Any news on Gus Bradleys replacement.

General Manager

Reaction score
I haven't heard anything on the subject are they going to elevate someone already on the staff or hire from somewhere else.

OP
OP
General Manager

General Manager

Reaction score
Well that explains it i thought this would take awhile guess not. As far as Quinn i really can't comment as i know nothing about the man or the style os defense he believes in.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
General Manager":31vl0ihh said:
Well that explains it i thought this would take awhile guess not. As far as Quinn i really can't comment as i know nothing about the man or the style os defense he believes in.

He used to coach here in Seattle on Carroll's staff.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
mistaowen":3mn5i6w7 said:
Wait Gus Bradley left?!

Yea, he went to coach the Florida Gators so he can play a game in Jacksonville. He says it's beautiful down....wait....what? You say he went to the Jaguars? What the hell kind of decision is that?

Hamhawk

Reaction score
huh ?,..am I missing something ,....this thread has lost me from the very beginning,..

bigdaddydave

Reaction score
Hamhawk":2k2r7bwe said:
huh ?,..am I missing something ,....this thread has lost me from the very beginning,..

No kidding...

I can't tell if I'm so tired I can't comprehend anything, or this entire thread is one big cluster!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Post from this OP always seem a bit half-cocked and uninformed. No surprises here.