Have We Heard From Ashton ~ regarding her & Hubby's 1st year

drdiags

Reaction score
They usually don't highlight the wives so if there was an article written about her and Russell's first year here, it most likely will be done by a Richmond paper. Or potentially local media during the down time. I vaguely remember reading an article about John Carlson and his wife back when he was a rookie or second year player so I am sure there will be something along those lines for Wilson. Just have not seen anything.

Post 'em if you got 'em

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Throwdown":opzneod9 said:
Does it matter? lol
Because I don't know how Ashton is (and even if I did know) I'm going to second this, haha

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Now that the season is over, Russell will spend a week breaking down film on various reporters and select the one for the job.

captSE

Reaction score
Don't understand people poking fun and going too far with it. She looks like she would be fun to be around.

OP
OP
glowingeyedseahawk
Reaction score
drdiags":39k4usz6 said:
They usually don't highlight the wives so if there was an article written about her and Russell's first year here, it most likely will be done by a Richmond paper. Or potentially local media during the down time. I vaguely remember reading an article about John Carlson and his wife back when he was a rookie or second year player so I am sure there will be something along those lines for Wilson. Just have not seen anything.

Post 'em if you got 'em

O.K., not to hijack my own thread, but do the wives have a local charity they support (representing the team) ??
I believe Russell made it a point to visit a local hospital weekly during the season.......
And tying back into my OP, I was curious as to how the Wilson FAMILY, (Ashton) enjoyed their (her) first season in Seattle ?? Experiences ??
....and since this board has everything "inside the Seahawks", I was hoping someone could shed some light concerning Ashton ??

MysterMatt

Reaction score
I'm too busy to post much these days, but I just want to nominate the OP as president of the .Net Off Season Knitting Club.

OP
OP
glowingeyedseahawk
Reaction score
MysterMatt":2mrr6jhb said:
I'm too busy to post much these days, but I just want to nominate the OP as president of the .Net Off Season Knitting Club.

A Big Thank You to my "Teacher's Pet" !!
...knit one, pearl two, Matt...
Keep up the good work, your sweater fits GREAT !!

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
MysterMatt":14u79i4o said:

Making fun of people on the internet is cool. :th2thumbs:

rpmischris

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":3d0omgza said:
MysterMatt":3d0omgza said:

I know..... whats with all the ..... in all of his ..... posts .....

MysterMatt

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":pphxn6y9 said:
MysterMatt":pphxn6y9 said:
Did you see the sense of humor displayed by the OP in response to my joke? Makes you look a bit lame, huh?

Well played, GES.