Your 12th Man..

Nikefutbolero

Reaction score
I'm a Niner fan but I come in peace!

I was listening to a radio show, and they interviewed our long snapper who has been on the team since 2000. They asked him how loud was Atlanta and if it was the loudest he'd been in since they claimed to be the loudest in the NFL. He said no it wasn't the loudest, and that it was like a regular road game. He then said that Seattle was much louder, and that it wasn't even close.

Cheers!

Edit - Sorry I said 6th man, I had basketball on my mind..

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this.
As a season ticket holder, I like this.

Anyway........
I hope you lose but I have money on the Niners.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
lol, the 6th man will come when we get the NBA back.
Instead of being known as "12s" online, the Sonics fans will be known as "Detlefs"

hawker84

Reaction score
well that's because we pump in noise, and the stadium is built like an amplifier. every niner fan knows this?

joking, welcome and thanks for the post...

The Radish

Reaction score
Always some that will try to light the fuse in any situation. :141847_bnono:

Thanks very much for posting that info. We've heard from many Niner fans that the noise at Seahawks Stadium is unparralled and they wished they had it.

Who knows...maybe in your new stadium.

And welcome to Seahawks.net

:les:

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Calling the 12th Man the 6th Man is coming in peace? I don't think so.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Yeah this recent influx of "I come in peace" posters is kind of fishy.

Riley12

Reaction score
-The Glove-":11vdrapq said:
Yeah this recent influx of "I come in peace" posters is kind of fishy.

It's downright ODD, considering they have a fairly big game coming up. Why this week? Why not closer to
next season. And they aren't just registering and lurking, it's all this "come in peace" stuff.

Maybe what I've been hearing is true, that longtime Niner fans, who are no better or worse than most people, although
they root for the wrong team, are getting sick and tired of the new fans joining their ranks and behaving like assholes
and seeking refuge elsewhere.

chris98251

Reaction score
Jesus, he said a compliment, as a 49ers fan he may not know the proper name, 12th man or 6th man the point was we were acknowledged as louder.

Go beat the red headed step child guys, seems that many are just looking for a fight.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
chris98251":2k39t8y6 said:
Jesus, he said a compliment, as a 49ers fan he may not know the proper name, 12th man or 6th man the point was we were acknowledged as louder.

Go beat the red headed step child guys, seems that many are just looking for a fight.

He knows it's not 6th man. If he's a football fan he knows that.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
chris98251":1cj6ni7m said:

I refuse to believe any reasonable football fan would not know that Seahawks fans are considered the 12th Man. A divisional rival's fan? Right...not buying it.

Did I mention that "come in peace" stuff is kind of fishy?

nategreat

Reaction score
Even if he said "6th man," big whoop. It's a joke, lighten up. The emphasis of the topic was in good taste, and a definite compliment. I guess not everyone knows how to take a light joke, and gets a little too easily offended. Settle down.

And thanks for the post Nike.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I have been experiencing more and more of this kind of love from 49er fans as of late. The old addage; "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em" comes to mind. ;)

Thanks for the nice thread, 9er fan. I've not decided if I can root for your team or not. It's you, our hated rivals vs. a team lead by a "changed man" that has never paid his debt to society.

This is a tough one for me.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1wexzv2x said:
Where the hell's peaches when I need him? Never there.

I'm sure he's off somewhere eating warm bread and calling it pudding.

zhawk

Reaction score
HawkWow":2n1dk5aa said:
I have been experiencing more and more of this kind of love from 49er fans as of late. The old addage; "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em" comes to mind. ;)

Thanks for the nice thread, 9er fan. I've not decided if I can root for your team or not. It's you, our hated rivals vs. a team lead by a "changed man" that has never paid his debt to society.

This is a tough one for me.

this!! I get forgiveness. but he professes his life change and calling and people just swoon and some of those same people are haters of men like shaun alexander and tim tebow. but I don't like the niners either! :141847_bnono:

Latest posts