Facebook NFL Fan Data

The Outfield

Reaction score
That is too cool. I've always wondered because when I click "View the map" on SportsNation polls, it's entertaining to see what locations choose a particular answer more than other locations.

Looks like we have some friends in southeastern Alaska.

Thanks for sharing.

CANHawk

Reaction score
That's amazing... and a little concerning. So much Steeler yellow and Cowboy silver. :pukeface:

Pats and Hawks have the northern corners of the country locked down though. :th2thumbs:

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
I wonder if the one guy/girl in a remote region of your choosing, saw this...

kearly

Reaction score
I'd take this with a grain of salt. There was a poll that showed a really massive presence of Packers fans in Oregon, but that chart barely shows any Packer fan presence at all there. I also have a hard time believing there are more Cowboys and Steelers fans than Seahawks fans in the Anchorage area.

Also, check out the Raiders fan base. None of it is even close to the actual city of Oakland.

Fuzzman55

Reaction score
It's like Arizona is fighting off a disease that killed New Mexico.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Alaska used to be mostly Seahawk fans but then Mark Schlereth (Anchorage) started playing and many switched to Redskins/Broncos fans.

Then Daryn Colledge (my home town of North Pole) was drafted by the Packers and...of course we aren't so dumb as to root for the Cardinals.

The North Pole football team are the Patriots.

Then there are the transients (Eielson AFB, Ft. Wainwright, Elmendorf AFB, Ft. Greely, etc etc) and transplants from all over including foreign countries and 2 good colleges, UAF (my alma mater) and UAA that bring in a lot of non residents because state subsidies keep tuition low. So Alaska is a hodge-podge of people from all over. Quite a few "Minnesotans" too dontchaknow.

So yea, I have to agree with the websites proclamation that "Alaskans are confused." Hell, even I was a confusex Joe Montana fan, but kept him a few rungs below Kreig and Largent. :D

The Outfield

Reaction score
razgriz737":3btyy4l9 said:
:common069: At first I was confused as to why there were so many 12's in Michigan.

Same... they should have used textures to differentiate similar colors.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
That's cool, but a little misleading. When you isolate SF and Baltimore, yeah, there might be more people in WA whose FAVORITE team is SF, but there sure as hell are more people pulling for Baltimore today in WA!!!

Latest posts