Your 12th Man..

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I do worry that other stadiums are going to copy the Clink design, but like the guys on KNBR said, the fans still have to make the noise in the first place.

I SO enjoy knowing that we are so loud that an investigation was done and found NOTHING.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3uxhqhnj said:
I do worry that other stadiums are going to copy the Clink design, but like the guys on KNBR said, the fans still have to make the noise in the first place.

I SO enjoy knowing that we are so loud that an investigation was done and found NOTHING.

The 68,000 friends that I go to the game with can rock any stadium with any configuration.
We just try harder. It's the people that make the difference.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Hey I'm a niner fan... My team just made the SB, I think I'll go to my biggest rival and pretend like I come in peace when what I am really doing is trying to rub it in that my team is still playing and theirs isn't.

I hope the Niners get blown out so we can stop hearing about how 49er fans respect us.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt. It's bad enough they have a d'bag coach, a QB who trademarks kissing how own bicep, a WR who says he's the best ever, when he plays for the team that had Jerry Flippen Rice, but now they have a guy saying his team would not welcome openly gay players.

It's one thing after another with this team. As far as I'm concerned, they are becoming the most classless team in the league. Their fans are real peaches too.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Hmm. I just can't manage to gin up that much anger and hate and indignation over digits fans coming here and engaging in civil conversation. My first thought was that I don't understand how people here could get so worked up about possible ulterior motives and insults disguised as mistakes.

But then I thought of how I would respond if it was some random Shittsburgh fan who came to banter. (It wouldn't be pretty.) Sooo...

Carry on.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
There is no doubt that Niner fans are coming here looking for attention. I don't care about that. They are doing it here because they know the Seahawks are their nightmare of the future.

WolfHawk3

Reaction score
Since this has devolved into bringin'-the-hate/Parsing motives thread, maybe it's a good time for a threadjack. I became a Seahawks fan this year. I haven't had an NFL team since Jerry Jones fired Tom Landry. I tried the Chargers since I'm an NC State fan and Philip Rivers is one of my guys, but they have kept trading away the talent they need to be able to take advantage of him.
Anyway, the Hawks are it for me because we have four connections between the Wolfpack and the Seahawks, so it's an easy fit. And it's just a helluva fun team to watch. This is my first posting because I hadn't fealt I had earned my feathers so to speak. And I didn't want to get into the pre-season/early season Wilson debates as I only had abject homerism and hope/expectation the Russel's magic would translate to this level. I thought it would, but figured it would be a year or two before he would be given the chance or before the game would slow down for him. HAH. Oh me of little faith.
I posted in this thread, because one of the things with which I have fallen in love with the Seahawks over is the 12th man. Freakin' incredible fanbase. Y'all have made me want to take vacation and come to a game! The connection between this team, this city and this fanbase has a very collegiate feel to me. I know some Pro fans don't like the Ra Ra stuff but I do. I love how this team seems to really like each other and how they and this fanbase really love each other; very cool to me. (Wish we could chip Seattle off the West coast and move y'all over to NC. We could put you between Wrightsville beach and Kure beach. Warmer water and no threat of tsunamis!)
Go HAWKS

-Jeff
(PS. The difference this year was the Wolves blood up in this Hawks nest!) ;-)

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
WolfHawk3":gkrd0iqc said:
Since this has devolved into bringin'-the-hate/Parsing motives thread, maybe it's a good time for a threadjack. I became a Seahawks fan this year. I haven't had an NFL team since Jerry Jones fired Tom Landry. I tried the Chargers since I'm an NC State fan and Philip Rivers is one of my guys, but they have kept trading away the talent they need to be able to take advantage of him.
Anyway, the Hawks are it for me because we have four connections between the Wolfpack and the Seahawks, so it's an easy fit. And it's just a helluva fun team to watch. This is my first posting because I hadn't fealt I had earned my feathers so to speak. And I didn't want to get into the pre-season/early season Wilson debates as I only had abject homerism and hope/expectation the Russel's magic would translate to this level. I thought it would, but figured it would be a year or two before he would be given the chance or before the game would slow down for him. HAH. Oh me of little faith.
I posted in this thread, because one of the things with which I have fallen in love with the Seahawks over is the 12th man. Freakin' incredible fanbase. Y'all have made me want to take vacation and come to a game! The connection between this team, this city and this fanbase has a very collegiate feel to me. I know some Pro fans don't like the Ra Ra stuff but I do. I love how this team seems to really like each other and how they and this fanbase really love each other; very cool to me. (Wish we could chip Seattle off the West coast and move y'all over to NC. We could put you between Wrightsville beach and Kure beach. Warmer water and no threat of tsunamis!)
Go HAWKS

-Jeff

:2: Welcome aboard! Hope you plan on stickin around!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
WolfHawk3":2a042p3a said:
Y'all have made me want to take vacation and come to a game!

Plan your vacation for the first playoff game at CenturyLink Field in 11 months. It'll blow you away. Our playoff game atmosphere is unreproducible around the world.

Throwdown

Reaction score
WolfHawk3":4yj82kbl said:
Go HAWKS

-Jeff

Who is the 4th? We got Wilson, Sweezy, Haushka... and? are you gonna bring up Koren Robinson too?

Latest posts