Sherman trolling Bourbon st - awesome vid

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
ahaha that was great. The Pats fan was like out of a show. "Do you know who Richard Sherman is?" "Tom Brady?" ahaha

olyfan63

Reaction score
Awesome! Hilarious!! Glad we get to see that side of Sherm. This is one smart guy... the way he carries himself is authentic, and that's who he is. MRob, hell!! Ashton Kutcher, you better watch your back now! (Punk'd)

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Love the bow tie...I wonder if he'll join my crew "Bow Tie Gang"

DavidSeven

Reaction score
They played this video in its entirety earlier today on Sportscenter. I've never in my life seen Seahawk players get this kind of national coverage. It's awesome.

BBHawks

Reaction score
Sherman is hilarious and he's also a very smart guy. My favorite is the short Niner fan who clearly knows who he is and says, "Richard Sherman." And, Sherman shows a lot of class and is nice to him. Any Niner fan paying attention knows Richard Sherman very well. I think they'll spend part of their off season trying to figure out ways around him.

razgriz737

Reaction score
Lmao. Sherm and Wilson are really close as far as my favorite player goes. I think this gives Sherm the edge.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
razgriz737":3jvn5zu1 said:
Lmao. Sherm and Wilson are really close as far as my favorite player goes. I think this gives Sherm the edge.

I'm pretty sure you get one on O and one on D. At least that's how I get around it. I love both of those dudes.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Any other links to that video? It doesn't display on my pc for some reason.

49elite

Reaction score
Gotta admit dude was hilarious. .good to see another side of the guy rarely shown to fans outside of Seattle.

Renohawk

Reaction score
That's why he had his degree in communication. He can talk the jib jab my brotha stuff with the team, but the dude has some smarts. He has a career in broadcasting when finished.

kidhawk

Reaction score
That might be the best thing the bleacher report has EVER done.

I have to agree, I love the fact we get to see more of the other side of Sherman. I don't mind his trash talking and confidence, but hopefully things like this will show those who don't care for that side, just how different a person he is between on the field and off it.

djb28

Reaction score
Thanks for posting that, It made my night!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
kidhawk":1qpta998 said:

I have to agree, I love the fact we get to see more of the other side of Sherman. I don't mind his trash talking and confidence, but hopefully things like this will show those who don't care for that side, just how different a person he is between on the field and off it.
He's all respect off the field...couldn't figure out how to post it, but he posted on instagram a pic of him hanging out with AJ Green. We all know how they battled on the field.

kidhawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3eh2m00e said:
kidhawk":3eh2m00e said:

He's all respect off the field...couldn't figure out how to post it, but he posted on instagram a pic of him hanging out with AJ Green. We all know how they battled on the field.

Can you post a url (link) to the picture? If so, i'm sure I (or many others here) could get the image from the link to a format that would show here in the forum