drive btw. Not a doubt in my mind.

The defense........that's another story :lol:

-The Glove-

Reaction score
scutterhawk":1ylzqkpv said:
-The Glove-":1ylzqkpv said:
scutterhawk":1ylzqkpv said:
Aros said:
The next best thing to a Seahawks Championship! Suck it Harbaugh! (The Tool one, not the cool one)
EXACTOMUNDO!
I truly believe that Wilson was thinking the same thing, as he did say that he would kind of like to see Ray Lewis ride out on a white horse into his retirement.
I'd also bet money that Pete was glowing on the inside over this outcome too.
My wish came true, I was hopeing that Kaepernick-nack-pattywhack would come up short on this one too.
And to the CRUSHING of the hopes of the Niners fan that came here on .NET, and bragged about how the 49rs had already matched the biggest accomplishment the Seahawks had ever experienced..and to them I say->"KARMA IS A BITCH"
Actually, Wilson was rooting for the Niners. The NFC team and whatnot. Start Flynn!
Not true, I heard him say in his interview with that gal yesterday, he would like to see Ray Lewis "Ride Out On A White Horse"
"@DangeRussWilson: Congratulations to the @49ers & @Kaepernick7 for making the Super Bowl! Go win it for the NFC"

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Man the 49er fans are already coming out in force complaining about the officiating. Even NFL.com is already saying the non-call of holding on the 4th down play is the BIGGEST NON-CALL IN NFL HISTORY.

Jim Harbaugh couldn't help but talk about the non-call on his San Francisco 49ers' final, failed offensive play Sunday night. It probably will go down as the most famous non-call in NFL history, talked about for years by angry 49ers fans.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...harbaugh-baltimore-ravens-held-on-fourth-down

Music to my ears.

gargantual

Reaction score
Oh give me a friggin break!!! Like there isn't a missed holding call on almost every stinking snap ever! And don't even get any of US started about what bad officiating is about. Complaining about one call? ONE CALL? They don't have even the slightest INKLING what a biased called game feels like!

As IF!!!!!! Hell, that last Bears game was just the latest example. And don't even go there about Superbowls being rigged. Puh-lease! They are such entitled tools.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I found the officiating the be balanced and not overzealous to the point that it disrupted the flow of the game to a significant extent. I have no sympathy at all for the 9er trolls and band wagon fans.

I do, however, feel for some of the the players. I have a soft spot for Justin Smith because that dude is a flat-out warrior. We watched the SB over the Armed Forces Network here in Japan and they have short spots where the athletes give a shout out to the troops for protecting their way of life. They do this on an individual basis. With some of them, you can tell it's a bit obligatory/political while it comes from the heart of others.

They did one of those spots with Justin Smith and you could tell what he was saying came from the very fiber of his being. If the Niners won, I would not have been happy for them as a team, but I'd definitely be feeling it for Justin. Totally upstanding dude!

volsunghawk

Reaction score
HawkFan72":c5l3cg2g said:
Man the 49er fans are already coming out in force complaining about the officiating. Even NFL.com is already saying the non-call of holding on the 4th down play is the BIGGEST NON-CALL IN NFL HISTORY.

Jim Harbaugh couldn't help but talk about the non-call on his San Francisco 49ers' final, failed offensive play Sunday night. It probably will go down as the most famous non-call in NFL history, talked about for years by angry 49ers fans.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...harbaugh-baltimore-ravens-held-on-fourth-down

Music to my ears.

Rosenthal is a hack. He was a hack with PFT, and he's a hack with NFL.com. People here like to give him a pass because he's exceedingly positive about our Hawks, but he's still a hack. That line "probably go down as the most famous non-call in NFL history" is an example of his old PFT hyperbole and sensationalism peeking through.

Zowert

Reaction score
Ravens let the Niners back in the game. Over in the 49ers forums they're blaming bad officiating. But of course they don't mention the power outage that literally broke the Ravens momentum and gave the 49ers a second chance. The Ravens were reeling after that 109 yard return, they would've shut the Whiners down had the power stayed on.

Anyway, I think the Seahawks could have won the Superbowl this year. So next season, there should be no excuses for not going all the way.

Reaction score
Barakas":204ok7os said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA, their forums are already filling up with "THE REFS SUCK!!" "The NFL WANTED RAY LEWIS TO WIN, THIS WAS FIXED!!!".

Now they know how we felt....couldn't have happened to a better fan base! :p
+1000. Welcome to the "I got jobbed at the superbowl" club, SF fans. Don't expect much sympathy from us. :p

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
And of course the 9erss and press completely fail to mention the non-call on the egregious late hit on Flacco out of bounds on the previous series that should have been a 15 yarder and a first down within field goal range... the extra time they could have run off the clock and possible touch down or at least another field goal probably would have put the game away right there...

The refs weren't calling anything on both teams...

Rat

Reaction score
Not to mention that ridiculous running into the kicker call after the Akers miss. Akers landed on the ground and then fell on top of the defender.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
The 49ers had a 1st and goal from the 7 and couldn't punch it in. Don't get mad that the refs didn't give you a call on a desperation duck on 4th down. Get mad that your offense was so inept that you couldn't score with 4 chances to go 7 YARDS.

Hawk Haole

Reaction score
Harbaugh's angst and anguish are the syrup and whipped cream on my Super Bowl Sundae.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":r25dohll said:
a "@DangeRussWilson: Congratulations to the @49ers & @Kaepernick7 for making the Super Bowl! Go win it for the NFC"
NOT the same interview dude, I did see BOTH, and in one of them that I saw, he said he would kind of like to see Ray Lewis ride out on a white horse,,I'm not making this shit up.
I only wish I were more adept at posting a link, so you'd KNOW what I'm saying is a fact glove.

hawker84

Reaction score
to all niner fans lurking, and running back to your site screaming bloody murder on the no call...

the ball landed 2 ft out of bounds.. even if the two never touched each other , the ball was overthrown.. he'd been lucky to get a hand on it, let alone come down in bounds... get over it.. horrible playcalling, horrible throw by Coppernuts, to his defense he was hurried...

dunceface

Reaction score
They should trademark "crybabying" for the whole team...
Tumblr mhpskhF3Wt1qlkvaio1 400

NorCal

Reaction score
hawker84":3plrad7q said:
to all niner fans lurking, and running back to your site screaming bloody murder on the no call...

the ball landed 2 ft out of bounds.. even if the two never touched each other , the ball was overthrown.. he'd been lucky to get a hand on it, let alone come down in bounds... get over it.. horrible playcalling, horrible throw by Coppernuts, to his defense he was hurried...

Thats what I told my friend as soon as it happened. It needed to be a better throw to have a chance at getting the call. I still don't think they make the call.

No, it will be the third down where they didn't get the play off in time that will haunt me. It was a Kap run to the left with blockers.

And yes, losing a SB totally sucks. Very depressing.

Latest posts