Russell Wilson rooting for 49ers...

Largent80

Reaction score
I seriously doubt any fans of sf will be thinking he is classy when we sweep them next year on our way to the title.

The Battle #83

Reaction score
Largent80":1oex8i0l said:
I seriously doubt any fans of sf will be thinking he is classy when we sweep them next year on our way to the title.

I'm not holding my breath after all the heartbreak

Uffda

Reaction score
Obviously Wilson has been working too hard and needs sleep..

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
Russell Wilson translation :
Enjoy it, because for the rest of the time i'm here...you're not even going to sniff winning the NFC West for years to come.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Russell is a damn fine politician.

I am not.

Suck it 9ers. I hope you lose by 50.

OP
OP
5_Golden_Rings

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Largent80":11mfzspv said:
Being classy has nothing to do with winning and losing, but rather, how you react to it. Sportsmanship. Have you guys heard of it? That's what Wilson has, that's why he's classy.

djb28

Reaction score
Whats next? After every interview he closes with Go 9er's?

TestMo1337

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":2al29cdl said:
Largent80":2al29cdl said:
Being classy has nothing to do with winning and losing, but rather, how you react to it. Sportsmanship. Have you guys heard of it? That's what Wilson has, that's why he's classy.
Original

Agreed, Russell is all about class. I see him rooting for the NFC (West) in the same mold as Big Ten players would root for opposing Big Ten Teams in the Bowl Season.

TheWest

Reaction score
You guys ae too funny. You hate the 49ers SO much that is gives you such a convoluted perspective on reality....

hawker84

Reaction score
TheWest":2k1h6ch2 said:
You guys ae too funny. You hate the 49ers SO much that is gives you such a convoluted perspective on reality....

go check out the webzone seahawk hate threads or the 5 different sherman hate threads then come back here and talk this crap... pot meet kettle....

TheWest

Reaction score
hawker84":3kx9e1w0 said:
TheWest":3kx9e1w0 said:

go check out the webzone seahawk hate threads or the 5 different sherman hate threads then come back here and talk this crap... pot meet kettle....

go read my thread in the smack shack.....I hate the webzone. The members over there are so lame. I dont see a point in blindly hating a team so much though...

hawker84

Reaction score
i personally don't hate the niners, and actually have a lot of respect for the franchise.. it's the annoying niner fans that come on here, and the annoying niner fans that only want to attack on the webzone site that has turned me off to the niners. Not to mention your HC is intollerable,,, i know not all fans are jackasses, but the webzone and extremskins sites have proven there are more A holes that would rather attack and throw out meaningless jabs at apposing team fans than have a intelligent debate..

so which one are you..? i see you said you come in peace, but yet you say i have blind hate for your team because i disagree with your take on why SF's D came into the CLink and got manhandled...

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
TheWest":35a22hrs said:
RolandDeschain":35a22hrs said:
TheWest":35a22hrs said:
I dont see a point in blindly hating a team so much though...

Who says we do it blindly?

For your sake, I hope you are....

Why, because the only way to dislike the 49ers or their fan base (mostly it's the latter) is if we're blind to the facts? Give me a friggin' break. :34853_doh:

Uffda

Reaction score
I could be blind, still would dislike listening to them.

Bakergirl

Reaction score
Russell has more class than I'm capable of when it comes to the subject of the 49ers in the Superbowl. I hope they lose, if nothing else just to get the goat of my soon to be ex-husband.