FS Alexander Reebok jersey on field 100% genuine.

Find Seahawks game tickets, merchandise and memorabilia or sell yours here. RATING: PG
  • In my quest to get myself a jersey I purchased this jersey off Ebay,unfortunately its a little too big(size 54).If you are a bigger guy or want a jersey to go over top your hoodie this would work.I guarantee 100% this is an authentic Reebok On Field Jersey,NOT a Chinese fake,its absolutely perfect,in like new condition but does not have the tags.If interested I can pm you the link to the Ebay auction I got it from.There is no screen printing,everything is sewn on and sold for $250 in the NFL shop.I think $80 + shipping would be a very fair price for a fellow hawk fan.
    Dave
    GO HAWKS!!!! :D
    Canhawks
    NET Rookie

• Hmmm.....I thought it was good deal,kind of a waste sitting in my closet,any reasonable offers??
    Canhawks
    NET Rookie

• It's an awesome one. :th2thumbs: I have the same one in size 48. It's one of my favorites.
    Claden
    NET Rookie

• Wow,not even an offer for a genuine on field jersey that retailed for $250,anyway I gave it away to a charity,hopefully someone will appreciate it. :|
    Canhawks
    NET Rookie

• I would have totally bought this if I were that size. I just had the same problem as you...it would be WAY too big on me.
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

• Just saw this posting Can and I would have bought it from you...bummer! Guess I have to come by this section more than once every two years...:(
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

• Canhawks wrote:Wow,not even an offer for a genuine on field jersey that retailed for $250,anyway I gave it away to a charity,hopefully someone will appreciate it. :|

Don't take it personally. 54 is a pretty damn big jersey, so the potential pool of buyers was probably going to be small.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:57 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEAHAWKS CLASSIFIEDS ]

Information