Wilson has a Double life

piston bully

Reaction score
Okay so I was watching a couple of showes last night and I think I uncovered a big breaking story.
Our super star QB is actually FEZ From that 70s show

Attachments

• Wilmer-ValderramaS[1].jpg
    Wilmer-ValderramaS[1].jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 3,646
  • Russell_Wilson,_November_2012[1].jpg
    Russell_Wilson,_November_2012[1].jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 3,646

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Actually I think its already been confirmed that Russell plays a lot of golf in his free time

Tiger Woods11 0

pehawk

Reaction score
Make me sick. All short people look alike?

CANHawk

Reaction score
Russell Wilson is Carleton Banks. All other comparisons are wrong. The Fez one is hella wrong.

Can somebody please make a gif or Russell's head on Carleton's body doing the Carleton dance..? That'd be soooo awesome.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Johnny Mathis?
220px-Johnny-Mathis-Ill-Search-My-Hea-475318.jpg

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I think season 2 was my favorite. It's tough to say, though. 3 was great also. Man, every season of The Wire was a constant orgasm.

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
JSeahawks":21oiwkbc said:
Hawken-Dazs":21oiwkbc said:
JSeahawks":21oiwkbc said:
He's Michael, from The Wire.

Large tristanwilds

This was why season 3 was my favorite.

Season 4 is the one that focused on the kids. And I agree, thats the best season. Although seasons 1 and 3 were amazing as well.

Or maybe I meant season 4, the one with the school kids. But season 3 was tight too. lol

EDIT: The Wire is the main reason I'm pulling for the Ravens this weekend.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Win another ring for Omar!

Omar comin'! He's gonna have to use his shotty on some San Francisco girly-boys if they win on Sunday. Maybe have him stroll out on the field in his coat with his vest and stick his shotgun in Kaepernick's face, and demand the football from him; and when he doesn't hand it over, --BAM-- there goes his knee.

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3jeit7nr said:
Win another ring for Omar!

Omar comin'! He's gonna have to use his shotty on some San Francisco girly-boys if they win on Sunday. Maybe have him stroll out on the field in his coat with his vest and stick his shotgun in Kaepernick's face, and demand the football from him; and when he doesn't hand it over, --BAM-- there goes his knee.

I always use that line because my real name is Omar, but most people don't get the reference.

Here's my list of players and the characters they can relate to --- just to stay on topic.

Russell Wilson - Omar Little, because he's a smart, straight edge, patient guy who everyone fears because he can get what he wants when he wants it.

Matt Flynn - Stringer, because he's a good back-up.

Richard Sherman - Snoop, because he talks mad sh*t and backs it up.

Walter Thurmond - Dukie, because of a lot of wasted potential.

Brandon Browner - Michael Lee, because he went from quiet guy to straight badass.

Red Bryant - Prop Joe, because they're both huge.

Pete Carroll - Marlo Stanfield, because he knows how to run his team effectively.