Puerta Vallarta Seahawks gear

RichNhansom

Reaction score
I come down to PV once or twice a year and rarely can you find Seahawks items. This trip not only can you find it but it feels like it is one of the premier articles available. If you run into anyone selling NFL items, even if they are only showing a few items, it's nearly a lock that Seahawks items are placed among the most popular.

Of course the current Super Bowl contenders are everywhere as they should be but beyond those the most prominent are not the norm you would expect. I have seen more Seahawks gear than Dallas, Pittsburgh and the Giants combined. Kind of nice to see a label I have been pushing for near forty years finally get some of the recognition I think it deserves.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Saw a killer pocho in Cancun I wish I would have bought. Also say a Nacho Libre wrestling mask with the Seahawks logo on the sides (like a helmet). Kind of wish I would have bought that too.

kinesmajor

Reaction score
rjdriver":rey7id5y said:
Saw a killer pocho in Cancun I wish I would have bought. Also say a Nacho Libre wrestling mask with the Seahawks logo on the sides (like a helmet). Kind of wish I would have bought that too.

I have both...

kearly

Reaction score
I credit all this to Russell Wilson. He's made it cool to like our team the same way RG3 has for Washington.

OP
OP
R

RichNhansom

Reaction score
kearly":18char68 said:
I credit all this to Russell Wilson. He's made it cool to like our team the same way RG3 has for Washington.

No doubt he is a big part of it but I also believe it has to do with how closely we have played every game, Sherman's talk and ability to walk the walk and even some credit goes to the GB hail mary.

zayden185

Reaction score
rjdriver said:
Saw a killer pocho in Cancun I wish I would have bought. Also say a Nacho Libre wrestling mask with the Seahawks logo on the sides (like a helmet). Kind of wish I would have bought that too.[/quot

I have that poncho...6 years old actually

Ironically I live in Arizona so it's too effin hot to wear..haveto have it when I saw it!

Got it home and said what am I going to do with his now? :shock:

bestfightstory

Reaction score
kearly":8gvuepld said:

'all this' iS credited to Russell Wilson??

INCORRECT.

It started with Pete Carroll, John Schneider and Marshawn Lynch.

And BEASTQUAKE in the game you didn't want to happen. :twisted:

The new jerseys deserve credit too!!! Hell yeah-ah!!

Get back to me when RW is one of the top ten jerseys sold in the NFL.

OP
OP
R

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Albertahawkfan":pj7vs619 said:
Excellent....I will be there in a week.

Couple great places to visit. Pipi's restaurant is my favorite but be ready to drink Tequila. The Margarita's have four shots and they come around to the tables and pull your head back and pour in Jose Quervo. It is towards the north end of the Malacon about three blocks from the end and three blocks away from the water. Ask any of the taxi drivers that will hit you up every block for a ride.

El'Annderiego's is also great food and close to Pipi's just a little farther north.

Aundele's is a blast depending on your age and preference. Ton's of cougars in there but the music and atmosphere is a blast. Just like Pipi's they get the crowd into it.This is more a night club than a restaurant.

We rented Buggies and drove up to the predator site and stopped at the zoo on the way back. The zoo is the most amazing I have ever seen but wear long pants and don't get to close to the animals. We encountered some flea bites but for 500 ( about $45 bucks)pesos you can actually get into a cage with baby lions and Tigers (and monkeys) and play with them. They also give you a bag of food for the animals. Again be careful, the Ostrich will steal the whole bag. If you go there, there is a monkey island surrounded by a pond , throw food into the water. About a billion fish surface and go after it. You get the impression they are Parana's but I highly doubt it.

Tons of great stuff to do. The booze cruise is also a blast if you like to drink.