Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Post subject: Jarvis Jones?
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:14 pm 
NET Veteran

Looks like he's falling in a lot of mocks, just wondering if he's a guy that could play LEO? Don't think he'd fall all the way to 25 but perhaps a guy we might trade up for? Thoughts

Post subject: Re: Jarvis Jones?
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:27 pm 
NET Rookie

Looks like he's falling in a lot of mocks, just wondering if he's a guy that could play LEO? Don't think he'd fall all the way to 25 but perhaps a guy we might trade up for? Thoughts

Quite possible on the pass rush aspect. He didn't look real good against the run the few games I watched.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:50 pm 
NET Starter

Irvin 2.0 :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:57 pm 
NET Veteran

I believe Pete wouldn't let him play when he at SC because of a spinal issue he has or something of the sort. Don't quote me on it. But I don't think we'd take him.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:42 pm 
NET Veteran

JKent82 wrote:
I believe Pete wouldn't let him play when he at SC because of a spinal issue he has or something of the sort. Don't quote me on it. But I don't think we'd take him.

Yeah i was wondering about that as well. I could see USC not wanting to take a chance on something bad happening, but i would think that a NFL franchise might be a little more willing to take a chance on him now.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:35 am 
NET Rookie

JKent82 wrote:

The USC doctors wouldn't let him play for his own health which is why he transferred. I'm sure if the docs had said he's OK then Pete would have played him but his hands were tied. A lot of it will depend on the NFL doctors though which is still a bit away

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]