Drew Brees: "RW's talent level probably higher than mine."

Killa Kam

Reaction score
I've always been a fan of drew Brees, really cool of him to say what a lot of us already feel about Wilson.

IronSaint

Reaction score
Aros":27lcrp7c said:
Precisely, and that will always be the fuel to his fire that will guarantee continued personal and team success as long as Russell Wilson is our quarterback.

The Outfield":27lcrp7c said:
Yeah, I hope they continue talking trash and underestimating him. Prove 'em all wrong, Dangeruss!

Haha, absolutely guys. Only thing I'm jealous about it Wilson's wheels. Man that kid can go-go. LOL, Brees has a set of hidden wheels but they are rarely ever seen. He'll get like 1 yd. QB sneaks where he'' pop-up, stretch the ball over and tuck it back in and go down, but he's rarely every runs out the pocket. Don't get me wrong, I do love it gets him less beat up, but it'd be nice to have a real second option.

One play I do remember him running for a decent sized TD was against the Giants in 2011 on MNF. He really showcased the wheels on that play. LOL. :lol:

v1rotv2":27lcrp7c said:
I disagree with all the talk about his height will not cease. The more he wins in the NFL and the more awards he captures less and less of these fools will want to stick their necks out. Sure there will be the occasional knee jerk after a loss or if RW has bad game but as time goes by those idiots will shut up.

Ahh, I don't know man. I'd have to respectfully disagree. Even after all of Brees' countless records, accolades,wins, and a Super Bowl, they still are talking trash about Drew's height. :roll:

truehawksfan":27lcrp7c said:
Hmm...Brees is listed at 6'0", but it looks like they're the same height.

Yeah, Drew's actually around 5'11" or so. Got to make it look good on the bio. ;)

Zebulon Dak":27lcrp7c said:
You know what they say about dudes with big hands...

They wear big gloves right?

HEYYYY-OHHHHHHH! :mrgreen:

Waterhawk1

Reaction score
truehawksfan":16nlp992 said:
Hmm...Brees is listed at 6'0", but it looks like they're the same height.

That is because Drew is older and shrinking :D .