Kaepernicking vs. Wilsoning

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well I look at it this way, If Kappingprick is going to trademark stuff get into a big hype thing and the media thats all good. We have a guy that is Captain Cliche' but won't get distracted with trying to be all that. Win for the Seahawks.

We all seen what a young person getting wrapped up in Tebowing did, the distraction and media distracted him and he was spending more time defending stuff then focusing on football if you ask me.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1whbu0u2 said:
So you're saying we have to sacrifice Joe Montana? (For you 49er fans, he was the quarterback of the team that you've recently latched on to, back in the 1980's.)

Thanks for making me piss my bed...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
JSeahawks":3qe4zg3u said:
NinerLifer":3qe4zg3u said:
Why are you guys so hung up on this anyways?

Probably for the same reason you're hanging out on a SEahawks board on a Saturday night when your team doesnt play the seahawks for like 8 months. Because we're rivals who dont like each other.

Well played my friend. Well played.

IronSaint

Reaction score
Axx":30rgvskg said:
Wasn't there like a WWE wrestling who kissed his bicep all the time???

I'm going to find every possible chance to post this picture... :lol:

Attachments

• Steiner.jpg
    Steiner.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 3,251

rlkats

Reaction score
I find it annoying also just play ball and leave the talk to your play. Not trying to upset people but its the same about Sherman. Just play let your actions speak louder than your childish attitude. Both Great players but WAY to pridefull

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Whiner fans can't get enough of our Seahawks!!!

Gotta keep up with the team via our message board...EVERY day at least one of them has to chime in.

Uffda

Reaction score
Kaepernicking , is that "believing the hype about yourself after 8 games" or does it mean something like "Can't play well against the Seahawks " ?

AVL

Reaction score
He should at least take his helmet off before attempting the kiss. I thought he was auditioning for an old spice commercial.

Steve2222

Reaction score
I thought for sure Wilsoning would be him on a knee looking up at the sky pointing with both index fingers.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Let the guy make some coin off his success.. who cares?

The tattoo he is kissing is actually pretty cool when you hear the story.

That said. (Bleep) the Niners, go Ravens. :D

Renohawk

Reaction score
I rooted for Kap at Nevada, now that he's a Niner won't root at all and this Kapernicking crap is crap and it seems like someone is trying to cash in on his short success, so lets see how much Kapernicking is going on after they lose to the Ravens.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Come On guys. If Colin wants to coin his CopperNickeling pose then so what. Who's to say some business-minded Joe Shmoe won't take advantage of CK's success and trademark 'Capernicking' if CK doesn't? Remember how 'Twelfth Man' was successfully trademarked by Texas A&M and how they sued the Hawks?
CK and RW are both are grossly underpaid for their production. Same goes with Sherman and our other young talented defenders. I would hope 'RussellMania' and the 'Legion of Boom' are protected intellectual properties of their rightful owners.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
Clever picture in the OP, but again not a good attempt to make Kaepernick look self absorbed. Had the creator of the pic done a little research...

http://blog.49ers.com/2012/12/11/kaeper ... ylor-kids/

Shortly after receiving his first NFL paycheck, Kaepernick quietly donated money to Camp Taylor in honor of his parents, Rick and Teresa, who lost two young sons to heart problems before they adopted Colin.

Again I know this a Seahawks board and it is natural to find ways to make your rival look bad. I just think that it would be cooler if Niner fans and Seahawks fans could have a mutual respect for one another's teams...while still having fun cracking the typical jokes about the other. ;) It doesn't have to be taken personally.

Both of our young QB's are great players with tremendous talent, and are both great people off the field as well.

The Outfield

Reaction score
NinerLifer":2me58fwy said:
Clever picture in the OP, but again not a good attempt to make Kaepernick look self absorbed. Had the creator of the pic done a little research...

Shortly after receiving his first NFL paycheck, Kaepernick quietly donated money to Camp Taylor in honor of his parents, Rick and Teresa, who lost two young sons to heart problems before they adopted Colin.

Again I know this a Seahawks board and it is natural to find ways to make your rival look bad. I just think that it would be cooler if Niner fans and Seahawks fans could have a mutual respect for one another's teams...while still having fun cracking the typical jokes about the other. ;) It doesn't have to be taken personally.

Both of our young QB's are great players with tremendous talent, and are both great people off the field as well.

Seriously, with all due respect, I don't understand why you guys bother posting on a Seahawks board. Do you feel the need to defend your team every time something negative is said about them?

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
The Outfield":9ovfxmwt said:
NinerLifer":9ovfxmwt said:

Seriously, with all due respect, I don't understand why you guys bother posting on a Seahawks board. Do you feel the need to defend your team every time something negative is said about them?

It's their way of Kaepernicking. :oops:

The Radish

Reaction score
NinerLifer":1es4n2nh said:
Axx":1es4n2nh said:
How can you trademark kissing your bicep?
Wasn't there like a WWE wrestling who kissed his bicep all the time???

You can't...which is probably why he isn't trying to trademark the move. His people are only trying to trademark the phrase "Kaepernicking".

Don't you guys bother reading the whole article LOL?

Why are you guys so hung up on this anyways?

Jesus Christ people what's the big deal here? This poster has walked the straight and narrow here and I don't understand this complaint.

If there are some of you that can't handle anyone from another team posting here I would suggest you ignore their posts.........problem solved for everyone!

:141847_bnono:

jman316

Reaction score
I can see Sherm doing his own version after he picks off chin pubes for the 3rd time in a game.

I'll have no problem with it then. :th2thumbs:

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
I wish there was a way I could make a feline quarterback in Madden. Call him Colin Catnip. Have him play for the Ninners. Then when he scores he licks himself in the crotch.
Call it Catnipking or something like that..

hawk45

Reaction score
Much as I'd like to, I can't find a way to tilt my head and see Kaepernick as anything but a guy with obvious physical tools who is intelligent enough to make good decisions in the read option, who can play from behind (except for at Qwest field but then again who plays well there), who hasn't shown tendencies to lock on to WRs (if he does lock on, his cannon seems to be too big to make it matter much), and who looks like he has a lot of good football ahead of him.

I'm glad our QB isn't an attention-whore trying to trademark a douchey biceps kiss, but we have attention-seekers of our own (Sherm) and I wouldn't change Sherm for the life of me.

I'd like to see how Kaepernick would handle playing behind an OL that wasn't a stone wall (ours certainly isn't, not in pass blocking), but I can't really blame him for that.

I guess all I can do is hope he fails and all the bicep kissing looks jumbo-sized-douchey in hindsight.

hawker84

Reaction score
mretrade":1khk9vt1 said:
Guys... can't we agree that the niners and seahawks are both good teams and they are both good promising younger players in their own right. The obsession with the hatred around here against the 49ers has gotten out of control.

This isn't even in the NFL forum.

have you been on the webzone lately, makes these posts look like a hallmark card... the hatred and relentless uncalled for attacking that goes on over there is whats out of control....if don't get enought there, i suggest you give extremeskins a wirl... they're real friendly to outsiders there..

Status
Not open for further replies.