A Seattle Seahawk has never

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
A Seattle Seahawk has never
Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:49 pm
  • Won offensive OR defensive rookie of the year... Thats news to me...WOW
    SB 48 CHAMP HYPE BEAST
    User avatar
    beasthawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 658
    Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:13 pm
    Location: Everett WA


Re: A Seattle Seahawk has never
Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:56 pm
  • 100-1 odds RW wins it next...
    Week 1 of the preseason vs. The Tennessee Titans, I said the Seahawks were winning the superbowl...

    "Oh and by the way, Go Hawks!!!" Russel Wilson
    User avatar
    skater18000
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 504
    Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:14 pm


Re: A Seattle Seahawk has never
Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:35 pm
  • I'll take those odds, skater; since it's impossible for him to ever win rookie of the year, now...
    Image
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 26426
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


Re: A Seattle Seahawk has never
Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:43 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:I'll take those odds, skater; since it's impossible for him to ever win rookie of the year, now...


    Haven't you learned to NEVER underestimate Russell Wilson? He'll find a way... I heard Russell Wilson actually managed to lose his virginity on three separate occasions with 4 different women all while staying faithful to his wife. He can do anything.
    WAR BEAVER!!
    User avatar
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *
     
    Posts: 11435
    Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:29 pm
    Location: PoCompton, BC Canada


Re: A Seattle Seahawk has never
Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:07 am
  • CANHawk wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:I'll take those odds, skater; since it's impossible for him to ever win rookie of the year, now...


    Haven't you learned to NEVER underestimate Russell Wilson? He'll find a way... I heard Russell Wilson actually managed to lose his virginity on three separate occasions with 4 different women all while staying faithful to his wife. He can do anything.


    He never had sex with his wife?
    User avatar
    therealjohncarlson
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3512
    Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 2:09 pm


Re: A Seattle Seahawk has never
Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:46 pm
  • We havn't had many top level rookies. I think Mirer came close once, and then Tatupu got robbed by Merroidman. Can't remember anyone else off the top of my head (aside from Russell and Wagner) who was a serious threat to take either award.
    User avatar
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *
     
    Posts: 3559
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:42 pm
    Location: St. Louis, MO


Re: A Seattle Seahawk has never
Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:50 pm
  • Russell Wilson is the rookie of the year. 30 or so sports writers may not have thought so before week 16 but millions and millions of football fans who got to see him at his best (his best for this season, that is) do, and they're right.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 14742
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


Re: A Seattle Seahawk has never
Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:57 pm
  • Tatupu should have won. Since Merriman was taking roids.
    User avatar
    Hawkaholic
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 2044
    Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:17 am


Re: A Seattle Seahawk has never
Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:05 pm
  • Didn't Cortez Kennedy win D-ROTY?
    User avatar
    baumer64
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 316
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:28 pm


Re: A Seattle Seahawk has never
Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:09 pm
  • baumer64 wrote:Didn't Cortez Kennedy win D-ROTY?

    Mark Carrier won during Tez's rookie year. Cortez did win DPOY two years later though.
    User avatar
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *
     
    Posts: 3559
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:42 pm
    Location: St. Louis, MO


Re: A Seattle Seahawk has never
Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:26 pm
  • Rat wrote:We havn't had many top level rookies. I think Mirer came close once, and then Tatupu got robbed by Merroidman. Can't remember anyone else off the top of my head (aside from Russell and Wagner) who was a serious threat to take either award.

    Curt Warner finished second to Eric Dickerson after the '83 season.
    Image
    You are absolutely entitled to state your opinion whenever you wish, and I am absolutely entitled to point out the stupidity of that opinion with the same frequency.
    User avatar
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 6519
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:38 pm
    Location: Hagerstown, MD


Re: A Seattle Seahawk has never
Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:49 pm
  • Rat wrote:
    baumer64 wrote:Didn't Cortez Kennedy win D-ROTY?

    Mark Carrier won during Tez's rookie year. Cortez did win DPOY two years later though.

    DPOY must have been what I remembered. Of course that was a very forgettable season except for Tez.
    I used to love watching him at the beginning of warm ups. He would be the first one leading the team out of the tunnel, then he would stop and let everyone else go by and jog out to warm up. My wife and I used to joke that he was just conserving his energy. The man was something to watch during the game though. He was a terror on the line.
    User avatar
    baumer64
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 316
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:28 pm


Re: A Seattle Seahawk has never
Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:10 pm

Re: A Seattle Seahawk has never
Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:21 pm
  • Donk70 wrote:I thought Mirer won it in 1993


    He was runner up to Jerome Bettis. @#$% you Bettis.
    I hate Tim Ruskell.
    User avatar
    Trrrroy
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2867
    Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:24 am




It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:03 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information