didnt see it here yet..but Russell wilson to be in ..

SmokeyHawk

Reaction score
The Radish":1phjdbb9 said:
Recon_Hawk":1phjdbb9 said:
Now watch the entire State of Washington switch their car and home insurance :lol:

Not likely since I truly hate their commercials. People thinking they are quality singers when in reality its like having fingernails scratching a blackboard.

:roll:

I choose my insurance based on the singing voice of actors in commercials...now who my QB endorses!, that's a different story!

-SH

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
I can't stand hearing AmFam commercials on the radio! Especially when they play it back to back. It gives me road rage.

Hawk Haole

Reaction score
Hawken-Dazs":12jq95e4 said:
I can't stand hearing AmFam commercials on the radio! Especially when they play it back to back. It gives me road rage.

Word.

ArmyHawk

Reaction score
Not all that surprising since they have a partnership with the team as the main sponsor of Touchdown City for several years.

acbass

Reaction score
Yeah, Manning was the highest paid player in the NFL (or close to it.) Russell has a tiny contract. The man deserves to make way more than he does. I don't have a problem with it unless it becomes a distraction. I highly, highly doubt that will ever be the case.

Veilside

Reaction score
Anyone know if their life insurance is term or whole life?

BGHawk

Reaction score
I get calls from a pakistan call center continuously trying to get me to buy AmFam ins..so much that I have come to hate the company..

MrCarey

Reaction score
My wife works for State Farm and calls people like you all the time, BGhawk. She said you shouldn't put your info on the Internet, because they buy the leads from a company dedicated to getting that personal info from online insurance quotes and stuff. If you say "never call me again" they are supposed to take you off the list and try to get their money back for the bad lead. You don't have to sound rude, either!

AmFam has pretty good rates, too.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Love how the same people crying about Wilson's contract are bitching about the dude doing endorsements.

Uhhh

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
So the commercial had a good message, I guess, but jeeze, blink your eyes and you would have missed RW.

razgriz737

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":2tgakoqo said:
So the commercial had a good message, I guess, but jeeze, blink your eyes and you would have missed RW.
Apparently I blinked at the wrong time. I missed it completely.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
The company I just left 2 days ago runs the backend that processed all AmFam property claims. Biggest a-holes on Earth. This actually makes me sad. I've never dealt with bigger jerks in my life than the "Bigwigs" who run the company.

Decimation

Reaction score
I didn't see it.

Anybody got a link of the commercial?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Throwdown":1yzqje1d said:
Can you even be too short to play baseball? all them dudes look like munchkins.

Hell no, why do you think they call them "Short Stops" :mrgreen:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
razgriz737":6dogksyz said:
Recon_Hawk":6dogksyz said:
Apparently I blinked at the wrong time. I missed it completely.
heh, you and me both.