Sacramento Kings Fan here

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. RATING: PG-13
Sacramento Kings Fan here
Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:41 pm
  • Hi All,
    Usually I'm here as a Seahawks fan(so stoked about the team), but today I'm here as a Sacramento Kings fan. The Sacramento Kings have possibly the best fans in basketball; until recently they could be considered the 12th man of the NBA. Unfortunately the Maloofs are simply incompetent and dont care about the team or city, and I wouldn't be surprised if over the last few years they have been intentionally tanking in order to move the team.

Now, obviously I don't want the team moved, but if they were to move I could think of no better place than my favorite city to visit, Seattle. The problem is, once the deal goes through the team wont be moved, it will be disolved. Essentially the Kings will no longer exist, and Seattle will pretend the Supersonics never left. This is my problem. C-Web will not have his banner up...Oscar Robinson will not have his banner up. The franchise will be dead...probably forever. Now I know this probably wont matter to most of you...and likely won't change a thing...but I just wanted you to hear it and understand. That is all.
    -Paul
    salamander
    NET Rookie

Re: Sacramento Kings Fan here
Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:46 pm
  • It would be nice if the Sonics paid tribute to your team and let them live on in spirit, maybe in some sort of historical section of the new stadium. Ala, hanging the banners for all the visitors to see, and read up on. I'm sure a lot of Seattle fans don't like the idea of stealing a team, but you Kings fans should know the team will be in good hands. It would be kind of a lie to have the history of the new Sonics, and leave out this vital chapter to whole story.

Go Hawks.
    SouthSoundHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:12 pm
  • Isn't it better that way? Let Sacramento hold onto the history in the event that they get another team.

I think most people in Seattle hate the idea of the Thunder having any Sonics history, and I think most Sac fans would be livid if made some attempt to celebrate their history after stealing their team.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:19 pm
  • pinksheets wrote:Isn't it better that way? Let Sacramento hold onto the history in the event that they get another team.

I think most people in Seattle hate the idea of the Thunder having any Sonics history, and I think most Sac fans would be livid if made some attempt to celebrate their history after stealing their team.

Agreed. Kings can have their history. We want our Sonics history and I personally want the Thunder to completely detach themselves from the Sonics as if they were a new team when they started in OKC. However, I'm not getting my hopes up that greedy-as-hell Clay Bennett would do that.
    The Outfield
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:44 pm
  • There will most likely never be a Kings again.
    salamander
    NET Rookie

Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:00 pm
  • I've always had a soft spot for the Kings. Back in the day, the Key and Arco Arena were two of the loudest arenas in the NBA. C-Webb, Mitch Richmond, Jason Williams (White Chocolate), and now a kid I've heard of my whole life in Tacoma, Isaiah Thomas...it's had not to root for them.

It sucks how sh...y the Maloofs are. I think the NBA will recognize the type of fans you guys have just like with Seattle, and get you a guys another team with committed, competent owners if a move is inevitable. I agree with everyone else though...Sacramento should hold onto that history in the event you guys do get a new team.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:06 pm
  • A proven market, with no arena. Build it and will come back, just my opinion.

As for the history, I would've thought you guya preferred it that way? Chris Webber, Mitch Richmond, Oscar Robinson, and so on never played for us, and probably don't want their Jerseys hanging in Seattle. I know its like that for Payton, & Kemp.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:59 pm
  • salamander wrote:There will most likely never be a Kings again.

I disagree, if a new arena gets built down there you'll get a team back. Stern's "thing" is "new arenas". The reality of the situation IMHO is you will lose the current Kings to Seattle and will get another team in a year or 2 thru expansion if a new arena will get built. The NBA business model sucks as does David Stern!
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:14 pm
  • Just to point out, the bucks situation might be coming a head. The owners now asking for a new arena, and from what I've read, no one cares about the Bucks in Milwaukee, could be wrong. But also their owner is a state senator I think, or something important lol.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:22 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:Just to point out, the bucks situation might be coming a head. The owners now asking for a new arena, and from what I've read, no one cares about the Bucks in Milwaukee, could be wrong. But also their owner is a state senator I think, or something important lol.

Well, whatever happens, it better happen quickly (ie within next 5 months) or we might lose the Sonics history altogether.

According to the agreement, if Seattle is granted an expansion team in the next five years, that franchise will share the Sonics' history with the Oklahoma City team.

If Seattle lands a team through relocation of an existing franchise, most likely the Oklahoma City team will retain sole possession of the Sonics history.

http://seattletimes.com/html/nba/2008035531_soni06.html
    The Outfield
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:34 pm
  • Chriiiiiiiiiiiist, how can they do that????

Those people didn't see Payton and Kemp, they didn't see Ray Allen play out of his mind in the 05-06 playoffs against the Kings! They didn't see none of that!
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:37 pm
  • I know. It's the part that kills me the most. I just don't get how they can steal a city's history like that.
    The Outfield
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:46 pm
  • I think what the OP is trying to say is that if the team moves here it would leave their players and history in limbo like what happened with our players when the Sonics left and that if Sac never got a team again then that all just disappears pretty much and that's sad.

Sac fans would probably feel insulted if Seattle was to pay some kind of tribute to those players just like i would puke if i saw a Payton banner hanging where ever the thunder play.

After everything Seattle fans went through i feel really bad for kings fans and that helpless feeling they must be going through too.
    The LOLs of the many outweigh the shame of the few
    Msfann
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:39 pm
  • The Outfield wrote:
    Throwdown wrote:Just to point out, the bucks situation might be coming a head. The owners now asking for a new arena, and from what I've read, no one cares about the Bucks in Milwaukee, could be wrong. But also their owner is a state senator I think, or something important lol.

Well, whatever happens, it better happen quickly (ie within next 5 months) or we might lose the Sonics history altogether.

According to the agreement, if Seattle is granted an expansion team in the next five years, that franchise will share the Sonics' history with the Oklahoma City team.

If Seattle lands a team through relocation of an existing franchise, most likely the Oklahoma City team will retain sole possession of the Sonics history.

So basically..........we won't ever get our history from the Thunder? Crap, this situation just keeps getting worse and worse.
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:51 pm
  • The Outfield wrote:
    Throwdown wrote:Just to point out, the bucks situation might be coming a head. The owners now asking for a new arena, and from what I've read, no one cares about the Bucks in Milwaukee, could be wrong. But also their owner is a state senator I think, or something important lol.

Who in the hell gave that the ok? Not only to share the history but to potentially let it be gone forever? They need to be drawn and quartered.
    ----------------------------
    "Plus I hate the seattle stadium the **** place is too loud, gave me a headache watchin the game." ~ Some 9er fan
    JOz56
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:30 am
  • I don't see the Thunder keeping the Sonics history. They've made no mention of it before, and only ESPN seems to ever bring up the Sonics past in conjunction with the Thunder. From everything I'm hearing down here, the Sonics history would go right back to Seattle without batting an eye, should a team move there.
    Colt 45 and two zig zags.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:39 am
  • That's one thing I love bout you okie bastards, y'all don't want it, your franchise started in 2008. I don't know what the NBAs doing.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:43 am
  • Throwdown wrote:That's one thing I love bout you okie bastards, y'all don't want it, your franchise started in 2008. I don't know what the NBAs doing.

Yeah, me either. And we really don't. That's not a disrespect thing, either, but we don't feel like we earned any of that history, and are content to start making our own. I think bennet and co. give all the history back without any questions asked.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:47 am
  • I don't think Bennett even wanted it, hence the shared history. I think the NBA did it for historical reference, I guess. It's still a stupid situation for Sonics and thunder fans though. But I guess as long as Durants there along with Collison, the two teams will be joined at the hip.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:37 am
  • I'd like to see a "Kings Section" which honors the history of that franchise until Sacramento gets a team, and then all that legacy stuff can go back to them. Those great players should not disappear from NBA history.
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:41 am
  • Missing_Clink wrote:I'd like to see a "Kings Section" which honors the history of that franchise until Sacramento gets a team, and then all that legacy stuff can go back to them. Those great players should not disappear from NBA history.

Silly idea, IMO. let the history stay with the city. They can find a way to honor it. The Sonics need to pick up where they left off and just keep going like they just had a 5-year hiatus.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:56 am
  • I dont wanna see no Purple, silver, and black unless its the new colors of an NHL team, in the arena. Just leave the Sactown stuff in Sactown, I don't want it, and Sacramento doesn't want us to have it, so what good would it be? None of that happened here in Seattle, we have no connection to it.

Put yourself in that situation, if OKC had all our retired jerseys and division championship, conference title, and world championship banners hanging out in their arena? I dunno bout you, but I'd be friggin livid if I saw that stuff in OKC.

Also, the great players from their history still have markers for their legacy, the basketball hall of fame is there, nothing they've done is gone forever just because the teams gone.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:48 am
  • Just some perspective about the Kings history.

Franchise History:
    Rochester Royals 1948-57
    Cincinnati Royals 1957-72
    Kansas City-Omaha Kings 1972-75
    Kansas City Kings 1975-85
    Sacramento Kings 1985-2013

I'm actually ok with the franchise moving and taking the history as this is how it's been historically for the Kings. Frankly I doubt the Sacramento will ever get a team again so I'd rather the franchise history be kept alive.

I'd also suggest that keeping the history with the franchise is much much more common in sports than dropping it, but perhaps that was just the past. I think the OKC move set a bad precedent which is continuing now.

Here's an analogy.. The Boston Braves, Milwaukee Braves, Atlanta Braves get bought and moved to San Diego, the name changed to the Burritos and the history dropped. Hank Aaron's banner isn't anywhere...his stats are not part of any team. It would suck.

I'm probably just old school in that regard...most people don't really have a historical perspective anymore.
    salamander
    NET Rookie

Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:11 pm
  • Give the Kings OKC history.

Seattle will always be the home of Lenny Wilkins, Fred Brown, Jack Sikma, Dale Ellis, X-man, theGlove and the Reignman.

OKC can keep Vin Baker.
    * NET Staff *

Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:24 pm
  • And Jim McElvaine

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:16 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:I dont wanna see no Purple, silver, and black unless its the new colors of an NHL team, in the arena. Just leave the Sactown stuff in Sactown, I don't want it, and Sacramento doesn't want us to have it, so what good would it be? None of that happened here in Seattle, we have no connection to it.

Put yourself in that situation, if OKC had all our retired jerseys and division championship, conference title, and world championship banners hanging out in their arena? I dunno bout you, but I'd be friggin livid if I saw that stuff in OKC.

Also, the great players from their history still have markers for their legacy, the basketball hall of fame is there, nothing they've done is gone forever just because the teams gone.

They do...
    Pstark3
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:18 pm
  • None of those are on display in OKC.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:20 pm
  • pinksheets wrote:None of those are on display in OKC.

I thought our retired jerseys were hanging in OKC colors?
    Pstark3
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:13 pm
  • My 2 cents: I've heard people have gone to OKC games and not seen any jerseys hanging, which is good news.
    The Outfield
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:14 pm
  • Peaches should weigh in here, he probably has seen the washing care tag on all of them and know if they were made in China or Mexico. :)

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:25 am
  • No, contrary to stupid internet rumors, OKC does not hang any jerseys, jersey numbers, championship banners or anything else related to the Seattle Supersonics. people just want a reason to hate.

I'd be extremely surprised if the OKC brass didn't just willingly give back all of the Seattle history, name, colors, everything. I'd also be disgusted if they tried to make an issue of it somehow. No reason NOT to just give it all back.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:47 am
  • salamander wrote:There will most likely never be a Kings again.

I'd like to point out that I felt this way in 2008, there would no Seattle Supersonics again, for different reasons probably. I thought because of the political climate and such that we had NO shot at bringing the NBA back again. Then this dude Chris Hansen, who had been working on this whole plan for, I think it was said 2 years before he even came public with it? This dude might've changed the entire landscape of how arena's and stadiums are funded and built!

His whole deal with the city of Seattle and King County is revolutionary, no ones ever seen something like this. I know y'all in Sactown don't wanna hear that, you probably look at him like a shark.

But what I'm trying to get at is, do not underestimate your fellow Kings fans. If the likely situation happens, and the Kings do become the Sonics 2.0, I really hope you guys down there don't give up the fight. Keep wearing those Kings jerseys, shirts, hats and jackets. Someone, Maybe Burkle & Sacramento can come up with something like Hansen & Seattle did. The NBA isn't just going to leave and never look back, they'll always look back at places like Sacramento and Seattle, I mean hell they even gave New Orleans a second chance! So can't Sacramento get another one?

I hope I don't come across as those Sonicsgate bafoons, and please please please don't follow their lead and come to our games in Kings apparel and do the crap they did to OKC. plllllllleeeeeeeeeeasssssssse for the love of god! don't do that.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:49 am
  • peachesenregalia wrote:No, contrary to stupid internet rumors, OKC does not hang any jerseys, jersey numbers, championship banners or anything else related to the Seattle Supersonics. people just want a reason to hate.

I'd be extremely surprised if the OKC brass didn't just willingly give back all of the Seattle history, name, colors, everything. I'd also be disgusted if they tried to make an issue of it somehow. No reason NOT to just give it all back.

On top of that, I'm pretty sure all of that stuff is actually still in Seattle.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:58 am
  • pinksheets wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:No, contrary to stupid internet rumors, OKC does not hang any jerseys, jersey numbers, championship banners or anything else related to the Seattle Supersonics. people just want a reason to hate.

On top of that, I'm pretty sure all of that stuff is actually still in Seattle.

i wouldn't doubt it.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:12 am
  • According to the settlement, items associated with the SuperSonics' history in Seattle, including trophies, banners, and retired jerseys, stayed in the city and it was placed in the Museum of History and Industry. Other items such as televisions, radios, headphones, CDs, chairs, and equipment were shipped to Oklahoma City after the Seattle Storm finished the 2008 WNBA season

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle_Su ... ahoma_City

GIVE KEVIN COLABRO HIS HEADPHONES BACK! BRIAN DAVIS SUCKS AND HE'S NOT WORTHY OF THOSE GRACING HIS HORRIBLE HEAD!
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:16 am
  • You SHUT UP about Brian Davis! He's bald and he's AWESOME!

Kevin Calabro can buy some new headphones, shit....
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:21 am
  • Bald, yes

Awesome? noooope

Annoying? ohh yeahh

I remember him quite well from his days on FSN in Seattle doing pregame/halftime/and post game. I also sat and listened to him talk for what seemed about 5 hours (it was only 5 minues) telling us how to get into sports media. This was when I lied to go on this field trip my senior year, just to see the Sonics play the Bobcats.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:35 pm
  • The same thing happened to the Supersonics - 41 years of history disappeared. Including Slick Watts, Gary Payton, Shawn Kemp, Lenny Wilkins, an NBA championship, ect.. Where the hell's our ring of honor? The Thunder is actually trying to pretend THEY won the championship. The whole situation sucks whore.
    5 NINERS HEAD COACHES WHO COULD KEEP THE SEAHAWKS RIVALRY ALIVE
    http://cover32.com/seahawks/2014/12/17/ ... lry-alive/
    Follow me on Twitter:
    @George_OGorman
    Lords of Scythia
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:07 pm
  • Lords of Scythia wrote:The same thing happened to the Supersonics - 41 years of history disappeared. Including Slick Watts, Gary Payton, Shawn Kemp, Lenny Wilkins, an NBA championship, ect.. Where the hell's our ring of honor? The Thunder is actually trying to pretend THEY won the championship. The whole situation sucks whore.

Nope. That's made up.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:44 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:But what I'm trying to get at is, do not underestimate your fellow Kings fans. If the likely situation happens, and the Kings do become the Sonics 2.0, I really hope you guys down there don't give up the fight. Keep wearing those Kings jerseys, shirts, hats and jackets. Someone, Maybe Burkle & Sacramento can come up with something like Hansen & Seattle did. The NBA isn't just going to leave and never look back, they'll always look back at places like Sacramento and Seattle, I mean hell they even gave New Orleans a second chance! So can't Sacramento get another one?

I hope I don't come across as those Sonicsgate bafoons, and please please please don't follow their lead and come to our games in Kings apparel and do the crap they did to OKC. plllllllleeeeeeeeeeasssssssse for the love of god! don't do that.

You think the Sonicgate people are buffoons? You just advocated for them to do a lot of what they did; keep the Sonics' name visible, our plight seen, the unfair slant of a league, ownership group and local government fail... why should King fans not continue to do that?

While you may not agree with their schtick, I don't know how you can't admire their fandom and dedication to telling a painfully sad story of how the fans of a sports teams are the last ones in lines even though they are the ones lining the pockets of those in power. I would have no problem with Kings fans showing up to SuperSonic games in their gear. I would hope that everyone Sonic fan buys them a beer and tells them to keep wearing their colors so they are not forgotten and it would inspire their own "Hansen" to rise above the swamp and bring them their franchise back (more often than naught at the expense of another city).

Everyone should try to avoid being this douchebag:

"Go for Broke" - 442nd Japanese-American Battalion

Shaun Alexander #37 for the HoF - 119 Games 2176 Att 9429 Yards 4.3 YPC 100 TDs (112 TDs total) 2005 MVP

"YOU POST...TO WIN...thethread." JesterHawk
    sammyc521
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:02 pm
  • I've always commended them for the move. I just don't like the idea of trolling OKC, I think there were better ways to keep us visible after the movie.

Now the dudes from Sactown Royalty could easily take the idea and apply it to troll us. I don't want that, I want the dads who have been eyeing tickets for a while to get a chance to buy them and take their sons or daughters to see a Lebron James, Kevin Durant, Kobe Bryant, or Carmelo Anthony, and not go to some guy who decided he feels like he needs to make a statement.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:44 pm
  • Do you feel that they were trolling OKC fans though or making sure that they were still seen? I don't know what else they could have done? What's going to attract more attention, attending random games? The biggest impact will always be to attend high profile OKC games in OKC or when they travel to Portland.

I could see how that might bother you but I think what they've done is make sure that people realize that the Sonics were not forgotten. Our fans did not give out on the team, Kings fans did not give out on their team. Sonicsgate (which I can't watch; it's too infuriating) is the story how fans are the ones left holding the bill when the League, ownerships and local government doesn't fight for them.

I don't know how many dads are going to buy floor seats behind the team bench for their kids. I have never heard anyone from Sonicsgate speak disparagingly about the fans of OKC. Sonicsgate is actively supporting Sacramento's efforts to keep their team or educate them on what they can do to keep the fight going.

Every fan knew that the best option for the Sonics' return was franchise relocation (expansion was never a feasible idea). That means that every team was in jeopardy of losing their team. Now is the NBA standing pat and allowing Hansen to fool the city into thinking he has any interest in keeping the team in Sacramento... of course not. Per Aubrey McClendon, "We didn't buy the team to keep it in ______." Now there is no fake efforts or demands for a 100% entire public-funded arena.

Shaun Alexander #37 for the HoF - 119 Games 2176 Att 9429 Yards 4.3 YPC 100 TDs (112 TDs total) 2005 MVP

sammyc521
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:51 am
  • Well, when Hansen entered an agreement to pay for most of an arena project all that went out the window, how dumb do you think the people of Sacramento are if you think Hansen would do what Bennett did?

I think the movie they did was more than enough though, I think after the impact of the movie was felt it was time to focus on the root of the issue of why they aren't here, an Arena. But everyone played a role in whats happened now. The Sonicsgate guys for keeping the proof that the fans were still around, and Brian Robinson with Arena Solutions. Even though I don't particularly like some of their methods, I can still appreciate what they've done.

But! I think we can agree on this.

Thank the lord for Chris Hansen, and what he's done for us.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:16 pm
  • sammyc521 wrote:Everyone should try to avoid being this douchebag:

It's cool to get excited about the Kings roster or watching them and thinking about them being the Sonics... but don't be a turd and be this guy.

sammyc521
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:32 pm
  • sammyc521 wrote:
    sammyc521 wrote:Everyone should try to avoid being this douchebag:

It's cool to get excited about the Kings roster or watching them and thinking about them being the Sonics... but don't be a turd and be this guy.

Yeah, what an jerk.
    The Outfield
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:15 pm
  • Is he at a Kings game? If so he's for sure a dick.
    P.S. OKC has Payton and Watts OKC Thunder jersies in their ring of honor.
    5 NINERS HEAD COACHES WHO COULD KEEP THE SEAHAWKS RIVALRY ALIVE
    http://cover32.com/seahawks/2014/12/17/ ... lry-alive/
    Follow me on Twitter:
    @George_OGorman
    Lords of Scythia
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:20 pm
  • Lords of Scythia wrote:Is he at a Kings game? If so he's for sure a dick.

You sure about that? I have seen pics of the interior of their arena and haven't seen them.
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:24 pm
  • I've come to grips with the reality that I don't care that much about Sacramento fans for me not to get a team to root for in Seattle.

I think the better option would be a new franchise... actually the better option would our team never leaving.

Sorry Kings fans, I want a team.
    I enjoy ruining threads by making them about personal attacks and then commenting about how personal attacks make the other person's argument invalid.

:les:
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:53 pm
  • I f that pic is in OKC I have not problems, if it's in Sac then it is pretty tasteless. Reason being the circumstances on which the two situations have come about. Us bought by a douchebag liar. Sac presently owned by a doucebag family and were going in under no pretence to not move them.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:49 pm
  • Lords of Scythia wrote:Is he at a Kings game? If so he's for sure a dick.

Wrong. I'd love to know where these silly rumors are being perpetuated. There is no Ring of Honor at Chesapeake arena.

And for those wondering, that pic of that Sonics douche is NOT at Chesapeake arena. Looks like he trolled a random Kings game somewhere.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Next

It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:39 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Information