Trent Williams needs anger management

chris98251

Reaction score
I could see some of Shermans fans or just fans in general giving him crap about the face push, it was all over. Also Hawaii has a lot of Seahawks fans.

GeorgeKush

Reaction score
news reports saying he was not at fault. all players at pro bowl have been warned to not go to "M" nightclub in hawaii after the attack on trent williams.

hawker84

Reaction score
SE174":100hc0xy said:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000130990/article/trent-williams-out-of-pro-bowl-after-nightclub-fracas

Although I will say that whoever decided to fight with him either has a big set of cajones, or was wasted/mentally handicapped. He's a big mother effer.

if you're starting stuff with dudes like Williams, then you're #1 pretty big yourself, or #2 blackbelt in something, Navy Seal, or a superhero... i would assume #1

JesterHawk

Reaction score
hawker84":35mcjaub said:
SE174":35mcjaub said:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000130990/article/trent-williams-out-of-pro-bowl-after-nightclub-fracas

Although I will say that whoever decided to fight with him either has a big set of cajones, or was wasted/mentally handicapped. He's a big mother effer.

if you're starting stuff with dudes like Williams, then you're #1 pretty big yourself, or #2 blackbelt in something, Navy Seal, or a superhero... i would assume #1

#3 Drunk off your ass.

#getsmyvote

hawker84

Reaction score
Wasn't Williams actually injured in the fight? i thought i heard he was.. so i just assumed the guy had to be pretty good size to actually put up a fight.... there's not a big enough bottle of booze in the world that would make me think i could tangle with a 6'5" 320lb dude..

-The Glove-

Reaction score
hawker84":1uzbtnj5 said:
Wasn't Williams actually injured in the fight? i thought i heard he was.. so i just assumed the guy had to be pretty good size to actually put up a fight.... there's not a big enough bottle of booze in the world that would make me think i could tangle with a 6'5" 320lb dude..
If the other person has a champagne bottle and a taser, doesn't matter how big you are.

GeorgeKush

Reaction score
hawker84":1lpe120n said:
he was injured, but people at the club said no matter how many times he got hit he just wouldn't go down. sounds like he put up a good fight at least.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
JesterHawk":ry2m7ai5 said:
hawker84":ry2m7ai5 said:
SE174":ry2m7ai5 said:

#3 Drunk off your ass.

#getsmyvote

#4 Some really big ass Samoan/Pacific Islander... they grow'um big and nasty over there...

Milehighhawk

Reaction score

#3 Drunk off your ass.

#getsmyvote[/quote]

#4 Some really big ass Samoan/Pacific Islander... they grow'um big and nasty over there...[/quote]

As someone who lived on that island for 4 years I can attest to #4 and the fact that they don't travel alone.....ever.

hawker84

Reaction score
So you got one guy punching the crap out of williams, you got williams taking the punches like a beast... i know one thing, that was two tough sumbitches brawling, and i for one would have loved to been standing on a chair in the corner taking it all in...used to love those kind of fights.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Not sure how one summizes that Williams needs anger management from him being out with other probowlers and getting jumped with a champagne bottle and taser by a felon. Doesn't look like his fault at all.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
kobebryant":3hrnhbqo said:
Not sure how one summizes that Williams needs anger management from him being out with other probowlers and getting jumped with a champagne bottle and taser by a felon. Doesn't look like his fault at all.

Oh, I don't know... I've spent a lot of time in bars over the years and have never had a single champagne bottle smashed over my head... and typically when I've been at those bars and seen some similar incident to that, it's more often than not because the smashee has provoked it in some major or minor way... That, and based on Williams going out of his way to hunt Sherm down after the playoff game and get in his face and assault him over something that had happened after the FIRST play of the game... I can see where one might think a little anger management might be in order... :common039:

Latest posts