How do you feel about Richard Sherman's trash talking?

How do you feel about Sherm's trash talking?

• Doesn't bother me. He's All-Pro!

Votes: 166 88.8%
  • I don't like it (or I'm a 49er fan)

Votes: 21 11.2%

• Total voters

scutterhawk

Reaction score
It's like, I don't care that you don't like me, "My Brathahs"....You disrespect me, but you can't stop me, cuz you long enough in the legs, but you ain't big enough between the legs to be diss'n me like that.
I'm not just pretty window dressin' I got a job to do out there, all you got to do is prove me wrong, but you can't, "My Brathahs"

So again, tell me what's not to like about his tude?

misfit

Reaction score
Why be a someone, when you can be a part of something.

Or something like that!!!

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I usually don't like it, but I am okay with Sherm doing it as he can back it up. Lets just hope that he can continue to back it up for a very long time.

CANHawk

Reaction score
volsunghawk":b9pthl5u said:
HawkWow":b9pthl5u said:
I should clarify my actual position on the mouth of Sherm. On the field..I couldn't care less. He can tell players their wives taste like honey nut cheerios for all I care. What I don't like is the off field nonsense (which has already been defined in this thread) or the way he called out the NFL because he knew he was about to get off on a technicality...even though he likely cheated. Best to just STFU about such things.

To my initial post....IF Sherman WAS a Niner (yes, I know he's not) and engaging in such antics, 99% of you would hate his guts. You're lyin' if you say any different. I like Sherman cuz he's a Hawk. If he wasn't, I'd be hoping for someone to slap the taste out of his mouth.

Yes, and everyone must think exactly like you do. :roll:

Refer back to the last line of your first paragraph and follow it.

Careful. You might get slapped upside the head with those 20oz Bozo the Clown boxing gloves... :smiley_boxin:

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Blitzer88":4tw1ztkq said:
I usually don't like it, but I am okay with Sherm doing it as he can back it up. Lets just hope that he can continue to back it up for a very long time.
Yep, talk the talk and walk the walk. I love how Roddy White celebrated like he had won the Superbowl when he got that TD on Sherman.

themunn

Reaction score
HawkWow":1xjisuse said:
I should clarify my actual position on the mouth of Sherm. On the field..I couldn't care less. He can tell players their wives taste like honey nut cheerios for all I care. What I don't like is the off field nonsense (which has already been defined in this thread) or the way he called out the NFL because he knew he was about to get off on a technicality...even though he likely cheated. Best to just STFU about such things.

To my initial post....IF Sherman WAS a Niner (yes, I know he's not) and engaging in such antics, 99% of you would hate his guts. You're lyin' if you say any different. I like Sherman cuz he's a Hawk. If he wasn't, I'd be hoping for someone to slap the taste out of his mouth.

Yeah, just as I would hate Lynch, Wilson, Browner, Thomas etc etc etc if they were niners too.
He'd be getting under our skin, which is something you want from your players - I'd say 99% of people who aren't Pats fans hate Tom Brady, it's good play that breeds hate, trash talking just adds fuel to that hatred to make it more venomous.

If Kelly Jennings was a trash talker would people hate him? Nah, they'd PITY him. People hated TO, Deion Sanders, etc because they talked trash, then went out and broke records on the field

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Just think how conflicted some of the posters on this board would be if Russell Wilson came out and started talking smack before a game next season. Bwaaahahaha!!

BASF

Reaction score
I can understand the people who do not like his talking, however given the position he plays, it is a huge tactical advantage to be able to get in the heads of the wide receivers. It is the same as a big hitting safety who receivers are leery of going over the middle against. As far as the off the field stuff that have some perturbed, a lot of the twitter stuff is in response to people who are taking shots at him. You'd rather him just keep quite while people take shots at him?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":2mws5dxj said:
Just think how conflicted some of the posters on this board would be if Russell Wilson came out and started talking smack before a game next season. Bwaaahahaha!!
Nahhh, he just going to keep on quietly pissing people off with outstanding play. :16:

Dren

Reaction score
This pretty much summed up all my 'feels'.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
BASF":1d5wubug said:
I can understand the people who do not like his talking, however given the position he plays, it is a huge tactical advantage to be able to get in the heads of the wide receivers. It is the same as a big hitting safety who receivers are leery of going over the middle against. As far as the off the field stuff that have some perturbed, a lot of the twitter stuff is in response to people who are taking shots at him. You'd rather him just keep quite while people take shots at him?

Definitely! How many times have we seen a receiver give up on a play and just haul off and run straight at Sherman or Browner this year? I LOVED it when that happened. Sherman pissed off Steve Smith so badly he looked about ready to explode.

CornerHawk

Reaction score
Seattle_Stunna_MD":31og5k5n said:
As long as its kept on the field, I don't mind it. Off the field, comparisons, tweeting this/tweeting that I don't care for so much.

I'm in the same boat. I wish he would tone it down some.

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
misfit":anmx5u7k said:
Why be a someone, when you can be a part of something.

Or something like that!!!

He could always be someone who is a part of something!

Bakergirl

Reaction score
Ringworm Sherm just likes to get under people's skin. It works, and he can back up what he says so I see no problem.

Bakergirl

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":2orzkqm5 said:

Wilson lets his arm and his legs to all the talking necessary. He's intimidating all on his own. No need to talk smack.

BASF

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3huozmud said:
BASF":3huozmud said:

Definitely! How many times have we seen a receiver give up on a play and just haul off and run straight at Sherman or Browner this year? I LOVED it when that happened. Sherman pissed off Steve Smith so badly he looked about ready to explode.

That was my favorite aspect of the Thomas interception in the Washington game. As soon as Garcon got back up and headed toward the action of Thomas returning the ball, Garcon went directly at Browner. He had no intention of tackling Thomas.

hawker84

Reaction score
sure that had nothing to do with Browner physically molesting him like his San Quinton prison B***h all game.