How do you feel about Richard Sherman's trash talking?

How do you feel about Sherm's trash talking?

• Doesn't bother me. He's All-Pro!

Votes: 166 88.8%
  • I don't like it (or I'm a 49er fan)

Votes: 21 11.2%

• Total voters

Greenhell

Reaction score
For the most part, my brother, he keeps his trash talking to the current team we played that week. Now, my brother, if he starts taking it to the streets and trash talking then I'd feel he's making himself and the team look foolish. Then, my brother, it comes off disrespectful and classless.

hawker84

Reaction score
trash talk and the swagger on the field, have no problem with.. this latest Revis twitter thing i didn't care for, and waving bye and telling the redskin crowd to drive safe and beat the traffic was a bit low and unnecessary... i wouldn't mind him trimming that stuff back a bit... so i guess that makes me a niner fan according to the thread title.

TJH

Reaction score
I don't mind it on the field but talking trash through twitter or the media is annoying.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I thought the trash talk to Brady was awesome and I love seeing him get in the heads of opposing players.

I still don't get the Revis comparison, though.

Seattle_Stunna_MD

Reaction score
As long as its kept on the field, I don't mind it. Off the field, comparisons, tweeting this/tweeting that I don't care for so much.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
What do I think of Sherman's mouth?

5200364029_4003dd2cb6_z.jpg

What do I think of those that don't like it?

6w29

MLOhawks

Reaction score
This league seriously misses having a player like PrimeTime, so I'm happy to have a Hawk on the team who reminds me of the best player to ever play the game. He beat you with his play on the field, and his mouth in your ear. And I think Sherman has the potential to get THIS good, which will be fun as hell to watch:

[youtube]C_w9F28Z_dc[/youtube]

CANHawk

Reaction score
I have not been vaginified, so I think it's hella dope. Add it to the list of things Kelly Jennings would never do (along with "defend passes" and "get interceptions").

As a matter of fact, I love it so much that if I ever were to be vaginafied, I would take advantage of that and have Richard Sherman's baby. I love him THAT much.

Lol. That baby would talk so much shit...

razgriz737

Reaction score
kearly":2kug4g3y said:
Love it, but I thought his recent thing against Revis was kind of crossing the line.
The only thing I would say is that I don't think Sherm did anything "against" Revis. He wasn't trying to denigrate anybody, he was trying to promote himself, IMO, which I have no problem with. :Dunno:

Hawks46

Reaction score
I love that it gets under everybody's skin so much. It seems to get them off their game.

Also not a fan of his twitter trash talk. Not a really big fan of him regularly giving the other team bulletin board material.

It kind of bothered me his rookie year, cuz he was talking trash and hadn't worked his game up to that level. Now that he's elite, I'm good with it on the field.

Zowert

Reaction score
Sherman backs it up..

I just hope Sherman doesn't end up like Terrell Owens when he is close to retirement, or has come to the time when he should retire but refuses.. Still talking trash when his prime has passed and all the young, talented players are destroying him.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I wish there was an option "I think it kicks ass".

But really... The real reason I like it is because Niner fans HATE it. I take joy in knowing that everything that happens with the Hawks pisses off some arrogant, self-proclaimed football icon Niner fan.

What makes it even better is that Sherman hates that Ultra-Next-Level Douche Harbaugh. Those ball-sacks are fans of a team going to the Super-Bowl and they are still complaining about Sherman and the Hawks.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
As long as he continues to walk the walk he can talk the talk.

Rocket

Reaction score
I too would prefer a "Love It" option.
Cuz he backs it up, and it effects the opposition.

Look what it got Sanders. Prime Time indeed.

justafan

Reaction score
I love the attitude of Wilson as the face and leader of the team but I do like the CBs and the D in general a bit more mouthy and cocky as hell.

zhawk

Reaction score
in the words of a fellow named billy. play on Macbeth.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I should clarify my actual position on the mouth of Sherm. On the field..I couldn't care less. He can tell players their wives taste like honey nut cheerios for all I care. What I don't like is the off field nonsense (which has already been defined in this thread) or the way he called out the NFL because he knew he was about to get off on a technicality...even though he likely cheated. Best to just STFU about such things.

To my initial post....IF Sherman WAS a Niner (yes, I know he's not) and engaging in such antics, 99% of you would hate his guts. You're lyin' if you say any different. I like Sherman cuz he's a Hawk. If he wasn't, I'd be hoping for someone to slap the taste out of his mouth.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
HawkWow":3r7iwrun said:
I should clarify my actual position on the mouth of Sherm. On the field..I couldn't care less. He can tell players their wives taste like honey nut cheerios for all I care. What I don't like is the off field nonsense (which has already been defined in this thread) or the way he called out the NFL because he knew he was about to get off on a technicality...even though he likely cheated. Best to just STFU about such things.

To my initial post....IF Sherman WAS a Niner (yes, I know he's not) and engaging in such antics, 99% of you would hate his guts. You're lyin' if you say any different. I like Sherman cuz he's a Hawk. If he wasn't, I'd be hoping for someone to slap the taste out of his mouth.

Yes, and everyone must think exactly like you do. :roll:

Refer back to the last line of your first paragraph and follow it.

bingotown

Reaction score
I don't like it. Never have out of any athlete. If your that good your play will do your talking for you. If your that good others will let you know. If your that bad.......... You won't see the field. I like Sherman's ability but his actions are juvenile. If he is as good as he thinks......keep your mouth shut and let your actions speak for you.

Latest posts