Jersey Question

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. RATING: PG-13
Jersey Question
Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:56 am
  • Hey guys I know there has been a million and one threads on the new jerseys and what not but I was hoping to get your opinion on a site I found.All I did was a google search of seahawk elite nike jerseys.I found a site offering them for $145 which is incredible.Here is the site

http://www.championsfashion.com/russell ... QgodnE0AEw

If anyone could take a look and let me know if it looks legit I would greatly appreciate that.Also my last question is this: How can I get the right size if I don't have a nearby store that offers these jerseys? I live in Montana and so finding anything is hard.I am 5'8 180 lbs is that enough to make a rough judgement call on size?
    cubbyhawkfan
    NET Practice Squad

Re: Jersey Question
Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:32 am
  • I can't see the site but I almost guarantee you that at that price they are knockoffs. Nearly every site we've seen before with similar deals has been.

I highly recommend you find a way to try one on before buying, as I found they run significantly smaller than previous jerseys. That said if a website has a good return policy you can always just give it a go and return if needed.
    jkitsune
    NET Veteran

Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:12 am
  • Whats the difference between on field nikes and what is offered??
    cubbyhawkfan
    NET Practice Squad

Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:36 am
  • One way you can tell is to go through the checkout procedure. If the shipping is $25, its most likely made in China.

R.I.P. Brother Les, I'll always know you as Pithy Radish.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:25 am
  • The numbers and name looks photoshopped
    Jake Hawks
    NET Starter

Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:44 pm
  • cubbyhawkfan wrote:Hey guys I know there has been a million and one threads on the new jerseys and what not but I was hoping to get your opinion on a site I found.All I did was a google search of seahawk elite nike jerseys.I found a site offering them for $145 which is incredible.Here is the site

http://www.championsfashion.com/russell ... QgodnE0AEw

If anyone could take a look and let me know if it looks legit I would greatly appreciate that.Also my last question is this: How can I get the right size if I don't have a nearby store that offers these jerseys? I live in Montana and so finding anything is hard.I am 5'8 180 lbs is that enough to make a rough judgement call on size?

Fake. If you ever want to know if fake or not, click on "contact us" on the site. All fake sites never have a phone number to contact. Only an email.
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:16 pm
  • Good lord. That site reads like it was written by an illiterate 5 year old.

"c. Upon receipt of your order, please examine it carefully. If u find our products are in a bad quality or mistaken version within 3days, pls take photos of them and send them to me. Then we will resend the good items for free or refund money to u. We will take full responsibility if our goods have any quality problems.

. . .

e. If ur order is out of stock, we will send e-mail to u to ask u to change for aother item or just refund all ur payment (including ur freight) to u within 24 hours."
    HawkFanNC
    NET Rookie

Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:43 am
  • HawkFanNC wrote:Good lord. That site reads like it was written by an illiterate 5 year old.

"c. Upon receipt of your order, please examine it carefully. If u find our products are in a bad quality or mistaken version within 3days, pls take photos of them and send them to me. Then we will resend the good items for free or refund money to u. We will take full responsibility if our goods have any quality problems.

. . .

e. If ur order is out of stock, we will send e-mail to u to ask u to change for aother item or just refund all ur payment (including ur freight) to u within 24 hours."

LOL
    Pstark3
    NET Veteran

Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:57 am
  • Largent80 wrote:One way you can tell is to go through the checkout procedure. If the shipping is $25, its most likely made in China.

I heard of some people buying awesome throwbacks from Korea.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:57 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Information