WHOOO!

Winterfell

Reaction score
Largent80":1zpds880 said:
We would have kicked the Ravens asses. 49ers SUCK.

I agree. Wilson and SEA secondary would have made the difference in this game.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I believe with every single ounce of my being that we would have won that game.

I know, I know, close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades but it's how I feel.

gargantual

Reaction score
The parallels to 2008 Season Superbowl seem almost eerie still. I felt that year that the only reason the Cards got there were because we stumbled (short-sided teambuilding finally catching up to us). It was weird having to root for them to win since I hate the Stealer so much (and still do of course). I didn't watch the game like I didn't today, but came in at the last second after briefly checking (couldn't help myself :) ) and unfortunately had to watch the Steel Curtain Douches pull one out of their posteriors.

The wonderful difference THIS time is the villains actually lost this time. Good stuff.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
GIVE ME A HELL YEAH!!!

Douchebag Harbaugh Style...

Niner fans took pure joy in the Hawks losing the big comeback in ATL, mostly because they would have rather played ATL on the road than the Hawks at home. in the Hawks road loss they had a thread titled "come here to laugh at the Seahawks". Their fans deserve no less than a choke by CK in the red zone and I am laughing all the way to next season.

I mean really.. After the 2005 SB, every Niner fan on the realm laughed and pointed out that it doesn't mean shit if you don't win, but look at them now, crying about officiating and claiming superiority. "At least we made it there".

The irony is thick.. Lol.. Watching the punter jock around on back of the end zone was EPIC.

Mase

Reaction score
-- I actually feel a slight twinge of guilt due to the shear joy that game gave me. You could hear it out there, each stage of the game.

1st half, "Oh God, the Seahawk fans will be coming over saying things like, at we would have put up a fight."

Most of 2nd half, " You know Seahawk fans will blame it on the power outage, saying that is the only reason we came back and won "

THAT play " Holding, holding, holding, wow our coach looks douchey, but holding, holding, holding."

Intentional safety, "Why weren't we prepared for that play, jeez, our wish our coach was the brother that understood special teams."

Game over, "This sucks worse than anything, except that absolute ass kicking we took in Seattle. Oh god, here they come"

Mase

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Hey Kearly, sorry your team lost today, bro. Hope you're hanging in there, there's always next year.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
AbsolutNET":2mr7hn5p said:
Hey Kearly, sorry your team lost today, bro. Hope you're hanging in there, there's always next year.

LOL!

pehawk

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":1zbd3o9o said:

Funny but cruel, Les.

razgriz737

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":1ck4879w said:
4081548_o.gif

gargantual

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":1iydw0r4 said:
Ouch!

As much as I dig Kip's input, this feels apropos.

How dare you express a thought different from the main stream of things. For shame :roll:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Aros":1puojc5g said:
The next best thing to a Seahawks Championship! Suck it Harbaugh! (The Tool one, not the cool one)
EXACTOMUNDO!
I truly believe that Wilson was thinking the same thing, as he did say that he would kind of like to see Ray Lewis ride out on a white horse into his retirement.
I'd also bet money that Pete was glowing on the inside over this outcome too.
My wish came true, I was hopeing that Kaepernick-nack-pattywhack would come up short on this one too.
And to the CRUSHING of the hopes of the Niners fan that came here on .NET, and bragged about how the 49rs had already matched the biggest accomplishment the Seahawks had ever experienced BY JUST going to the Super Bowl..and to them I say->"KARMA IS A BITCH"

-The Glove-

Reaction score
scutterhawk":1b94iigd said:
Aros":1b94iigd said:
The next best thing to a Seahawks Championship! Suck it Harbaugh! (The Tool one, not the cool one)
EXACTOMUNDO!
I truly believe that Wilson was thinking the same thing, as he did say that he would kind of like to see Ray Lewis ride out on a white horse into his retirement.
My wish came true, I was hopeing that Kaepernick-nack-pattywhack would come up short on this one too.
And to the CRUSHING of the hopes of the Niners fan that came here on .NET, and bragged about how the 49rs had already matched the biggest accomplishment the Seahawks had ever experienced..and to them I say->"KARMA IS A BITCH"
Actually, Wilson was rooting for the Niners. The NFC team and whatnot. Start Flynn!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3g96xqud said:
scutterhawk":3g96xqud said:
Aros":3g96xqud said:
EXACTOMUNDO!
And to the CRUSHING of the hopes of the Niners fan that came here on .NET, and bragged about how the 49rs had already matched the biggest accomplishment the Seahawks had ever experienced..and to them I say->"KARMA IS A BITCH"
Actually, Wilson was rooting for the Niners. The NFC team and whatnot. Start Flynn!
Not true, I heard him say in his interview with that gal yesterday, he would like to see Ray Lewis "Ride Out On A White Horse"

skater18000

Reaction score
JonRud":2y5fi1cj said:
Very happy BAL won. Wish our Seattle defense could play defense at the end of games like BAL can.

Remember us vs. 49ers? We didn't lay down...

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3gimvdzv said:
FauxJohnMadden 7:54pm via HootSuite
Kaepernicking: Kissing your bicep. Flaccoing: Kissing Lombardi.
And Jim Harbaugh kissing older bros. ass. :16:

Latest posts