Seahawks man cave

tomahawk

Reaction score
It's been 4 years in the making and I'm not quite finished but it's getting close. Still have some wood work and shelves to put up for the A/V stuff and I think I may paint the bottom wall a Wolf Gray color but not sure yet. This was all just the crawl space under my house when I started on this, in addition to my cave there is also a 3/4 bath, fridge, bar, card table area, kids play room and an extra bedroom. Ready for the season to start again now.

Ba1

Ba3

Ba2

Axx

Reaction score
Nice cave, would love to watch hawk games there.

muxpux

Reaction score
tomahawk":2razvoks said:
It's been 4 years in the making and I'm not quite finished but it's getting close. Still have some wood work and shelves to put up and I think I may paint the bottom wall a Wolf Gray color but not sure yet. This was all just the crawl space under my house when I started on this, in addition to my cave there is also a 3/4 bath, fridge, bar, card table area, kids play room and an extra bedroom. Ready for the season to start again now.

B2

B1

B3

there

drdiags

Reaction score
Pretty nice man cave. You and JonRud put me to shame. I do have a cool DJToy Walter Jones mural hanging in my man cave. But we will not be taking pictures out of shame. I need to step my game up.

Good job on your setup.

grizbob

Reaction score
I REALLY don't like it!!!

Cause I don't have it :mrgreen: :thirishdrinkers: :th2thumbs:

The Radish

Reaction score
what a great job!

Have to add tho..........no one from Seahawks.net is allowed to have a mancave without an autographed, framed, picture of Rockhawk on the wall.

:D

rjdriver

Reaction score
Love it bro! I'm jealous.

Ditch the red pillows on the couch. There should be NOTHING with Niner colors in a hawks cave.

OP
OP
tomahawk

tomahawk

Reaction score
rjdriver":1isc7gxj said:
Love it bro! I'm jealous.

Ditch the red pillows on the couch. There should be NOTHING with Niner colors in a hawks cave.

Funny - I thought the same thing after I took the pics. I agree, they need to be dyed or gone.

JonRud

Reaction score
Way to go Tomahawk! Having a Hawks Cave in your house is awesome. You may have seen me post these previously, but here are a few shots of my cave, The SeaDen...which may give you some ideas on the colors & such.

Main color scheme for the walls [ignore the children's toys in the foreground] Clock to the left set on Pacific Time despite the Cave being located on the East Coast. Hass is in the photo to the left and to the right [blurred by my flash so you can't see it] is K. Robinson.

P1000769

Main TV wall - 55" Panny Plasma & two 32" Panny LCD's...each with it's own DirecTV box.

P1000770

The bar with the 4th TV and a bowl of Skittles ready for the next Lynch TD.

P1000773

Signed Pete Carroll pic I got at his book signing in 2010 and a 12th man jersey signed by L. Tatupu my wife gave me at my wedding.

P1000774

SeaDen owner standing in front of some fantastic autographed photos [Boz!] most generously donated by HoustonHawk.

Tanzania1 1

lukerguy

Reaction score
I wouldn't be able to sit in the blue laz-e boy chair situated right below that wood beam. I'd probably smack my head on that during a big play.

A

Anonymous

JonRud":2f6icixg said:
SeaDen owner standing in front of some fantastic autographed photos [Boz!] most generously donated by HoustonHawk.

You are more than welcome Jonathan. They look wayyyy better in your Seaden than they did on the wall in my office!