Pro Bowl, are you watching?

HawkWow

Reaction score
You and everyone else in attendance got crazy lucky with the weather. We had flooding and missed RW's 1st TD...saw none of Marshawn while power was out. Glad our guys are goin' home healthy.

chawx

Reaction score
Luck sucked... He threw a gimme pick to Pierre Paul in the endzone, who was also standing right in front of his intended receiver... I mean, how does he not see that big of a guy??

Wilson was clearly much better than Luck today...and it wasn't even close

kearly

Reaction score
Luck was a mixed bag- he was really good for a stretch though. His interception at the end of the game was a pass attempt for the flanker WR, who just happened to be JJ Watt (wtf?). It was defended and picked by JPP, mostly because interior defensive lineman usually don't know how to run a route. On that note, I really loved the wackiness in this game. You could really tell that the players and coaches wanted to send a message to Goodell- "don't you dare take away our Pro-bowl."

seahawksTopGear

Reaction score
RW 147.2 QB rating! If they had let him throw a TD on one of the two times they got to the redzone and run run passed he would have been a likely MVP

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
seahawksTopGear":1hzbngxr said:
RW 147.2 QB rating! If they had let him throw a TD on one of the two times they got to the redzone and run run passed he would have been a likely MVP

Yeah, if he'd have gotten that 4th TD there'd have been no doubt. I don't mind the Rudolph pick though. RW's gonna win a lot of awards over the next few years. Kyle Rudolph has likely won his only.

seadoc

Reaction score
Hawkscanner":2ao79ala said:
How hard were those guys actually playing out there?

There was some signs of D Line first-push-HRGHHH-SQUIRREL! all around, but Earl Thomas was ev.ry.where. I don't need to tell you about RW. Took a couple sacks, but made plays like a real game. Lynch had an incredible effort where he looked dead to rights about 5 different ways but got the 1st down on 3rd & 10.

Forgot to add that on a few different occasions (JJ Watt and...?) players being interviewed on the sidelines gave comments like "hey commish, we're playing hard!" *shows profusely bleeding finger*. You could tell they were trying to be funny, but that they legitimately did NOT want to lose the chance to come to Hawaii.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Speaking of Earl. I LOVED how he was the first guy to run over and give congrats any time a Seahawk did anything of note. Russell scores a TD, the first guy in the endzone giving him a pat on the back is ET, who wasn't even on the field. Leon almost runs one back; ET is the first one there giving him props.

Earl loves his team. What a phenomenal get that guy was for us. SMH @ Taylor Mays thinking we should have picked him instead. LOL.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Earle definitely wasn't messing around. Couple plays the AFC players were like "dude, pump the breaks, this is the Pro Bowl"

Great to see not only all the Hawks, but all the Hawks CONTRIBUTING.

BlueTalons

Reaction score
Just heard that Roger was going to feature next year's Pro-Bowl as one of the Seahawks' practices (Hawks D vs. Hawks O) as the competition would be at it's highest! However...they would have to cancel it as the Seahawks would be playing in the Super Bowl!
:sarcasm_off:

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
BlueTalons":2qql01ee said:
Just heard that Roger was going to feature next year's Pro-Bowl as one of the Seahawks' practices (Hawks D vs. Hawks O) as the competition would be at it's highest! However...they would have to cancel it as the Seahawks would be playing in the Super Bowl!
:sarcasm_off:

Amen brother ... that sure sounds like that's pretty much how the game went. So, if I'm hearing you all right ... it sounds like the Seahawk players were the only ones who were truly playing hard. So if there IS a Pro Bowl next year ... can we actually say that the Seahawks saved the Pro Bowl? Cool. 8)