• Mike Wallace

Votes: 15 17.0%

• Total voters

Throwdown

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":297f6nhw said:
Throwdown":297f6nhw said:
Russ Willstrong":297f6nhw said:
Wouldn't it be crazy if she marries a guy named Thomas Sherman Wilson-Browner?

Automatically be my favorite child in-law

Um.. What if Thomas Sherman Wilson-Browner was a Ninner's fan? :?

We all can't be perfect.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I like Rice but what RW needs in a number 1 is the kind of guy that will sit and watch boat loads of tape with him.

TJH

Reaction score
Having a WR who can stretch the field and make defenses scared opens up opportunities for every player on the field.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Comes down to one thing for me: Sidney has much better hands. I don't care if a guy gets open if he drops as many passes as Wallace does.

ensett

Reaction score
Wallace is 1 dimensional and a cancer. If we want to throw deep, Rice is MORE than capable of doing that. Even just this past year Rice averaged 2 yards more per catch than Wallace did.

arghawkfan

Reaction score
Throwdown":1xgetmp8 said:
lol Sydney Shawn(Alexander)-Hasselback ______< My Last name goes here... Gonna name my kid that.

I think we should bring back Grant Winstrom to help our pass rush

Bakergirl

Reaction score
I think Rice has earned the respect and friendship of his teammates. I know he's earned mine. I would stick by him. I do like the prospect of adding another great receiver to the team, but more is only better if they fit in with the team and don't cause locker room issues.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":3a1eehvg said:
I don't think he spells his name with hyphens!!!!
What's a girls body parts gotta do with spelling?....It's like...uh...OH, hyPHens!...never mind :p

hawk45

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2kcr3v0o said:
Comes down to one thing for me: Sidney has much better hands. I don't care if a guy gets open if he drops as many passes as Wallace does.

This. Wallace as another target, or the number 2? Fantastic. Wallace as THE guy? I don't need to subject myself to Russell putting it dead on the money for a game-winner and have the guy drop it.

Stretching the field is great, but the number one guy has to be able to catch the football really well, not just okay.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
I would add Wallace but I wouldn't replace Sidney. Sidney gets frustrated when he doesn't get the ball yet is still a team player, and doesn't cry to the media. I doubt we'd be so lucky with Wallace.