Pretty cool video about Kaepernick

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Pretty cool video about Kaepernick
Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:31 am

Re: Pretty cool video about Kaepernick
Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:47 am
  • Talk about a great investment return for his folks, sheesh
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:06 am
  • His adoptive parents seem like good people.
    QuickLightning
    NET Rookie

Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:28 am
  • they're horrible humans.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:28 pm
  • From the little I know, the single mom decided to put him up for adoption. His adoptive mom kept his biological mom up to date on his activities with pics and letters but his natural mom asked her to stop because it hurt to be reminded she gave him up.

She recently has tried to connect with him but he has turned down her requests to meet. He is conflicted I imagine. This was from the Rick O'Reily article but other than that I don't know much more of the story.

I don't see fault on anyone's part but there is more to the story so I will reserve judgement.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:44 pm
  • drdiags wrote:From the little I know, the single mom decided to put him up for adoption. His adoptive mom kept his biological mom up to date on his activities with pics and letters but his natural mom asked her to stop because it hurt to be reminded she gave him up.

She recently has tried to connect with him but he has turned down her requests to meet. He is conflicted I imagine. This was from the Rick O'Reily article but other than that I don't know much more of the story.

I don't see fault on anyone's part but there is more to the story so I will reserve judgement.

Hmm interesting story. Honestly I dont blame him. His real mom didn't want updates about him growing up, but now that suddenly he's a huge star she wants to meet with him. Hmmm I wonder why
    therealjohncarlson
    NET Veteran

Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:21 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:they're horrible humans.

This....Seriously, it's hard not to root for the kid. As far as the biological mother, in my opinion, she did the right thing and didn't get an abortion, and realizing she wouldn't be able to raise him properly, gave him up for adoption.
    Mandu
    NET Starter

Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:43 am
  • therealjohncarlson wrote:Hmm interesting story. Honestly I dont blame him. His real mom didn't want updates about him growing up, but now that suddenly he's a huge star she wants to meet with him. Hmmm I wonder why

That's a very good point. Suspicious timing indeed.
    "I cannot believe this............ I am stunned right now. This is now a rebuilding year for us. Our offense is crap now"

Blitzer88 regarding trading Percy to the Jets
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:57 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information