Just when you think. . . . . .

oldschlhwkfn

Reaction score
you can't like RW even more, at the end of the game he was being interviewed by
Flutie and at the end of the interview and at the last possible second before the
camera cuts to something else he yells out . . . ."go Hawks"!!! . . . I don't think
I have ever seen a player do this at the end of interviews as consistently as he does,
and the legend grows.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Of course you haven't seen it, he's a robot, only robots are this consistent.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Any one else notice the abundance of good cheer for Russ from Collingsworth? He was a huge critic of Russell starting over Flynn and on in to mid season was championing the "Russell is too short" movement. he even pointed out that Russell had the respect of his pro bowl teammates and that is no small thing for a rookie.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
bellingerga":fxt2frlh said:
eventually I'm going to have to let my woman KNow I'm in love with Russell Wilson
:179417:

Mine already knows.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Trying to make up ... for being bias.
How did RW see over all these giant (Tall) linesmen at the Pro Bowl? Did he climb a ladder? lol
brimsalabim":1i0i6k95 said:
Any one else notice the abundance of good cheer for Russ from Collingsworth? He was a huge critic of Russell starting over Flynn and on in to mid season was championing the "Russell is too short" movement. he even pointed out that Russell had the respect of his pro bowl teammates and that is no small thing for a rookie.

Jac

Reaction score
It was interesting seeing the back-to-back pregame sideline interviews of Luck and Wilson. Wilson is so much more charismatic.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Jac":3k8x24r9 said:
It was interesting seeing the back-to-back pregame sideline interviews of Luck and Wilson. Wilson is so much more charismatic.

Andrew Luck looks like the Klopek kid from The Burbs...

6241-2650.gif
andrew-luck.jpg

I keep waiting for him to offer me a sardine on a pretzel...

-The Glove-

Reaction score
brimsalabim":j18m9t7k said:

I noticed he had a lot of vets come up to him. AP was on the bench chatting him up for awhile. Fitzgerald and Allen went to dinner with him. And then they show Luck, awkwardly having a conversation with Manning. Thought it was interesting...and I'm probably just reading too much into it.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
CANHawk":1j6bphgk said:
Jac":1j6bphgk said:

Andrew Luck looks like the Klopek kid from The Burbs...

6241-2650.gif
andrew-luck.jpg

I keep waiting for him to offer me a sardine on a pretzel...

when i see luck i think of the character Haywire from Prison Break.

Haywire zpsa8a2e574

MLTHawk

Reaction score
Luck did look uncomfortable, while Wilson looked totally at ease in the limelight.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I get angry when I have to watch kaepernick stumble through an interview knowing russell wilson should be there instead.

dude looks like snoopy.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2nezxc5p said:
And then they show Luck, awkwardly having a conversation with Manning. Thought it was interesting...and I'm probably just reading too much into it.
I'm not so sure you were. I felt the same way. Manning never made eye contact with Luck though at the time my thought to myself was that maybe he was uncomfortable because of the way everything went down in Indy and Luck was his replacement.

Hamhawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3ri7zr1b said:
-The Glove-":3ri7zr1b said:
And then they show Luck, awkwardly having a conversation with Manning. Thought it was interesting...and I'm probably just reading too much into it.
I'm not so sure you were. I felt the same way. Manning never made eye contact with Luck though at the time my thought to myself was that maybe he was uncomfortable because of the way everything went down in Indy and Luck was his replacement.
I think any conversations have go through Peyton's agent, and financial compensation agreed upon before Peyton will talk to you,...