Hope Kaepernick enjoyed this...

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Hope Kaepernick enjoyed this...
Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:07 pm
  • It's Russell Wilson's division now.

:th2thumbs:
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

Re: Hope Kaepernick enjoyed this...
Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:24 pm
  • 1 -- I wish I knew a 49er fan in person so I can ask him if he's mad, bro.
    2 -- two words: Superbowl. Hangover. Also I want to drink Jim Harbaugh's tears.
    oasis
    NET Starter

Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:27 pm
  • It's the Russell Wilson led SEAHAWKS division now. Go Hawks!
    World Champion
    Seattle Seahawks
    TeamoftheCentury
    NET Veteran

Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:29 pm
  • Hasselbeck wrote:It's Russell Wilson's division now.

:th2thumbs:

We get it you...wait, I'm confused.
    President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013
    JesterHawk
    * Smackmeister *

Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:32 pm
  • Since we joined the NFC West in 2002 we've owned those dbags, and it's time to go back and take what's ours:

THEM!!!!!

:49ersmall: :death2:
    ...and with one kiss of his bicep he proved, without a shadow of doubt, that he was every bit as much of a DBag as his coach, and most of his team's fanbase. Finally, he could call himself a Niner!
    Trenchbroom
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:34 pm
  • Niners fans are HOSTILE tonight. Super dicks on facebook.
    MrCarey
    NET Veteran

Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:39 pm
  • That's nothing new. They are always dicks just like the 49 rs coach!
    "While it's true most dragons are cruel, the Terpdragon seems to take particular glee in the misery of others, often tormenting her victims much like a cat plays with a mouse before delivering the final blow."
    Terpdragon
    NET Rookie

Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:43 pm
  • Kapernick's obnoxious smug look on his face as he's pouting during the game + Jim Harbaugh's over exaterated drama fest = Extreme disliking.
    "Somehow a second year quarterback was more ready for this game, than a first ballot hall of famer!?"
    -DMac 104.3 Denver The Fan after Super Bowl XLVIII
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:50 pm
  • Thank you GOD! I could not have stomached Krapernick being a Super Bowl winner before Wilson.

"The Seahawks showed today that they regarded me highly and I appreciate that, and I will continue to show how much I regard Paul Allen and the Seattle Seahawks with my play." - Richard Sherman
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:52 pm
  • Aros wrote:Thank you GOD! I could not have stomached Krapernick being a Super Bowl winner before Wilson.

I still needed to clean up the chunks I blew all over my TV from when he kissed his bicep tonight after the touchdown.
    The Outfield
    NET Veteran

Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:56 pm
  • alot of people rooting for the niners are starting to come up with conspiracy theories LOL.
    They think that game had bad reffing, and they called us sour grapes for XL which is easily the worst super bowl in history.

Congrats Baltimore!
    Axx
    NET Veteran

Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:58 pm
  • Axx wrote:alot of people rooting for the niners are starting to come up with conspiracy theories LOL.
    They think that game had bad reffing, and they called us sour grapes for XL which is easily the worst super bowl in history.

Congrats Baltimore!

There were blown calls against both teams. Plus, Crabtree had a nice push-off on that play anyway. The Forty-Mourners will look for any path to make themselves feel better.
    The Outfield
    NET Veteran

Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:59 pm
  • Axx wrote:alot of people rooting for the niners are starting to come up with conspiracy theories LOL.

Congrats Baltimore!

Yeah, I'm already starting to see "XL 2.0" posts. Gimme a f*cking break.
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???

2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran

Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:01 pm
  • I'll give them credit for coming back and making a game of it but that team looked like ASS the entire first half.

((hee hee))

"The Seahawks showed today that they regarded me highly and I appreciate that, and I will continue to show how much I regard Paul Allen and the Seattle Seahawks with my play." - Richard Sherman
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:01 pm
  • I didn't watch the game. I'm holding to my promise to discontinue football watching. I see it was a close game though, so I guess they had a chance. Nothing like losing in heartbreaking fashion. To be "so close" two years in a row has to beat the crap out of you emotionally. The only team I saw that handled it ok was the Bills in the Kelly era. The Vikings did it too, but that was before my time. I find both of those teams much tougher than this 49ers team. They had stronger personalities and vastly superior coaching. Levy and Bud Grant were both old hardbutts that were also good leaders and not whiny little punks, but stayed true to what it takes to be a good and consistent leader.
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:11 pm
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:18 pm
  • The Niners window is slamming shut.

They get a first place schedule and their team will not be the same next year.

It doesn't matter what they do, they had their chance and BLEW it. They will not get another chance like this year for a long time.

Next year would not be any different for the Hawks, but the Niners losing the SB is a great way to start. CK couldn't get it done with 1st and goal from the 7 for the game. You out the Hawks in that situation with Wilson and he wins.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:50 pm
  • For a team that acts tough, they sure have a few soft players on that team, starting with Vernon Davis! God what a bitch!
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:27 pm
  • Heard Kaepernicks presser on the drive back from my Super Bowl party and man... He sounds like such a whiny immature punk. Kid has talent, but you really notice his maturity is lacking especially in comparison to Wilson.
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:33 pm
  • You mean Colin Chickenneck?
    SPOHAWK
    NET Veteran

Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:44 pm
  • Colin Suckad**k?
    The Outfield
    NET Veteran

Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:47 pm
  • Yup, they had to put the slippery when wet signs up all over the 49rs locker room tonight because of Jim Harbaughs big alligator tears,,Hell, what am I saying, they were probably all having a big hug and cryfest,,,I can see it all now,Tears and snot running down each others backs LOLOLOL.

LOLOLOL.

LOLOLOL.
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:00 pm
  • SPOHAWK wrote:You mean Colin Chickenneck?

Colon Crap-on-dick
    NorCalHawk12
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:23 am
  • I totally wanted him 2 drafts ago. SO glad we passed and things worked out the way they did. Russell is going to be three times the qb kap ever will, and he'll be classy as hell doing it too.
    So you're admitting I'm a celeb...
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:05 am
  • The Outfield wrote:
    Axx wrote:alot of people rooting for the niners are starting to come up with conspiracy theories LOL.

Congrats Baltimore!

There were blown calls against both teams. Plus, Crabtree had a nice push-off on that play anyway. The Forty-Mourners will look for any path to make themselves feel better.

What gets me is NFL.com is giving this major exposure. It's getting a lot more coverage and scrutiny than Super Bull XL ever did. Large market teams get the attention I s'pose.
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:16 am
  • HawKnPeppa wrote:
    The Outfield wrote:
    Axx wrote:alot of people rooting for the niners are starting to come up with conspiracy theories LOL.

Congrats Baltimore!

What gets me is NFL.com is giving this major exposure. It's getting a lot more coverage and scrutiny than Super Bull XL ever did. Large market teams get the attention I s'pose.

If Holmgren would have acted like a little b**ch on the sideline after the calls, forcing the commentators to talk about it, then the media might have talked more about it. Even though I wasn't a fan then, I knew that the Seahawks were jobbed in XL and I too was amazed at the lack of media attention. That being said, I do think it was a holding call last night that should have been called. Also, the hold on the Punt/Safety the second-to-last play of the game was even more rediculous-the lineman was tackled from behind--I think if that is called, the Niners would have had more of a chance. Baltimore did deserve to win for most of the game, but who knows?
    aawolf
    NET Starter

Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:56 am
  • aawolf wrote:
    HawKnPeppa wrote:
    The Outfield wrote:

If Holmgren would have acted like a little b**ch on the sideline after the calls, forcing the commentators to talk about it, then the media might have talked more about it. Even though I wasn't a fan then, I knew that the Seahawks were jobbed in XL and I too was amazed at the lack of media attention. That being said, I do think it was a holding call last night that should have been called. Also, the hold on the Punt/Safety the second-to-last play of the game was even more rediculous-the lineman was tackled from behind--I think if that is called, the Niners would have had more of a chance. Baltimore did deserve to win for most of the game, but who knows?

They don't stop the clock for a holding call. So the holding in the end zone changed absolutely nothing, which is why John telling his players to hold like hell is pure genius.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:17 am
  • NFSeahawks628 wrote:Kapernick's obnoxious smug look on his face as he's pouting during the game + Jim Harbaugh's over exaterated drama fest = Extreme disliking.

This..

I CANT STAND Jim Harbaugh. How did his brother turn out to be a decent human being and Jim managed to get all the douchebaggery traits. I have never seen one man put on such an act in my life. The dude should be on a broadway musical during the off season.

All of the people I know who are fans of other NFL teams, often tell me they hate Pete Carroll's antics on the sideline. Which I can understand, its frustrating to see your team getting stomped and on top of it, you have to watch the opposing coach practically having a party with his players. But at least Pete isn't throwing a complete temper tantrum, chucking his headset on the ground and screaming right in the ref's face. Like Jim Harbaugh does, constantly. Even when that guy is up by 2 or more TD's, he is still crapping his pants over every minor issue on the field. The dude is such a joke. I've seen Middle School Junior Varsity Football coaches [who are actually just a parent who has one too many DUI's and is forced to coach through a community service program] exhibit more class.
    Last edited by Zowert on Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
    ~ The Stache'
    Zowert
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:23 am
  • Beyonce was better than the ninners.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:27 am
  • Largent80 wrote:Beyonce was better than the ninners.

I'm not a fan of her music, but that was one heck of a performance. IMO at least.. One thing I couldn't stand, for some reason, was how slow Alicia Keys played the Star Spangled Banner. Wasn't a fan of the piano either.
    ~ The Stache'
    Zowert
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:11 am
  • That is a great example of a team not doing enough to win. That blackout was a gift that completely changed the momentum. If I hear anyone whining about the officiating I'm gonna just laugh.
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:16 am
  • I was furious at the power outage at the time. It removed momentum from the Ravens, and gave a ton of extra time for San Francisco to work on adjustments. I wonder if a 49ers fan cut the power somewhere?...
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:24 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:I was furious at the power outage at the time. It removed momentum from the Ravens, and gave a ton of extra time for San Francisco to work on adjustments. I wonder if a 49ers fan cut the power somewhere?...

Nah, the Niners just brought their Candlestick PG&E crew along with them to help.
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:34 am
  • I know the 49ers will scream and moan. But the refs did the right thing and didn't call a Holding call on that last drive.

49ers fans need to realize that their "elite QB" (Or so the media was trying to paint that picture) gave the WR ZERO chance of making the play.

I could see calling a hold IF the ball was catchable. But Kaepernick -- err Krap-ernick, didn't give his guy a chance.

If say there was no "hold" there still was absolutely no chance of the play being completed- the ball ended up 2 yards out of bounds. So the 49ers fans are just grasping at straws.
    jlwaters1
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:57 am
  • Kaepernick is such a punk. I can't stand the way he wears a full sweat suit and flat bill cap practically over his eyes for national interviews. You are an NFL QB. Show some class. Then he opens his mouth and sounds like such a whiny little bitch and its over.

He and Harbaugh make the most unlikeable QB-Coach tandem in NFL history.
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:19 am
  • jlwaters1 wrote:I know the 49ers will scream and moan. But the refs did the right thing and didn't call a Holding call on that last drive.

49ers fans need to realize that their "elite QB" (Or so the media was trying to paint that picture) gave the WR ZERO chance of making the play.

I could see calling a hold IF the ball was catchable. But Kaepernick -- err Krap-ernick, didn't give his guy a chance.

If say there was no "hold" there still was absolutely no chance of the play being completed- the ball ended up 2 yards out of bounds. So the 49ers fans are just grasping at straws.

Exactly. And even Crabtree knows the truth:
    I mean, it felt like there was a lot of contact," Crabtree said. "I don't even want to say this, but if the ball had been a little lower, giving me a chance to make a play, I'm sure they would've called it. But it happened like that, man. I've got a lot of confidence in my offensive line and quarterback; we fought back. It was a comeback, and we gave it our all."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000135865/article/michael-crabtree-refs-not-to-blame-for-super-bowl-loss
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:02 am
  • The Outfield wrote:Colin Suckad**k?

Colin Throwapick?
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:04 am
  • ball was 2 yrds out of bounds, uncatchable... go no call...
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:07 am
  • hawker84 wrote:
    The Outfield wrote:Colin Suckad**k?

Colin Throwapick?

Colin Krap-A-Dick?
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *